Sexual stamina/ performance | Lasting multiple rounds

HighT

just relaxing and not going too close to the edge. Great stuff. Just wonderful. There is a "natural" program for this type of sex, just as there is a "natural" program for quickly ejaculating.
Ok thanks, cause I do it as well but many times I just want to end and takes willpower not to. I thought there is some techniqe. I have tried reverse kegels and doesnt work :D

Ok thanks, cause I do it as well but many times I just want to end and takes willpower not to. I thought there is some techniqe. I have tried reverse kegels and doesnt work :D

the brain and body get better at it. Reverse kegels over time can prolong the point of no return. But I don't get that close. My brain is now wired this way and it's no effort at all. And my life is filled with great pleasure and an extraordinary feeling of connection with my partner.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

2 nights ago, my girlfriend spent the night and she stayed over the next day. I had 3 ejaculations during an 18 hours period. Not bad. Could have had more if I wanted to test myself.
I notice that once after I finish, it takes me at least an hour to get in the mood again by myself, unless she stimulates me.

Can you guys suggest a reverse kegels workout/routine?

I’m asking because the exercise is mentioned *a lot* everywhere but there is not a lot specific advice on what to do, how many and how often, and last but not least - how to measure and assess progress.

After all, this is a muscle(s) and it shouldn’t be that hard…

Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals