Wildly profitable.

Destroying to Build.

Build back better.

For you? For me? For our children?

For them. And their offsprings.

Parasites.

yerrag

DeadCatBounce

And clowns still believe Putin is fighting the ruling class, he is part of it, they all want to maintain power.
Exactly. Too many people still believe the war between East and West, that there is some sort of difference in their policies etc etc. They are all ONE and the war is against US, the normal people.

False.

A third world war will only have begun when a large section of the populations of westward countries have consented to be mobilised in to a war effort.

Nothing short of a very large and shocking event could get us there. And even then it will be a stretch.
There’s a war on the populace right now

ThinPicking

There’s a war on the populace right now
That's been the case our whole lives and before Ms.

Positing the current military conflict/s are already tantamount to "World War III" in the same vein as "World War I" and "World War II" isn't true or helpful. Whether we get there or not is a choice on our part.

Positing the current military conflict/s are already tantamount to "World War III" in the same vein as "World War I" and "World War II" isn't true or helpful. Whether we get there is a choice on our part.
True it’s been the ongoing case our whole lives. But the plan really switched into high gear in 2020.

LeeLemonoil

Positing the current military conflict/s are already tantamount to "World War III" in the same vein as "World War I" and "World War II" isn't true or helpful. Whether we get there or not is a choice on our part.
That’s something nobody ever reading this shall forget: while we probably can’t avoid or forcefully defend against coordinated and designed oppression of inner-state or multinational level - it is possible to at least oppose a very direct form of violence and extermination: a classic interstate war. At least I think there are indications that one could.
Will the state than throw everything it has against you, including death penalty? Yes!

But the more obvious and direct the operation, the more forceful and numerous the counterreaction will be.

ThinPicking

Good day Mr Lemon, I'm here to lighten a couple of dark tones in your reply.

while we probably can’t avoid or forcefully defend against coordinated and designed oppression of inner-state or multinational level
Except that we can and have already been doing this very thing. This forum's a microcosm of rhetoric around it :grin:

Others and action should be found in our real lives.

Will the state than throw everything it has against you, including death penalty? Yes!
Fundamentally the "the state" has nothing to throw without you. Could I be brown shirted to put a bullet in another human for non-compliance at conscription? Theoretically (of course), I'd rather play along, empty the clip in to any sick individual that would issue such an "order" and call it a day.

DefinitiveFluffyDarklingbeetle-size_restricted.gif

I think you'll find the letter of history around "death penalty" for this thick milky at best. The idea of it matters more to the state for obvious reasons than its ability to carry it out.

Peatress

The ministry wants to amend the National Preventive Immunization Calendar so that COVID vaccination could be mandatory for “vulnerable categories of citizens” whenever the country’s benevolent health authorities believe the “epidemiological” situation warrants another round of coercive injections.

Who is included in these “vulnerable categories of citizens”? Approximately half of Russia’s adult population, because if you aren’t already vaxxed to the max, you’re vulnerable:

The category of citizens subject to mandatory vaccination will include:
  • persons over 18 years of age who have not previously been ill and / or have not been vaccinated against COVID-19;
  • persons aged 60 and over;
  • persons with chronic diseases, including diseases of the bronchopulmonary system, tuberculosis, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, as well as those suffering from obesity;
  • persons with primary or secondary immunodeficiencies, including HIV infection, autoimmune diseases, or cancer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals