Russia begins vaccinating mobilized citizens

Peatful

RESIST

joaquin

This reminds me of how King David put Uriah the Hittite out to battle on the front lines so that he would be killed.

In this case, if the young men aren't killed in battle, they'll be killed (or sterilized) via injection.

Peatful

This reminds me of how King David put Uriah the Hittite out to battle on the front lines so that he would be killed.

In this case, if the young men aren't killed in battle, they'll be killed (or sterilized) via injection.
It’s a mindset.

What is the other choice right?

Drareg

And clowns still believe Putin is fighting the ruling class, he is part of it, they all want to maintain power.

JamesGatz

I'm guessing when WWIII kicks off and nearly every country in the world gets dragged into this puppet show every 18-25 year old male around the world should suffer the same fate? We should hope not

Morgan

I'm guessing when WWIII kicks off and nearly every country in the world gets dragged into this puppet show every 18-25 year old male around the world should suffer the same fate? We should hope not
That is historically the trend, and it seems culturally consistent for people to not care about men or to just passively accept their expendability. If we were to ask ourselves, how do we change that? What kind of answers do you think most people would provide? What do you believe the answer to be? Not just that, we try to sublimate young mens sexual energy into benefiting "civilization", and if one was to view this civilization honestly, one would find it disgusting.. I mean, here we are this late in the game and we still have young men going to war to die for what exactly? Ahh, those reproductive desires, the limited resources, and the scarcity of land; the selfish gene must compete to be on top of what will be an evolutionary dead end.

It is all such a bad joke, and people will make up an endless array of excuses or justifications; because, deep down they are afraid of genuine change, of the personal responsibility that change may entail.. to even question themselves, or to ask "am I wrong?".

yerrag

And clowns still believe Putin is fighting the ruling class, he is part of it, they all want to maintain power.
It's a big ruse.

And who's not yet seeing how Putin and Biden are both herding us in to the feed lot for the slaughter. And what better way than to start with young men led to thinking they are defending their country and freedom? And what is worse, God is in the mix as Putin cleverly uses the revival of the Orthodox Church for his nefarious scheme? It is all backwards, how can the progenitor of communism be now a staunch believer of God and the defender of Christianity?

Yet when you read all the pundits that isn't CNN or Breitbart and their army of shills, whom you once read with much gusto, even Andrew Anglin, Pepe Escobar, Saker, Mike Whitney, Larry Romanoff - the mainstays of unz.com, you hear them cheering Putin on like he is our world hero.

Seems like on this basis, there is hardly anyone who isn't controlled opposition.

Speaking of those who aren't controlled opposition, I would recommend listening to the podcast called Fash the Nation. I am late into it, as many episodes have already been aired, but I'm glad @sladerunner brought me into it. I'm going to become more familiar with the National Justice Party. That party I believe will start becoming more ingrained into our consciousness as people from the entire political spectrum become more disenchanted with the two Talmudist-controlled parties as they lose any remaining shred of credibility. This shift is going to come like a tsunami.

Edit: I would add that with WWI and WWII, we were played and made to slaughter each other. Christian armies fighting each other at the machination, instigation, and direction of Talmudist overlords, and killing each other to great loss of lives. History taught to us by schools worldwide lead us to think the Talmudists were victims, and not the evil horde that instigated all the bloodshed.

Will WWIII be a charm? To set the Talmudists into their island of exile to free the world from their parasitic clutches. If the earth were not flat, then would it be fitting to send them off to Mars so they can wreak havoc on themselves?

Last edited:

joaquin

WW3 has already begun.

Sitaruîm

This is only for military personnel, correct? In most countries when you sign up for the military you become a pawn and give up a lot of your rights. You are liable to be injected multiple times, and not just against covid.

Giraffe

This is only for military personnel, correct? In most countries when you sign up for the military you become a pawn and give up a lot of your rights. You are liable to be injected multiple times, and not just against covid.

According to the article the mandatory vaccination and 10 years imprisonment for avoiding the draft includes conscripts.

It seems Russia first made covid vaccination mandatory for military personnel and later made it applicable for conscripts as well plus sharpened the sentences.

Legislative changes​

On 20 September, the day before the mobilization, the State Duma of Russia unanimously adopted amendments to include the concepts of mobilization, martial law and wartime in the Criminal Code, and the introduction of several articles related to military operations. Voluntary surrender (Art. 352.1) involves up to 10 years in prison; looting (Art. 356.1) – up to 15 years, and the punishment for unauthorized abandonment of a military unit during the period of mobilization and martial law was increased to 10 years in prison. Criminal liability was introduced for the non-appearance of the reserve for military training, or desertion during the period of mobilization. The law also introduced punishment for failure to comply with an order during the period of mobilization, martial law, or wartime, as well as for refusing to participate in hostilities and operations – from two to three years.[37] According to Alexei Tabalov, a lawyer who commented on the legislative novelties for The Insider, one of the objectives of the new law was the enslavement of military personnel at the front.[38]

Luann

we still have young men going to war to die for what exactly?
good point, it also disrupts things back home when guys are scarce. And then they come back, and they are traumatized; there's suicide and high divorce rates. Lose lose

daphne134

On a practical level how does this help Putin? Isn't this hugely demoralizing? Isn't soldier morale critical for him right now? What does he have to gain by doing this? Does he really believe it makes his troops "healthier"? Does he not know the CCP is behind the whole thing? (See Naomi Wolf's Daily Clout recent Substack about LNPs.) It's really puzzling.

Yesterday on Fox/YT, Brian Kilmead's show, he got in a high spirited debated with an army colonel he was interviewing. The military guy was defending mandatory vax as making the troops "healthier". He was quad vaxed and, it turned out, getting over a bout of covid.

Drareg

It's a big ruse.

And who's not yet seeing how Putin and Biden are both herding us in to the feed lot for the slaughter. And what better way than to start with young men led to thinking they are defending their country and freedom? And what is worse, God is in the mix as Putin cleverly uses the revival of the Orthodox Church for his nefarious scheme? It is all backwards, how can the progenitor of communism be now a staunch believer of God and the defender of Christianity?

Yet when you read all the pundits that isn't CNN or Breitbart and their army of shills, whom you once read with much gusto, even Andrew Anglin, Pepe Escobar, Saker, Mike Whitney, Larry Romanoff - the mainstays of unz.com, you hear them cheering Putin on like he is our world hero.

Seems like on this basis, there is hardly anyone who isn't controlled opposition.

Speaking of those who aren't controlled opposition, I would recommend listening to the podcast called Fash the Nation. I am late into it, as many episodes have already been aired, but I'm glad @sladerunner brought me into it. I'm going to become more familiar with the National Justice Party. That party I believe will start becoming more ingrained into our consciousness as people from the entire political spectrum become more disenchanted with the two Talmudist-controlled parties as they lose any remaining shred of credibility. This shift is going to come like a tsunami.

Edit: I would add that with WWI and WWII, we were played and made to slaughter each other. Christian armies fighting each other at the machination, instigation, and direction of Talmudist overlords, and killing each other to great loss of lives. History taught to us by schools worldwide lead us to think the Talmudists were victims, and not the evil horde that instigated all the bloodshed.

Will WWIII be a charm? To set the Talmudists into their island of exile to free the world from their parasitic clutches. If the earth were not flat, then would it be fitting to send them off to Mars so they can wreak havoc on themselves?
Be mindful of the move away from the 2 party system, they seem to be countering this already, they've got the actor jennifer lawerence leading a new movement away from the 2 party system, its funded by the likes of jeff bezos, its such an obvious op, I can't think of the name of it, a quick search will bring you to it.
In many european nations we have more than 2 parties and they still control things to a degree, they are using the human rights charter now as a ruse to justify continued ruling class policies.

yerrag

Be mindful of the move away from the 2 party system, they seem to be countering this already, they've got the actor jennifer lawerence leading a new movement away from the 2 party system, its funded by the likes of jeff bezos, its such an obvious op, I can't think of the name of it, a quick search will bring you to it.
In many european nations we have more than 2 parties and they still control things to a degree, they are using the human rights charter now as a ruse to justify continued ruling class policies.
So it's just another out of the life imitating art playbook of Hollywood for Talmudists. DAMN!

Jennifer Lawrence being another whore for them, just after Zelensky. Jennifer riding on the coattails of her Hunger Games franchise just as Zelensky becoming Ukraine's president after successfully playing that role as the people's president in a movie.

Yes, that kind of mass programming is hard to overcome.

As the intergenerational dumbing down of the population is already at its finale, and an effective counter-programming is very hard to marshal.

And this is probably why people cling on to a Messiah complex thru the Catholic Fatima and the Evangelical Rapture. That tiny sliver of hope though, keeps getting chipped away.

yerrag

You will note something that isn't much reported going on. It's that many Jews have already emigrated to Israel during the Cold War, and that after the breakup of the USSR, Israel went on an expansion of influence in the Middle East - Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria - on the way to a Greater Israel.

Now, the Ukraine War has, in my opinion, three objectives:

the evacuation and repatriation into Israel of Jews from Ukraine

the eradication of Slavs and other white races in Ukraine, further reducing the world' s white population, by letting them engage in war against each other

the expansion of Russian territory with the eventual annexation of the Ukraine, in what is really the expansion of Jewish influence in Central Europe, in lockstep with the expansion in the Middle East. Once accomplished, NATO will then latch on another country adjoining Russia, and do another show of doing a Ukraine on it, leading to Russia doing another Ukraine on that country.

Of course, there is the added benefit of Talmudists once again profiting off the spoils of war. They get to redevelop bombed out cities and make billions off it, and even while engaging in war, they make a killing on selling arms and on financing these wars.

The Talmudists have been sharpening their art of manufacturing wars for profit as far back as they saw how empires can be made destitute using other empires to profit off it, with the lion's share of profits going to the Talmudists. Not unlike the merchant financiers of war we saw in GOT.

ThinPicking

That is historically the trend, and it seems culturally consistent for people to not care about men or to just passively accept their expendability. If we were to ask ourselves, how do we change that? What kind of answers do you think most people would provide? What do you believe the answer to be? Not just that, we try to sublimate young mens sexual energy into benefiting "civilization", and if one was to view this civilization honestly, one would find it disgusting.. I mean, here we are this late in the game and we still have young men going to war to die for what exactly? Ahh, those reproductive desires, the limited resources, and the scarcity of land; the selfish gene must compete to be on top of what will be an evolutionary dead end.

It is all such a bad joke, and people will make up an endless array of excuses or justifications; because, deep down they are afraid of genuine change, of the personal responsibility that change may entail.. to even question themselves, or to ask "am I wrong?".
I wouldn't worry about it @Morgan. The "expendable male hypothesis" is flawed at best and probably just a perspective illusion.

Not to mention the roll call for conscription in a third "world war" would probably be one of the most wokey exercises in human history.

ThinPicking

WW3 has already begun.
False.

A third world war will only have begun when a large section of the populations of westward countries have consented to be mobilised in to a war effort.

Nothing short of a very large and shocking event could get us there. And even then it will be a stretch.