Children should not be vaccinated against covid-19 says WHO

Rick K

Rick K

Rick K

Rick K

14 YEAR OLD BOY HAS VAXXXED HEART ATTACK, PISSED OFF MOM POSTS IT ON TWITTER, GETS BLACKLISTED​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pc8WE2fKSDL5/

So this pro vax mother chooses to inject her kid with poison and, clearly, doesn't bother to look into adverse effects reported or just doesn't care and now that her son has developed a life threatening condition she's ticked off with Pfizer? Look in the mirror, mom. This is on you. So many people are going to blame the media criminals, the pharma criminals, big tech, the government and the medical criminals when it all goes south but this is all on YOU!!!

Rick K

Vileplume

Check out this consent form that they're giving to all students at my school. Parents just sign and then the kids get injected right on campus. By allowing parents to just sign, they make it easy. It's almost like "here just sign this real quick" and then, poof, your kid is vaccinated. With all the paperwork and signatures that we send home for school, most parents will probably sign this without even thinking about it. Many parents at my school don't even speak English, so I imagine they will sign this, giving the school power to round up their kids and inject them, while the parents don't even fully grasp what they've signed.

Meanwhile, no child has gotten sick so far this year, in a school of almost 2000 kids.

Dark world, dark world.

Attachments

• Pzifer consent school form.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 16

belcanto

Check out this consent form that they're giving to all students at my school. Parents just sign and then the kids get injected right on campus. By allowing parents to just sign, they make it easy. It's almost like "here just sign this real quick" and then, poof, your kid is vaccinated. With all the paperwork and signatures that we send home for school, most parents will probably sign this without even thinking about it. Many parents at my school don't even speak English, so I imagine they will sign this, giving the school power to round up their kids and inject them, while the parents don't even fully grasp what they've signed.

Meanwhile, no child has gotten sick so far this year, in a school of almost 2000 kids.

Dark world, dark world.
That's wicked! I'm so sorry this is happening to the kids of your school.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals