Children should not be vaccinated against covid-19 says WHO

Peatful

There are no words to describe the feelings this provokes
Im a mess.

Thank you for standing with me.
With them.

Peatful

“The last thing standing behind a child and industry corruption is a Mom”. -RFK Jr.

Moms, Dads, Citizens,

Please fight.

Peatful

Orome

Forum Supporter
Joe Biden´s America here you go. Compared to that guy Donald J. Trump looks like a true saint.

unsubscribed

This is a spiritual war fought in a physical world. For those of us who have known since day dot that this flu was a distraction. Via 'tell lie vision', they may have you believe that we are divided and the world is going to crap but this was a war they were never going to win. Not in a million years. This is over. You're watching the last gasp, like a fish out of water. The scramble. We will lose loved ones caught up in the spell no doubt but with all the clues basically shoved down the throat, if you cannot see, I cannot help them. I've made my peace.
I am a protector of my immediate family, and also those like me. I have drawn my line in the sand and should something/someone cross that line, it's over for them.
You see, they can physically do as they please to harm and injure, create mental gymnastics to assassinate the identity of who we think we are BUT they cannot access the keys. If you've ever gone to the other side, you know what I mean by that.
What I mean by keys...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MiT-_XZgEQ

ThinPicking

Just gonna leave this here.

If anyone claims that they know what’s going on, I’m sorry, you’re full of shite and have gone down way too many rabbit holes.
You don’t know. You read some stuff on the internet too that fits your bias.
Way too complicated to have any of this figured out.
In the spirit of Dr Ray Peat, do the best you can with what you’ve got.
Smile in the face of death.
Live.

Hope you had fun on "the other side" @unsubscribed.

View: https://youtu.be/kCqFWMjTlcc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals