Rising use of methylene blue in India as COVID-19 prevention/treatment

haidut

Forum Supporter
As it appears, the general population is starting waking up. In addition to news about India, I also noticed that most methylene blue (MB) vendors on Amazon are commonly sold out or have messages saying the product is "unavailable". Large chemical suppliers like Sigma Aldrich are also routinely sold out, even of the reagent grade products, which are not for human consumption. If the use of MB in the general population continues to rise, we may see attempts to regulate/ban it. Since it is technically a prescription drug for methemoglobinemia and shock, it can easily get enforcement action from FDA if their pharma friends complain that MB is eating into their vaccine sales.

"...Almost everyone would have come across some or another initiative through which re-usable masks, gloves, sanitizers, ayurvedic ‘kadhas’ or homeopathic arsenic album gets distributed free in the ongoing Covid-19 induced pandemic. But, appearences of methylene blue bottles outside houses of quarantined people have puzzled many. Some residents have even started consuming it as a ‘wonder liquid’ to keep themselves safe from the dreaded infection. “A week ago, an unknown organization simply arrived in our society and kept such bottle outside our house asking us to start taking its doses. Since, there was no mention of the supplier, the manufacturer, the doctor who prescribed it or even other literature, I got suspicious. My doctor friend warned me against its usage without doctor’s consultation,” said Kavita Vasan, a Gotri resident. Even as the mother of a two-and-a-half-year-old kid has strictly gone by doctor’s advice, others in her society have started consuming it."
"..."Some of them seem to have got addicted to it. They are taking it even as they are not having any Covid symptom", she said. Though it is not part of the COVID-19 management protocol, there are certain doctor who see a use for it. Last year, Dr. Deepak Golwakar, a senior pulmonologist from Bhavnagar, with over four decades of clinical experience, had started advocating its use. Golwakar's supporters back him to the hilt. Despite several attempts, TOI could not contact Golwakar."

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
...and now it looks like major online stores in India are also sold out of MB. So, India is waking up, which makes me really question the "news" about all hell breaking loose these due to a "second wave" with many mutated strains.

Sefton10

...and now it looks like major online stores in India are also sold out of MB. So, India is waking up, which makes me really question the "news" about all hell breaking loose these due to a "second wave" with many mutated strains.
3ABBD31C-375C-4FE3-8DC5-B5DFB82D72A9.jpeg
8299990B-66F7-4F15-AFE3-F2F3F77FB15D.jpeg

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Wow, I guess the powers that be think that nobody would even bother to check the fake stories they push. I wonder if Indian media is also censored or if the stories there are more truthful. The fact that NYP is also pushing fake news means it is also compromised and part of the cabal, but playing along as a controlled opposition.

Sefton10

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

GorillaHead

Interesting a massive MB experiment. News reporting there could be a half billion of covid cases in india right now

David90

Good Picture. If this (Obvious Proof of Fake News) doesn't wake the People Up, then i don't know what will....

@haidut
Interesting that the Methylene Blue usage is rising. Even in Our Amazon here in Germany it's not Available. Might have to go to Idealabs and buy it there....

In our Media they are also saying that India has a risky Double Mutation of Covid-19 and that the Situation is SO critical. Same Story with Africa and Great Britain. Like i belive that..... lol

Sefton10

Utterly disgraceful!
I wonder if there is a law in the UK that allows for suing MSM for blatant lies. I am pretty sure that willfully lying to the public, especially by an organization that is tasked with "informing" said public, is criminalized in most countries.
I think we’re well past the point of no return for that!

There’s a satirical artist here who does a brilliant job of showing the MSM and politicians (they’re pretty much indistinguishable now) up for what they are.

1619545868667.png

tankasnowgod

Wow, I guess the powers that be think that nobody would even bother to check the fake stories they push. I wonder if Indian media is also censored or if the stories there are more truthful. The fact that NYP is also pushing fake news means it is also compromised and part of the cabal, but playing along as a controlled opposition.

I think every "news" source is part of the cabal, whether they realize it or not. They pretty much all have some sort of network feed (like AP or Reuters) if they aren't large enough to have their own network.

Remember this whole "Pandemic" started in Wuhan, China. If you remember any stories from back then, ask yourself- Who was the local correspondent? Was it an individual, or a team? Were they bi-lingual, or did they rely on translators? Did they live in Wuhan, or were completely unfamiliar with the area? Did they interview local doctors? Patients? Other citizens in the area?

Most people don't know the answer, because most news networks and agencies were basically doing the same thing people were....... reading stories off the internet (though it might have been a private feed).

When it comes to faking images in "News" stories, well, the practice dates back to at least the 1920's when Bernarr Macfadden (the most famous person no one remembers) used "Composographs" in his paper, "The New York Evening Graphic"

"Composographic" images were literally cut and pasted together using images of the heads or faces of current celebrities, glued onto staged images created in Macfadden's in-house studio, often using newspaper staffers as body doubles. Composite photographs, or photomontages, had been used in the nineteenth century by such photographers as William Notman to capture indoor scenes that would not have been otherwise possible before the flashbulb was developed.[3]

Macfadden used them to represent events that were inconvenient to photograph, particularly with the equipment of the day: private bedrooms and bathtubs, Rudolph Valentino's unsuccessful surgery, Valentino's funeral, and notably on March 17, 1927, a full-page image of Valentino meeting Enrico Caruso in heaven. The very first faked photograph—that of Alice Jones Rhinelander baring her breast in court (part of the Kip Rhinelander divorce trial)—is said to have boosted the Graphic's circulation by 100,000 copies.[4]

Lol, I guess it would be hard to photograph Rudolph Valentino meeting Enrico Caruso in heaven! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

Obviously, technology is far superior now than it was in the 1920s, but the basic practice doesn't appear to have changed. Budget cuts and laziness might be exposing more and more of this.

Remember this gem from the Gulf War?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_3PkomECJc

Is this a good product to buy in India?
As it appears, the general population is starting waking up. In addition to news about India, I also noticed that most methylene blue (MB) vendors on Amazon are commonly sold out or have messages saying the product is "unavailable". Large chemical suppliers like Sigma Aldrich are also routinely sold out, even of the reagent grade products, which are not for human consumption. If the use of MB in the general population continues to rise, we may see attempts to regulate/ban it. Since it is technically a prescription drug for methemoglobinemia and shock, it can easily get enforcement action from FDA if their pharma friends complain that MB is eating into their vaccine sales.

"...Almost everyone would have come across some or another initiative through which re-usable masks, gloves, sanitizers, ayurvedic ‘kadhas’ or homeopathic arsenic album gets distributed free in the ongoing Covid-19 induced pandemic. But, appearences of methylene blue bottles outside houses of quarantined people have puzzled many. Some residents have even started consuming it as a ‘wonder liquid’ to keep themselves safe from the dreaded infection. “A week ago, an unknown organization simply arrived in our society and kept such bottle outside our house asking us to start taking its doses. Since, there was no mention of the supplier, the manufacturer, the doctor who prescribed it or even other literature, I got suspicious. My doctor friend warned me against its usage without doctor’s consultation,” said Kavita Vasan, a Gotri resident. Even as the mother of a two-and-a-half-year-old kid has strictly gone by doctor’s advice, others in her society have started consuming it."
"..."Some of them seem to have got addicted to it. They are taking it even as they are not having any Covid symptom", she said. Though it is not part of the COVID-19 management protocol, there are certain doctor who see a use for it. Last year, Dr. Deepak Golwakar, a senior pulmonologist from Bhavnagar, with over four decades of clinical experience, had started advocating its use. Golwakar's supporters back him to the hilt. Despite several attempts, TOI could not contact Golwakar."

L_C

My only thing with MB is that I read here somewhere on the forum that about any brand contains heavy metals like cadmium. I'm guessing that's the reason why Ray recommended a small dose per day. Maybe someone has more info on that.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

I hope you have a large stockpile! :)

yerrag

Large chemical suppliers like Sigma Aldrich are also routinely sold out, even of the reagent grade products, which are not for human consumption.

Why are reagent grades not for human consumption when they have less impurities than USP grades with no good COA accompanying them?

Last edited:

schultz

Wouldn't too much MB be counter productive (increase serotonin)?

yerrag

Dr. Golwakar on Using Methylene Blue for inhalation therapy:

As well as sublingual.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals