Reversing Rapidly Accelerated Face Aging?

Dhair

I have developed deep lines under my eyes since my health got a lot worse about 2 years ago. I have always looked young for my age, but now I look about 10 years older than I am. I realize this is purely an issue of vanity, and it's not my biggest problem by a long stretch, but I find it to be pretty traumatic.
Has anyone had any success with fixing this kind of problem? I think it would be helpful if I could believe that it's reversible.

johnwester130

gelatin ?
progesterone ?
vitamin k2 mk4
topical caffeine/niacinamide/aspirin

all seem to correlate to beauty

shellfish,
goat milk
fruit
coconut oil in the diet help too

benaoao

- focus on vitamin-rich fats that are also low in PUFAs like whole avocado and (shredded) coconut, cocoa powder for a start. I like chia seeds but the forum might not agree on omega 3s, especially ALA, whatever.

- highly alkaline diet with whole fruits, juiced vegetables are awesome too and taste glorious with stuff like ginger, cayenne, cinnamon etc.

- enough high quality low fat proteins from the whole animal, I think a chicken or rabbit or any meat on the bone will be great = liver, broth, skin all give a nice varied profile

- more calcium than phosphorus, I like to drink mineral waters here

- improve digestion with apple cider vinegar in a small carrot salad before every large meal, taurine and betaine HCl+pepsinogen+enzymes may be great too

I think those are my no brainers lifestyle changes these days. Basically the grocery list is a bunch of fruits and greens, avocado/coconut/cocoa, lean meat on the bone, low fat yogurt, yams.

Pablo Cruise

Smoking and alcohol can cause premature aging. As a matter of action, eat a good diet and use a retinoid cream every night. The OTC stuff works but not as well as tretinoin (Retin-A).

ddjd

Increase your copper (I use mitosynergy)
Dht (hard to get hold of)
K2 MK4
Molybdenum

Aaron

- focus on vitamin-rich fats that are also low in PUFAs like whole avocado and (shredded) coconut, cocoa powder for a start. I like chia seeds but the forum might not agree on omega 3s, especially ALA, whatever.

- highly alkaline diet with whole fruits, juiced vegetables are awesome too and taste glorious with stuff like ginger, cayenne, cinnamon etc.

- enough high quality low fat proteins from the whole animal, I think a chicken or rabbit or any meat on the bone will be great = liver, broth, skin all give a nice varied profile

- more calcium than phosphorus, I like to drink mineral waters here

- improve digestion with apple cider vinegar in a small carrot salad before every large meal, taurine and betaine HCl+pepsinogen+enzymes may be great too

I think those are my no brainers lifestyle changes these days. Basically the grocery list is a bunch of fruits and greens, avocado/coconut/cocoa, lean meat on the bone, low fat yogurt, yams.

For myself, I'd limit the avocado due to the excessive fat content and skip the yogurt. The lactic acid is inlammatory.

OP
D

Dhair

K2 MK4
Molybdenum
K2 MK4
Molybdenum
I bought DHT from the same place you got yours, and I'm pretty sure what they sent me was bunk because it smells funny and I don't feel anything with various methods of administration. I have some more that I bought from a different source but I'm afraid to try it.

When I started progesterone with high doses I definitely noticed a face lifting effect. Before that I felt like my face was falling and after I started progesterone it tightened up. The other thing I would highly recommend is Vitamin K. I think this is why Japanese women can sometimes look so youthful. Their diet is high in Vitamin K. You can get it from aged cheeses or natto or supplements.

shepherdgirl

Dr. Peat tried pregnenolone and it tightened up his skin -
See the first page of the thread below for his before and after pics - scroll down a bit (granted the lighting is not the same in both the pictures, and lighting can make a huge difference):
Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

artist

Seems like knowing the source of the problem is necessary to know any answer.
For me I look youngest when I am avoiding foods (or enviornments) that trigger inflammation for me. It seems to be somewhat individual.
Otherwise anything that provides or supports collagen will be the most obvious, direct benefit (gelatin, vitamin C)
I also recommend just making sure your neck/shoulder/facial muscles are relaxed and in harmony, I think a lot of people's faces get pulled down by their neck muscles being tensed and doing deep/consistent stretches on all your neck muscles can give an instant face lift.

ddjd

I bought DHT from the same place you got yours, and I'm pretty sure what they sent me was bunk because it smells funny and I don't feel anything with various methods of administration. I have some more that I bought from a different source but I'm afraid to try it.
Still using my dht and it definitely works. Who did you order from, which company

LukeL

Progesterone! Seriously within 2 days of taking it my face looks significantly better. Crazy

OP
D

Dhair

Still using my dht and it definitely works. Who did you order from, which company
Mindy. I got fake stuff.
Dr. Peat tried pregnenolone and it tightened up his skin -
See the first page of the thread below for his before and after pics - scroll down a bit (granted the lighting is not the same in both the pictures, and lighting can make a huge difference):
Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?
I would warn anyone against using current pregnenolone products. Ray acknowledges that all of the pregnenolone available today is not like what he was using from the Syntex factory in Mexico decades ago. Some of the side effects that people report on this forum from taking pregnenolone like overstimulation, depression, and even psychosis are not supposed to happen from taking pregnenolone ever, and the medical literature backs this up. Ray told me himself that he has had bad reactions to every current pregnenolone product on the market.

Waynish

Mindy. I got fake stuff.

I would warn anyone against using current pregnenolone products. Ray acknowledges that all of the pregnenolone available today is not like what he was using from the Syntex factory in Mexico decades ago. Some of the side effects that people report on this forum from taking pregnenolone like overstimulation, depression, and even psychosis are not supposed to happen from taking pregnenolone ever, and the medical literature backs this up. Ray told me himself that he has had bad reactions to every current pregnenolone product on the market.

Except idea labs? I woild think USP good enough to certify that at least a large number of the molecules in a sample are what they say - correct?

OP
D

Dhair

Except idea labs? I woild think USP good enough to certify that at least a large number of the molecules in a sample are what they say - correct?
Ray gave a more specific response when asked about it recently. You would think that's the case, apparently it's more complicated than that. Very confusing topic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals