Red Light Recommendations (England)

faisman

Hi everyone, I'm about to go back to uni in England after having spent summer at home where there's plenty of sun. I am wondering if anyone can help me out with red light set ups that I could purchase there since we barely get any sun.

M

member 2106

Based in UK: www.redlightman.com

Also in EU: www.resonantfm.com

I would buy a infrared heat bulb and 250w brooder lamp and take with converter, but you could probably pickup something there in hardware or agriculture store depending where you'll be.

I'm not sure I fully understand that set-up, could you try again? I'm like OP, anticipating many months of sunlessness, so want to make sure I can compensate - but need to make sure I'm getting the right equipment and doing everything properly. Is infrared better than simply red? Do you put light on ceiling or get up close to it? How often? Cheers!

raypeatclips

I'm not sure I fully understand that set-up, could you try again? I'm like OP, anticipating many months of sunlessness, so want to make sure I can compensate - but need to make sure I'm getting the right equipment and doing everything properly. Is infrared better than simply red? Do you put light on ceiling or get up close to it? How often? Cheers!

If you buy the two things I linked above, you will have a decent start to a red light collection. Peat is a fan of the plain incandescent that I linked above. I have my bulbs pointing at myself clamped onto a shelf and sit so that I can feel the warming heat of the bulb but not so my skin feels hot and almost burning. How often is entirely personal, when you have overdone red light you will feel a stress reaction.

M

member 2106

If you buy the two things I linked above, you will have a decent start to a red light collection. Peat is a fan of the plain incandescent that I linked above. I have my bulbs pointing at myself clamped onto a shelf and sit so that I can feel the warming heat of the bulb but not so my skin feels hot and almost burning. How often is entirely personal, when you have overdone red light you will feel a stress reaction.

The first link has two items, would you recommend both of them as well as the bulb? Going to order the bulb tomorrow morning!

raypeatclips

The first link has two items, would you recommend both of them as well as the bulb? Going to order the bulb tomorrow morning!

Yeah both of them will work, I was giving you an option of which you'd prefer. I personally use the wire cage ones, which were also cheaper of the two. I also use the bulb linked above as one of my bulbs but any 250w clear bulb of that incandescent style are good.

M

member 2106

Yeah both of them will work, I was giving you an option of which you'd prefer. I personally use the wire cage ones, which were also cheaper of the two. I also use the bulb linked above as one of my bulbs but any 250w clear bulb of that incandescent style are good.

Great, thanks!

SB4

I have had success with using vielight but they are very expensive and you should be able to make your own for much cheaper.

raypeatclips

I have had success with using vielight but they are very expensive and you should be able to make your own for much cheaper.

Just looked up vielight. Basically its just a single diode you clip onto your nose? The cheapest one is $299. $299 for 1 diode. Ebay.com has single diodes priced between $1-6.

raypeatclips

Guys I've just had an idea. Starting a company called AnaLight. Basically selling 1 red light dioide you put up your **** for the curing of constipation, hemorrhoids, digestion issues, things like that. Products starting at $499

SB4

Just looked up vielight. Basically its just a single diode you clip onto your nose? The cheapest one is $299. $299 for 1 diode. Ebay.com has single diodes priced between $1-6.
Yeah I know, you can make your own for a few pound but you have to get the right LEDs for the right intensity and time. But yeah it does work well, at least it did for me and the science is there.

aquaman

I bought the full body Redlightman. Yeah it's expensive but great for long winters. Also warns me up in the cold mornings.
Already hating the 6pm sunsets and this is only October :(

aquaman

Or you can get 1 or2 cheap chicken brooders off eBay/amazon and then get 150-300watt incandescent

150s are easy to get, but I buy 300watt ones from thelightbulb.co.uk

raypeatclips

Or you can get 1 or2 cheap chicken brooders off eBay/amazon and then get 150-300watt incandescent

150s are easy to get, but I buy 300watt ones from thelightbulb.co.uk

Thank you for that link! I can't believe I have never come across this website in my search for bulbs. How do the 300 watt ones feel? I'm only using 1 x 150 watt at the moment.

ddjd

I bought the full body Redlightman. Yeah it's expensive but great for long winters. Also warns me up in the cold mornings.
Already hating the 6pm sunsets and this is only October :(
How often do you use it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals