Red light pulse rate / refresh rate

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter
Hi My red light panel operates LEDs between 600 and 850 nanometers and I can toggle the pulse rate between 1 and 9999 hertz. Does anyone know if there is an ideal pulse rate for optimal results?
I am using my red light on my thyroid and scalp.

Melekai

Hi My red light panel operates LEDs between 600 and 850 nanometers and I can toggle the pulse rate between 1 and 9999 hertz. Does anyone know if there is an ideal pulse rate for optimal results?
I am using my red light on my thyroid and scalp.
I use 40Hz (the one preset on my handheld device, other than always-on) on my thyroid, only running it for a minute or so, and it gives a strong effect (noticeable hunger pangs being the evidence in my case; they show up in the hour(s) following the dose).

OP
O

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter
40hz so you can see the light pulsing with your eyes then? My light has a huge range of refresh rates 1- 9999. At around 60 Hz I can start to see it pulsating. I guess I will try the lower refresh rate.

Melekai

40hz so you can see the light pulsing with your eyes then? My light has a huge range of refresh rates 1- 9999. At around 60 Hz I can start to see it pulsating. I guess I will try the lower refresh rate.
Yes, you can definitely see it pulse (although I can't exactly count 40 each second). :) Good luck.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals