Red Light, Fatty Tissue And Estrogen

Milena

Hi all
I got my mini red light from Redlightman recently - have 2 IR and 2 Red frequencies.

Does anyone know if it would make fat tissue generate more estrogen?

My breathing has become bad, my lower legs are very swollen with pitting odema and my hands and feet are swollen and hurt. My odema had been in check but not quite gone in my feet until I got the light but I can't guarantee than was the cause. I also started using UHT skimmed milk.

OP
Milena

Milena

Any updates with fat loss and improved conditions?
Fighting odema in hands and feet at the moment. Red light has had not measurable benefit - I don't know if it would be better without it or worse.

We are having a mini heatwave atm. Outside about 24C inside the office was way up on that as the AC was broken. A couple of weeks ago we were having the odd night frost.
Going slow and steady - Peat foods - limited PUFA - lowering stress hormones and now Progest-E for 2wks.

No feeling better but weight gain has stalled.

I no longer get many adrenaline systems during my 3/4 hour light therapy - previously it caused and immediate reaction if I used it on my neck.

Risingfire

I had a similar reaction. I was just reading the redlightman website and you're supposed to use infrared on the thyroid. Deep orange and red on the body.

OP
Milena

Milena

I had a similar reaction. I was just reading the redlightman website and you're supposed to use infrared on the thyroid. Deep orange and red on the body.

Nice to know I'm not alone :)
I couldn't afford both so am hoping for the systemic effects to combine with the effect on the thyroid. As I have a lot of fat (and didn't want to stimulate estrogen from it) I am now, mainly, shining it on my thyroid and neck.
It's so hot today. I got home from work and am lying like a beached red whale on the bed, bathed in light. I think I got my Vit D for today from sun, too, for a change.

Last edited:
OP
Milena

Milena

See if your morning temperatures are higher, tomorrow and report back
cats hid my thermometer a couple of weeks ago. I'll have to check their favourite hiding spots again.
Some serious under bed diving; I found it. 35.7 atm

Last edited:

Sucrates

I no longer get many adrenaline systems during my 3/4 hour light therapy - previously it caused and immediate reaction if I used it on my neck.

That might be way too long, depending on exactly what you're doing, distance etc.. There's a biphasic dose response, if the dose is too high there's no effect, possibly a negative effect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals