Ray Peat Email Advice Depository Discussion/Comment Thread

tara

gaze

That is insane!! Literally everyone you know will be dead ... the only thing is ,that he didnt mention in what time span that's supposed to happen
I think rays getting his depopulation idea from Michael yeadon, ex-pfizer VP:

"And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

“Now I don’t know [for certain] that they’re going to use that [system] to kill you, but I can’t think of a benign reason, and with that power they certainly could harm you, or control you, so you should object [and strenuously oppose it].”

whether or not there's actually nefarious, eugenic motivations behind it is yet to be seen, but it is probably a good idea to be cautious considering US past and present history with eugenics and the desire of the elites to lower populations to save the planet. i highly doubt it though personally. not to say the vaccine can't cause other problems like cancer as ray said, but i don't think it will reduce the population in that way

Mauritio

Hope Captain Literally takes the 100+ year view.
I hope so too.
But if the vaccine really was so deadly ,even to the so called healthy ones, shouldnt the more susceptible, less healthy , old peole be dropping dead like flies right now ? They were also the first to get vaccinated. And I dont see that happening right now .
I think rays getting his depopulation idea from Michael yeadon, ex-pfizer VP:

"And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

“Now I don’t know [for certain] that they’re going to use that [system] to kill you, but I can’t think of a benign reason, and with that power they certainly could harm you, or control you, so you should object [and strenuously oppose it].”

whether or not there's actually nefarious, eugenic motivations behind it is yet to be seen, but it is probably a good idea to be cautious considering US past and present history with eugenics and the desire of the elites to lower populations to save the planet. i highly doubt it though personally. not to say the vaccine can't cause other problems like cancer as ray said, but i don't think it will reduce the population in that way
Wow , if that was written before the pandemic that is really insight full .

We know that there is the possibility that the mRNA gets incorporated into your genome, but the jury is still out in how many people that actually happens . If it's just 1 or 2 % that's still a lot ,but it wont be as deadly as we think . So I'm hoping they might just not be smart enough to really make that happen ...

Mito

So I'm hoping they might just not be smart enough to really make that happen ...
That‘s why it’s highly unlikely because geneticists would be doing many studies with that technology if they could actually get it to work like that (mRNA—->DNA).

paymanz

to decrease population there are way easier more practical(they already doing it in some asian countries with high population) , selective ways to do it. all of these government people get their closest family members vaccinated.

As Peat himself said, it would be far more rational to decrease worldwide population by enriching the poorest countries, who would then follow the 1st World pattern of reduced fertility. But no, being latter-day Nazis, they'd far rather euthanize everyone by means of killer diseases and vaccines. Utterly contemptible.

P

Peatness

As Peat himself said, it would be far more rational to decrease worldwide population by enriching the poorest countries, who would then follow the 1st World pattern of reduced fertility. But no, being latter-day Nazis, they'd far rather euthanize everyone by means of killer diseases and vaccines. Utterly contemptible.
Rather they exploit those countries. They want to control land, raw material etc. that's the whole point. In which case mass extermination makes sense.

tara

Mossy

Energizer

I hope so too.
But if the vaccine really was so deadly ,even to the so called healthy ones, shouldnt the more susceptible, less healthy , old peole be dropping dead like flies right now ? They were also the first to get vaccinated. And I dont see that happening right now .

Wow , if that was written before the pandemic that is really insight full .

We know that there is the possibility that the mRNA gets incorporated into your genome, but the jury is still out in how many people that actually happens . If it's just 1 or 2 % that's still a lot ,but it wont be as deadly as we think . So I'm hoping they might just not be smart enough to really make that happen ...
Even taking the official figures from the CDC, the corona vaccines have a 52 times higher death rate than all previous vaccines combined. And that's aside the fact that only a fraction of vaccine injuries ever make their way into vaccine injury databases (a well known problem the "fact-checking" lemmings are quick to vehemently deny :roll:).

Underreporting Vaccine Adverse Events

Walkthrough : Calculating Covid Vaccine Risk

Preliminary data were collected from June 2006 through October 2009 on 715,000 patients, and 1.4 million doses (of 45 different vaccines) were given to 376,452 individuals. Of these doses, 35,570 possible reactions (2.6 percent of vaccinations) were identified. This is an average of 890 possible events, an average of 1.3 events per clinician, per month. These data were presented at the 2009 AMIA conference. In addition, ESP:VAERS investigators participated on a panel to explore the perspective of clinicians, electronic health record (EHR) vendors, the pharmaceutical industry, and the FDA towards systems that use proactive, automated adverse event reporting. Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.

Electronic Support for Public Health–Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (ESP:VAERS

Can We Trust America’s COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Statistics?

CDC: 4,178 Americans Dead Following Experimental COVID Injections – Deaths from COVID Shots Now Equal 20 Years of Recorded Deaths Following Vaccines Since 2001

10,570 Dead 405,259 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

Last edited:
M

metabolizm

“Natural starches are often embedded in other materials that resist digestion as well as cooking; that can cause them to support bacterial growth.”

What are the other materials in natural starches that Ray is referring to?

gaze

“Natural starches are often embedded in other materials that resist digestion as well as cooking; that can cause them to support bacterial growth.”

Resistant starch is one thing that comes to mind

Birdie

I have the hardest time finding this. I always have to go back to page 1 of the RP Depository and click on the link.

Birdie

That's my question too. He says natural starches are often embedded "in other materials". @gaze you think he means that a natural starch can be embedded in a resistant starch?

Can you give an example of this?

Birdie

to decrease population there are way easier more practical(they already doing it in some asian countries with high population) , selective ways to do it. all of these government people get their closest family members vaccinated.
This would be slower than the present plan, right?

M

metabolizm

That's my question too. He says natural starches are often embedded "in other materials". @gaze you think he means that a natural starch can be embedded in a resistant starch?

Can you give an example of this?

I asked Ray for clarification, but he didn't get back to me.

paymanz

This would be slower than the present plan, right?
the present plan is not very selective, i thought they want decrease some 3th world countries population according to theorists. but what is happening right now usa/europe people are first in the que to get vaccinated, the ruling class are first ones to get vaccine. so its opposite of what these theorists are thinking.

P

Peatness

the present plan is not very selective, i thought they want decrease some 3th world countries population according to theorists. but what is happening right now usa/europe people are first in the que to get vaccinated, the ruling class are first ones to get vaccine. so its opposite of what these theorists are thinking.
That's because they wrongly assumed Africans would die off from covid 19 and those that don't would be eliminated by the convid injections. They've been getting away with poisoning Africans for so long they forgot that in the age of social media word would get out.

Giraffe

China and India together make up for one third of the world population. We don't know how many have been jabbed in China, but in India - in total numbers - almost as many have received at least one jab as in the US.

I have explained in more detail what I am trying to say this post.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals