Proven Ways To Boost Testosterone In Males

mgrabs

Good Morning!

Any lifestyle & diet habits to help raise testosterone into the 900s?

That are proven?

Either science or personal experimentation through supplements or food etc

ddjd

check out lukas' youtube channel- hes pretty big now. hes the "icing ze balls" expert

Peatful

Go chop wood.
Be outdoors.

Be around other men.

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans

Men-elite.com

Excellent place to start
💪 Thanks
Good Morning!

Any lifestyle & diet habits to help raise testosterone into the 900s?

That are proven?

Either science or personal experimentation through supplements or food etc
This article contains all the info you need to know to get there: The complete guide to maximizing testosterone production to become a man! (2020 Update) » MENELITE

Also, I have a free course on how to cover the dietary basics that you can check out here.

Lastly, I'm doing a 5-day double your testosterone masterclass starting Sunday (25th June).
You can check out this vid for more info, and sign up here. Hope to see you there!

OP
M

mgrabs

💪 Thanks

This article contains all the info you need to know to get there: The complete guide to maximizing testosterone production to become a man! (2020 Update) » MENELITE

Also, I have a free course on how to cover the dietary basics that you can check out here.

Lastly, I'm doing a 5-day double your testosterone masterclass starting Sunday (25th June).
You can check out this vid for more info, and sign up here. Hope to see you there!
Awesome. Great post. Im shocked that I’ve never read through thAt. I noticed lugols iodine was on that list… thats 2.5mg of iodine per drop. Wasn’t it not recommended to take high dose iodine? Or is it okay?

andrewlee224

For me PanSterone + EstroBan makes a big difference.
Plus avoiding undereating, which unfortunately I have a propensity for.

andrewlee224

I did pansterone and estroban for a while and didn’t notice any difference.

What were your dosage?
2-3 drops Pansterone, one on scrotum, another on stomach/temple. 8 drops EstroBan on stomach/around liver area. In general I think I'm predisposed to high T / high E, so when I manage to drop estrogen I feel good.

Mabeco

2-3 drops Pansterone, one on scrotum, another on stomach/temple. 8 drops EstroBan on stomach/around liver area. In general I think I'm predisposed to high T / high E, so when I manage to drop estrogen I feel good.
Thanks! I might give it another try

John mcclain

There is a reason you ain't in the 900 and if you get yourself there it's great because its wrote down on a piece of paper....go you...yippee...people like hans will always be here for u because he has a big chest (gyno)me thinks n he will sell you on any auld crap...secret is this put nothing into your body that shouldn't be there go to bed early got off your damn phone read a book talk to friends and family and stop aspiring for ***t....your welcome

golder

There is a reason you ain't in the 900 and if you get yourself there it's great because its wrote down on a piece of paper....go you...yippee...people like hans will always be here for u because he has a big chest (gyno)me thinks n he will sell you on any auld crap...secret is this put nothing into your body that shouldn't be there go to bed early got off your damn phone read a book talk to friends and family and stop aspiring for ***t....your welcome
You sound reasonably angry mate.

John mcclain

Anyone is angry on carni diet. Brain ATP gets too low and such the only response to anything novel is aggression.
Maybe it was the whiskey and coke...cant blame the coke cause it's a super food with some people n not carnivore so maybe the whiskey...or lack of 50+ supplements daily I dont know but its amusing none the less

golder

Maybe it was the whiskey and coke...cant blame the coke cause it's a super food with some people n not carnivore so maybe the whiskey...or lack of 50+ supplements daily I dont know but its amusing none the less
You didn’t sound amused mate, you sounded quite angry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals