Progesterone

boris

Anything changed? I read from someone here that he had this as a initial reaction but later on it normalized.

Progesterone

I have taken big doses for a long time and I have no issues with libido what so ever. Libido quality for me is more affected by macronutrients.

Gotcha.

I've been using NOW brand progesterone cream on my balls, twice daily...

Everything going great.

Adrienlcrx

Some Macronutrients in excess can ruine tout libido if I u derstand well? @Anders86
I notice my libido decreases when I eat too much carbs..

opethfeldt

Progesterone is odd. There's times I take it and I have a reaction much like yours and then I take it again later and I can take 10+mg daily with zero issues. It's a hard to predict substance. Right now I'm on 3mg. No issues whatsoever. I notice the difference without. It reduces estrogen and cortisol and stabilizes me. Without it, I struggle to socialize. Ever since I upped my androgens, I seem to develop autism without the use of prog.

Anders86

Some Macronutrients in excess can ruine tout libido if I u derstand well? @Anders86
I notice my libido decreases when I eat too much carbs..

Yeah I notice if I go low fat for a while my libido lowers. But I have never experienced lowered libido by to much carbohydrates, rather the opposite. But I usually always have caffeine and niacinamide with my carbs.

baccheion

Yeah I notice if I go low fat for a while my libido lowers. But I have never experienced lowered libido by to much carbohydrates, rather the opposite. But I usually always have caffeine and niacinamide with my carbs.
What's the minimum percentage to keep your libido?

Anders86

What's the minimum percentage to keep your libido?

When I do less -10% fat I am voulnerable to stress. If adrenalin or cortisol increases libido may suffer.

Meeting new people and enganging in activity can be triggers on a low fat diet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals