Progesterone

Jing

I took 2 drops of progestene on Monday I noticed my penis was smaller and shrunken up and it hasn't gotten better since .. it is a bit shorter and quite abit thinner when flaccid .. is this going to go back to normal??? My penis also just feels different..

baccheion

Any reason for directly supplementing progesterone rather than pregnenolone + DHEA?

OP
J

Jing

Any reason for directly supplementing progesterone rather than pregnenolone + DHEA?
Pregnenolone and dhea make it hard for me to get erections and make me moody and just don't feel right ..

OP
J

Jing

What are some ways to lower progesterone??

baccheion

Anyone? My penis isn't getting better....
Have you tried (pregnenolone +) DHEA or something else to increase testosterone? Vitamin K2 MK-4 (+ vitamin D3 + chelated/TRAACS magnesium)? Shilajit? Forskolin? Iodine (painting or protocol)? Etc..

Arnold Grape

Anyone? My penis isn't getting better....
The prevailing logic is that the progesterone (typically on a longer timeline than this one) will cause disruption in t-production. I would quit everything that you’re taking and up your calcium intake and get some exercise in that includes weight training.

OP
J

Jing

Have you tried (pregnenolone +) DHEA or something else to increase testosterone? Vitamin K2 MK-4 (+ vitamin D3 + chelated/TRAACS magnesium)? Shilajit? Forskolin? Iodine (painting or protocol)? Etc..
Pregnenolone and dhea will make things worse for me .. could try the others but will they lower progesterone?

baccheion

Pregnenolone and dhea will make things worse for me .. could try the others but will they lower progesterone?
You likely need to do something to rev up testosterone production. How will pregnenolone + DHEA make things worse? Irritability? DHEA is usually taken with progesterone to buffer against feminization (includes shrunken penis). Magnesium is associated with increased DHEA.

OP
J

Jing

You likely need to do something to rev up testosterone production. How will pregnenolone + DHEA make things worse? Irritability? DHEA is usually taken with progesterone to buffer against feminization (includes shrunken penis). Magnesium is associated with increased DHEA.
Yh always makes me feel worse and gives me erectile dysfunction and makes me feel more depressed and isn't there a chance pregnenolone could turn to progesterone?

baccheion

Yh always makes me feel worse and gives me erectile dysfunction and makes me feel more depressed and isn't there a chance pregnenolone could turn to progesterone?
Sure, though it wouldn't if enough was already present. If that option won't work, try something else.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals