Did my penis shrunk after a contusion and taking selenomethionine (selenium)?

TreasureVibe

Hi all, it seems like my penis in flaccid state has shrunken and in erect state too it seems. It happened after I had a mild penile contusion and took selenium as selenomethionine 100mcg. At the time I took it it was already hurting and sore but when I took the selenium it really started hurting for an hour or more. A few days later I noticed my wenus was hurting and it was shrunken there was more skin than actual penile tissue. The big vein on top in the middle seems pale a bit. My flaccid seems way less plumb.

Could my penis really have shrunken or is this just in my mind? Im on 19 mg of valium and risperidone 3 mg and there are multiple known interactions between selenium and valium.

I'm really insecure about this.

Thank you

dabdabdab

fibrous scars can tighten tissue and make your junk appear smaller. (fascia knots)
There's a procedure that removes scar tissue and increase vascularation by using a shock_wave device .
its easy, fast, cheep and reliable for treating those kinds of injuries, even years after the incidence it can make your junk better than before the incidence, so don't worry.

ww3not4me

Stop taking the Selenium. If it is from that and you stop it should return to normal. I would suspect the prescription medicines you are taking though before I would suspect the selenium. Selenium is a trace mineral and at the low doses you are taking should be fine.

It is likely in your head but that does not mean it is any less important or real just because it is in your head.

Dr. B

fibrous scars can tighten tissue and make your junk appear smaller. (fascia knots)
There's a procedure that removes scar tissue and increase vascularation by using a shock_wave device .
its easy, fast, cheep and reliable for treating those kinds of injuries, even years after the incidence it can make your junk better than before the incidence, so don't worry.
Does anything that increases calcification increase scar tissue and shrink the penis?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals