Probiotics flaring my eczema. What could this mean?

dervmai

progress
I've tried probiotics 2 times in my life. Both times caused my skin to flare up. I currently am taking skinessa probiotics. I took it for 2 months, all it did was cause my skin to become even drier and inflamed. Stopped taking it a couple days ago and my skin already feels better.

Is there a clue here that can help me figure out my health issues? I read somewhere that probiotics can be an issue for people with a histamine intolerance. Now I'm not saying I have it, but I have noticed that I sneeze far more frequently now, which lines up with when my health started to deteriorate. Maybe an increased sensitivity to dust and pollen due to a histamine intolerance? Not sure, still shooting in the dark it feels like. Anyways, any opinions are greatly appreciated. Hope all is well.

reality

The clue is the issue is with your gut. Maybe try the opposite, instead of introducing bacteria to your gut, reduce the bacterial load… remove fermentable foods, starch, and try antibacterial supplements and insoluble fibers

LucH

Were there other symptoms like dybioisis, flatulance (gas)?

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Instead of guessing and trial and error, I would just do a stool test like the GI-MAP and figure out what the culprit is and address it.

mostlylurking

I've tried probiotics 2 times in my life. Both times caused my skin to flare up. I currently am taking skinessa probiotics. I took it for 2 months, all it did was cause my skin to become even drier and inflamed. Stopped taking it a couple days ago and my skin already feels better.

Is there a clue here that can help me figure out my health issues? I read somewhere that probiotics can be an issue for people with a histamine intolerance. Now I'm not saying I have it, but I have noticed that I sneeze far more frequently now, which lines up with when my health started to deteriorate. Maybe an increased sensitivity to dust and pollen due to a histamine intolerance? Not sure, still shooting in the dark it feels like. Anyways, any opinions are greatly appreciated. Hope all is well.
suggested reading for info about gut disbiosis:

suggested reading about the gut microbiome:

about the gut/skin connection:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals