Prepare for mandatory COVID vaccines in September

Ben.

Plus, they do not prevent you from getting and spreading Covid and may be worse than placebo because of ADE. I think this is a good enough reason to argue against mandatory injection

I dont know if "reason" will be of use ... it wasnt for the last 1,5 years ...

Realy do hope it does not come to the situation where one has to choose between his/her income and health.

akgrrrl

The United States of America is actually a Republic. THE UNITED STATES, however, is a legislative democracy, where congress has attempted to have exclusive control. I know this concept gets murky, but even Supreme Court Justice John Harlan talked about the idea of "two national governments" in the United States in his dissent in the case of Downes vs. Bidwell.

As for the idea of "Injecting someone against their will...." basically, they won't. They do things "by consent," although they do use dubious means to attain that consent in many places. There may be a few incidents of rogue/corrupt agents attempting to do this, but for the most part, they will get people to "agree" to it. Although a lot of people will feel "pressured" into giving their consent.
More information than most can absorb, from Constitutional Judge Anna Von Reitz:
AnnaVonReitz.com, and google wont ever let me go there

Rick K

More information than most can absorb, from Constitutional Judge Anna Von Reitz:
AnnaVonReitz.com, and google wont ever let me go there
I can access it but it's not a secure site which can mean an issue with it's certificate. Another browser perhaps?

akgrrrl

I can access it but it's not a secure site which can mean an issue with it's certificate. Another browser perhaps?
Duckduckgo for me. 1,000 documents. Current. Wait til you see all the constitutional filings over time. Most I have sent there cannot absorb the verbage, the legalese, the translation of English from 1700s, 1800s early 1900s, dang it we are so dumbed down. Even the search system can be daunting, tho I have read much praise for the organization and thorough tracking of each doc.

Rick K

The United States of America is actually a Republic. THE UNITED STATES, however, is a legislative democracy, where congress has attempted to have exclusive control. I know this concept gets murky, but even Supreme Court Justice John Harlan talked about the idea of "two national governments" in the United States in his dissent in the case of Downes vs. Bidwell.

As for the idea of "Injecting someone against their will...." basically, they won't. They do things "by consent," although they do use dubious means to attain that consent in many places. There may be a few incidents of rogue/corrupt agents attempting to do this, but for the most part, they will get people to "agree" to it. Although a lot of people will feel "pressured" into giving their consent.
For you dining and dancing pleasure:

Rick K

OP
Mito

Mito

PolishSun

It is much more difficult in my country to get an appointment with specialized doctors. Or they are sick after their covid shots, or people after vaccine are getting more sick. Because waiting lines has tripled in couple last months.

orangeUglad

It is much more difficult in my country to get an appointment with specialized doctors. Or they are sick after their covid shots, or people after vaccine are getting more sick. Because waiting lines has tripled in couple last months.
What country are you in?

Birdie

So, got this from a commenter on another site. (The Treehouse)

Information on Graphine Oxide –

View: https://rumble.com/vkgdq7-deadly-shots-former-pfizer-employee-confirms-poison-in-covid-vaccine.html

“EXCLUSIVE! Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, came forward with indisputable documentation that should be shared with the ENTIRE WORLD!

The inoculation being referred to as ‘COVID Vaccines’ is a poisonous death sentence, and nobody should subject themselves to the shots.”

@Lollipop2 @Rick K @Mito @akgrrrl

Rick K

So, got this from a commenter on another site. (The Treehouse)

Information on Graphine Oxide –

View: https://rumble.com/vkgdq7-deadly-shots-former-pfizer-employee-confirms-poison-in-covid-vaccine.html

“EXCLUSIVE! Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, came forward with indisputable documentation that should be shared with the ENTIRE WORLD!

The inoculation being referred to as ‘COVID Vaccines’ is a poisonous death sentence, and nobody should subject themselves to the shots.”

@Lollipop2 @Rick K @Mito @akgrrrl

Thanks Birdie. I believe the graphene oxide is what's in Moderna's sm-102 which, as you can see from their MSDS is fatal if contacted with the skin. It is combined with formaldehyde.
1. Formaldehyde

This is the list of chemicals used in embalming, this chemical substance is a natural organic compound as an important precursor to many other materials and chemical compounds. In view of its widespread use, toxicity, and volatility, formaldehyde poses a significant threat to human health. Moreover, many countries consider formaldehyde as a human carcinogen.

Yum yum gimme some.

Rick K

Birdie

Thanks Birdie. I believe the graphene oxide is what's in Moderna's sm-102 which, as you can see from their MSDS is fatal if contacted with the skin. It is combined with formaldehyde.
1. Formaldehyde

This is the list of chemicals used in embalming, this chemical substance is a natural organic compound as an important precursor to many other materials and chemical compounds. In view of its widespread use, toxicity, and volatility, formaldehyde poses a significant threat to human health. Moreover, many countries consider formaldehyde as a human carcinogen.

Yum yum gimme some.
Yeah Rick, and I think this video was on another thread here, days ago but I just watched it. The part about graphene being an ingredient in the gel that interfaces between humans and the internet got me. And that it's not activated in the injections but being used to see how much a human can take. And that there will be more of it in the boosters.

That woman is a ball of fire. I loved that she has a great attitude. needed the positivity.

Birdie

deleted -error

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals