Perfume Reaction/Allergy

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:rolling

BibleBeliever

I am NOT saying to go out and take 5 TBS worth. I would just take a little through out the day when I had sugar...it ended up being 5 TBS worth sometimes. I ate a lot of sugar. I had a hard time digesting anything else and needed the energy. If I had the sugar without the potassium (cream of tartar) I would start snarling. I used 1/4 tsp COT per TBS of sugar. I have friends that needed a different ratio. Some used a 1:1 ratio, others would get the squirts if they used more than 1/8th tsp at a time.
That is insane, a dose that high of cream of tartar can kill a person.

Life-Threatening Hyperkalemia from Cream of Tartar Ingestion

The amount of salt a person would need to counter that is incredible. Sodium and potassium work hand in hand. Too much potassium can lead to heart failure, namely through supplementation.
Potassium supplements are not allowed to contain more than 3% of one's daily potassium due to this potential danger.

Extreme caution is needed when supplementing potassium.

I tried 1.5 grams of cream of tartar and had the worst reaction imaginable; I imagine due to unknown contaminants in it. Worst part is in my zeal for wanting a bit more potassium I bought 23 dollars worth, thinking it would last for years. I might try a gram again 1 day, but out of every supplement I have tried it is the worst reaction so far.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals