Nausea issue preventing being in certain environments

Bluemachine

I get these bouts of nausea in certain places. Only really something I've noticed recently although I did get "car sick" a lot as a child but every time I go in my friend's car without fail after maybe 5 mins I start to feel nauseas, I start burping frequently and feel a little head dizzy. They don't smoke, there's no air freshener, the car's not too new(I don't feel like this in every car). Same thing the other day when viewing a house after spending half an hour there, started to feel a similar way. There was no visible mould but there was an old dingy sort of smell. & in both environments it seems to be just me who feels this way, super annoying as people think I'm being funny. Any idea? I feel like someone's bound to say 'mould' but really? In a car? Especially when it's not visible? There also seems to be a smell or just a thickness to the air with each environment.

I get these bouts of nausea in certain places. Only really something I've noticed recently although I did get "car sick" a lot as a child but every time I go in my friend's car without fail after maybe 5 mins I start to feel nauseas, I start burping frequently and feel a little head dizzy. They don't smoke, there's no air freshener, the car's not too new(I don't feel like this in every car). Same thing the other day when viewing a house after spending half an hour there, started to feel a similar way. There was no visible mould but there was an old dingy sort of smell. & in both environments it seems to be just me who feels this way, super annoying as people think I'm being funny. Any idea? I feel like someone's bound to say 'mould' but really? In a car? Especially when it's not visible? There also seems to be a smell or just a thickness to the air with each environment.
Hi SwissFever! I am the only one I know that gets nausea in a car or really ill, clammy and near passing out in high altitudes, like driving to mountains or being in a plane.The altitude nausea for me is a histamine issue and/or an inner ear imbalance. Your car nausea sounds like mine, but I am thinking your nausea may be a sensitivity to EMF's. I am very sensitive to them too and my symptoms vary. I get dizzy being next to the dishwasher when it is on, and feel a headache in other places that go away immediately when I leave that area, or I feel agitated in another high EMF area. You should buy yourself an EMF meter and carry it with you and test the areas that you feel that nausea in.