Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

bluefish

Thanks. Received Panestrone today.

The label and the this thread are confusing.
Should I apply 4 drops for 5mg : 5mg DHEA: Preganolone or 8 drops per the posts in the start of this thread?
Also - you said it can be applied anywhere but I was reading in this thread it is optimal to apply on scrotum?

also, can I cover the application area with clothing right after or wait a minute or so?

4 drops; 2 to 3 times per day is what I understand.
I’m doing 3 drops twice daily.
I’ve rubbed on different parts of body but did settle on rubbing on scrotum. I basically add drops and massage in for few second then put up underwear and I’m good to go.

Last edited:

Andie777

4 drops; 2 to 3 times per day is what I understand.
I’m doing 3 drops twice daily.
I’ve rubbed on different parts of body but did settle on rubbing on scrotum. I basically add drops and massage in for few second then put up underwear and I’m good to go.
thanks so much! I was just putting 2 drops and waiting a minute, not massaging.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks. Received Panestrone today.

The label and the this thread are confusing.
Should I apply 4 drops for 5mg : 5mg DHEA: Preganolone or 8 drops per the posts in the start of this thread?
Also - you said it can be applied anywhere but I was reading in this thread it is optimal to apply on scrotum?

also, can I cover the application area with clothing right after or wait a minute or so?

The bottle changed since we first started Pansterone. It used to be in a 1oz bottle and a single dose was 8 drops. Now that the bottle is 0.5oz a single dose is naturally 4 drops. So, I would use that dose, up to 3 times daily.
I don't think anybody said it is optimal to apply to scrotum. Where did you see that mentioned?

KyleKingsly

For androgen optimization I think Pansterone and Kuinone would probably be best. Both can be rubbed on body, usually shoulders, chest, upper arms, or legs are best areas for application. No need to apply on scrotum.
The DHEA dose you currently take is probably too high and it may raise your estrogen. If you use Pansterone then there is no need to take additional DHEA.
Just my 2c.

Sorry if I'm forgetting something here but I thought that you'd said before that it was best to apply Pansterone to the temples? That's what I was doing before, I want the brain benefits (aka more of that calm alpha male feeling) most of all over any physical benefits (which I don't really care about).

bluefish

The bottle changed since we first started Pansterone. It used to be in a 1oz bottle and a single dose was 8 drops. Now that the bottle is 0.5oz a single dose is naturally 4 drops. So, I would use that dose, up to 3 times daily.
I don't think anybody said it is optimal to apply to scrotum. Where did you see that mentioned?
I stopped anyways... ended up feeling kinda weird. For some reason. Idk

Jing

I received pansterone a couple weeks ago but only started using it yesterday, it has the smell of nail polish remover has the formula changed? The old one I had didn't have this smell.

Jing

It also doesn't seem to be working as good as the old one I had I would normally get a libido boost

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It also doesn't seem to be working as good as the old one I had I would normally get a libido boost

It has some ethyl acetoacetate to help dissolve the pregnenolone. But the effects should be the same.

bluefish

pansterone raises estrogen?
And androsterone lowers? So they are good to use together?
That’s what I’m getting from other threads... would I do equal amounts of both?
I like using pansterone, but I’m wondering if it’s throwing me off wack a bit. Libido was maybe affected in not always a great way.

theLaw

Pregnenolone is being sold purely as a pheromone

Pregnenolone (NENO) Spray

What do you think of that product ?

I know this vendor, and have purchased from them many times in the past with great results.

Although the owner (SteveO) is open and honest about his products, he has a distinctly different understanding of these chemicals compared to Haidut.

Also, note that several of his products contain estrogens.

The pheromone community is very liberal when it comes to using possibly harmful ingredients, so buyer beware.:eek:

Healthia

Hello

Just wanted to report some results from using Pansterone.

I’ve been using between 3-10 drops pansterone, 3-6 drops androsterone, 4 drops estroban and 2-8 drops gonadin daily for 4 month.

My Testosterone has gone from 430 to 600 and my psychological wellbeing is great.

I´m a 39 year old male with about 17 years of steroid use.

Pansterone and androsterone are applied on scrotum.
Have you noticed any side effects? Sexual or otherwise?

shine

@haidut There is a new solvent option, 2-pyrollidone/ethanol. Can you please say a few words about why this is a new solvent option? Can it safely be applied to scrotum?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut There is a new solvent option, 2-pyrollidone/ethanol. Can you please say a few words about why this is a new solvent option? Can it safely be applied to scrotum?

We have been having occasional issues with products containing pregnenolone or 6-keto P4 - i.e. they tend to precipitate when exposed to even mild drop in temperature. So, we needed a new solvent and 2-pyrrolidone (2YP) seems to fit the bill. It absorbs very well through skin, approaching the effectiveness of DMSO but without much of the irritation.
As far as safety, 2YP is just GABA in cyclical form and it is produced endogenously in humans as both metabolite and precursor of GABA. In fact, because GABA is not easily transported inside the cell, some studies have suggested that 2YP is the long term and transportation storage form of GABA. Administering 2YP raises GABA levels as 2YP is easily unfolded once inside the organism and becomes GABA. It is actually the exact same molecule as GABA but in cyclical form (lactam).
Effect of 2-pyrrolidone on the concentration of GABA in rat tissues. - PubMed - NCBI
2-Pyrrolidinone
"...2-Pyrrolidinone is a lactam cyclization product of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). (PMID: 10332870). Vigabatrin (VGB, an antiepileptic drug) increases human brain gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and the related metabolites, including 2-pyrrolidinone. Patients taking VGB are expected to have an increase of these metabolites.(PMID: 10403220, 10840398). 2-Pyrrolidone is an organic compound consisting of a five-membered lactam. It is a colorless liquid which is used in industrial settings as a high-boiling non-corrosive polar solvent for a wide variety of applications. It is miscible with a wide variety of other solvents including water, ethanol, diethyl ether, chloroform, benzene, ethyl acetate and carbon disulfide."

As far as applying on scrotum, I'd defer to Peat on that and I concur with his opinion that if anything is placed there it should not be done for more than a few days. Pelvis and upper legs will probably have similar effects on gonadal steroidogenesis without the risk of applying directly on gonads.

shine

We have been having occasional issues with products containing pregnenolone or 6-keto P4 - i.e. they tend to precipitate when exposed to even mild drop in temperature. So, we needed a new solvent and 2-pyrrolidone (2YP) seems to fit the bill. It absorbs very well through skin, approaching the effectiveness of DMSO but without much of the irritation.
As far as safety, 2YP is just GABA in cyclical form and it is produced endogenously in humans as both metabolite and precursor of GABA. In fact, because GABA is not easily transported inside the cell, some studies have suggested that 2YP is the long term and transportation storage form of GABA. Administering 2YP raises GABA levels as 2YP is easily unfolded once inside the organism and becomes GABA. It is actually the exact same molecule as GABA but in cyclical form (lactam).
Effect of 2-pyrrolidone on the concentration of GABA in rat tissues. - PubMed - NCBI
2-Pyrrolidinone
"...2-Pyrrolidinone is a lactam cyclization product of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). (PMID: 10332870). Vigabatrin (VGB, an antiepileptic drug) increases human brain gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and the related metabolites, including 2-pyrrolidinone. Patients taking VGB are expected to have an increase of these metabolites.(PMID: 10403220, 10840398). 2-Pyrrolidone is an organic compound consisting of a five-membered lactam. It is a colorless liquid which is used in industrial settings as a high-boiling non-corrosive polar solvent for a wide variety of applications. It is miscible with a wide variety of other solvents including water, ethanol, diethyl ether, chloroform, benzene, ethyl acetate and carbon disulfide."

As far as applying on scrotum, I'd defer to Peat on that and I concur with his opinion that if anything is placed there it should not be done for more than a few days. Pelvis and upper legs will probably have similar effects on gonadal steroidogenesis without the risk of applying directly on gonads.

Thanks for the detailed information!

ebs

2-Pyrrolidinone

I just ordered the Pansterone last week with the old solvent. So now you're saying that the sfa/ethanol was not sufficient enough and can have decreased potency? I would've rather wanted this new solvent if there are issues with the sfa/ethanol. I feel like I have received a bad batch now, because I'm not sure whether it has any effect at all and it's basically just water.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So now you're saying that the sfa/ethanol was not sufficient enough and can have decreased potency?

No, I am not saying that at all. What I am saying is that we constantly try to improve the products and if we find a solvent that we think works better we will switch to it. The SFA/ethanol version is not just water and you easily see this by going through the last 2-3 pages of this thread and seeing some people's blood results while using Pansterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals