Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Somehow taking a lower dose of androsterone (2 mg) seems to work better than a higher dose (5 mg) It seems that for me a ratio of pansterone/androsterone should be closer to 3:1 instead of 1:1.

That's actually what the study on synergism of DHEA/androsterone found - 3:1 ratio in favor of DHEA worked best. The 1:1 ratio produced spectacular results but for some reason the study authors thought those were absurd and focused on the 3:1 ratio.

Vinero

That's actually what the study on synergism of DHEA/androsterone found - 3:1 ratio in favor of DHEA worked best. The 1:1 ratio produced spectacular results but for some reason the study authors thought those were absurd and focused on the 3:1 ratio.
Yes I have read the study about the synergism between DHEA and androsterone and that a 1:1 ratio was optimal for unlimited androgenic effects but that the authors somehow picked the next best ratio of 3:1 in favor of DHEA.
Ofcourse I first tried the 1:1 ratio but it was too potent: loss of libido and insomnia. Then I tried the 3:1 ratio and voila, great anti-depressant, pro-libido, pro-thyroid effects. So for people who have problems with the Pansterone and Androsterone combo I would try to lower the dose of androsterone.

baccheion

I've never used Testosterone or DHT so I can't compare the feeling to either of those, but the 5 mg pansterone + 2 mg androsterone gives me increased warmth, well-being and relaxation. Also my appetite increased these last few days I've been using it, which points to increased metabolism.
Based on the stated effects of testosterone and DHT. Is the look on your face different? Do others respond differently? More energy? Assertiveness? Motivation? What does "unlimited androgenic effects" mean? Etc..

Vinero

Based on the stated effects of testosterone and DHT. Is the look on your face different? Do others respond differently? More energy? Assertiveness? Motivation? What does "unlimited androgenic effects" mean? Etc..
It's difficult to explain how high androgens feel. It's not really like I feel agressive or assertive but incredibly laid-back, happy and content. I also feel like my movement when I'm walking is very smooth, like my body feels very grounded. No changes in how I look yet, but my muscles feel hard/full, but that could also be because I picked up weight-lifting again.

baccheion

It's difficult to explain how high androgens feel. It's not really like I feel agressive or assertive but incredibly laid-back, happy and content. I also feel like my movement when I'm walking is very smooth, like my body feels very grounded. No changes in how I look yet, but my muscles feel hard/full, but that could also be because I picked up weight-lifting again. You should really try the Pansterone and Androsterone combo and you will know how high androgens feel.
How long have you been supplementing? What are the odds you could take before/afters to capture changes?

Vinero

How long have you been supplementing? What are the odds you could take before/afters to capture changes?
I have just started a few days ago. I have done the same pansterone + androsterone combo in summer 2017 with similar benefits. But when I ran out of the steroids I didn't reorder and went on to experiment with other things. I really like experimenting with new stuff, right now I am trying to maximize androgens with Weight lifting + Pansterone, Androsterone and Diamant for additional dopaminergic effects and because Diamant increases absorption and half-life of the steroids.

godspeed

hello all. new user. long time lurker. just purchased some kuinone and have been applying topically for a week now. next up is pansterone. super excited to see what this can accomplish on the DHT front.

I've read through this thread a couple of times and am still curious as to how to apply my pansterone. Im definitely going for the topical approach. if anybody has some great results.. I'd love a little more guidance. this is my first effort in using prohormones! so im tip toeing!

ill be applying VERY conservatively.. as I've also applied conservatively with my kuinone @ 1 drop per day. I'd rather slow progression vs any setbacks.

some questions:
should I have food on the stomach?
should I separate pansterone's application from kuinone?
any other advice for a first time user?

thanks to all in advance!

Soren

Forum Supporter
Feedback from family member who has Parkinson's disease and a great degree of stress and anxiety. Taking 6-8 drops per day spaced out throughout the day she has had some significant benefit so far.

She is a lot less stressed and a lot less anxious in general. She says it has a calming effect on her. I have noticed this myself.

She had a knot in a her stomach of tension and anxiety for years and it is nearly completely gone.

Hot flashes are significantly reduced.

Sleeping a lot better.

My guess is the benefit is due to the lowering of cortisol and have been thinking if it would be beneficial to up the dose further or perhaps get her to try some progesterone or 5a-DHP.

Any input welcome and thank you @haidut for making these products this one has been a godsend. Its only been a few weeks but she is already significantly better mentally.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Feedback from family member who has Parkinson's disease and a great degree of stress and anxiety. Taking 6-8 drops per day spaced out throughout the day she has had some significant benefit so far.

She is a lot less stressed and a lot less anxious in general. She says it has a calming effect on her. I have noticed this myself.

She had a knot in a her stomach of tension and anxiety for years and it is nearly completely gone.

Hot flashes are significantly reduced.

Sleeping a lot better.

My guess is the benefit is due to the lowering of cortisol and have been thinking if it would be beneficial to up the dose further or perhaps get her to try some progesterone or 5a-DHP.

Any input welcome and thank you @haidut for making these products this one has been a godsend. Its only been a few weeks but she is already significantly better mentally.

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

Peatogenic

I take about 5mg of Preg and 5mg of DHEA daily. Per the warning to not exceed 15mg of DHEA in a day (which can increase estrogen), is it reasonable to assume that the half-life...or it building up in your system could have this effect? Or is it a one time dose thing?

bluefish

I want to order Pansterone, but wasnt sure if I should get the 'Tocopherols / MCT' version or the 'SFA esters / FEMA 2415 /' version... I read through a lot of these pages a few days ago... but if it was discussed I forgot... any pointers on the differences between these 2 options? Thanks!

More depth into my situation: I recently got my testosterone levels tested, for the first time, and so I don’t have much experience w taking that info and knowing what to do with it... basically it looked like my t levels were very good except the shgb levels were on the higher side... also my LDL (bad cholesterol) was high... after digging around on the internet I found this forum and product... seems like it would help lower my shgb and LDL levels and raise T levels. ... and thoughts on that would be awesome as well.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I take about 5mg of Preg and 5mg of DHEA daily. Per the warning to not exceed 15mg of DHEA in a day (which can increase estrogen), is it reasonable to assume that the half-life...or it building up in your system could have this effect? Or is it a one time dose thing?

It is both. Individual doses of more than 5mg may increase estrogen if the person is hypothyroid or under stress. Total daily doses of more than 15mg have also been shown to raise estrogen even in healthy people. Given that typical daily production in a healthy person is in the 12mg-14mg range, this would be the most I would use on a daily basis, and each dose would ideally be no more than 5mg.

Peatogenic

It is both. Individual doses of more than 5mg may increase estrogen if the person is hypothyroid or under stress. Total daily doses of more than 15mg have also been shown to raise estrogen even in healthy people. Given that typical daily production in a healthy person is in the 12mg-14mg range, this would be the most I would use on a daily basis, and each dose would ideally be no more than 5mg.

Thanks, is there such a thing as topical Pregnenolone that is easily accessible if someone didn't want the risk of DHEA buildup? I used to take capsule Pregnenolone a long time ago...upwards of 300mg/day to get an effect, and I think the Pansterone Pregnenolone absorbs better possibly.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks, is there such a thing as topical Pregnenolone that is easily accessible if someone didn't want the risk of DHEA buildup? I used to take capsule Pregnenolone a long time ago...upwards of 300mg/day to get an effect, and I think the Pansterone Pregnenolone absorbs better possibly.

We sell StressNon, which is pure pregnenolone but I don't know how much of it converts into DHEA. People seem to like it though and so far nobody has complained of estrogenic symptoms.

Peatogenic

We sell StressNon, which is pure pregnenolone but I don't know how much of it converts into DHEA. People seem to like it though and so far nobody has complained of estrogenic symptoms.

Hmm...I guess having AI in tandem is useful, because it seems anything can be estrogenic at the right dose/environment. I actually have been taking Androsterone in combo with low dose Pansterone.

Makrosky

Hmm...I guess having AI in tandem is useful, because it seems anything can be estrogenic at the right dose/environment. I actually have been taking Androsterone in combo with low dose Pansterone.
Absolutely. I was getting strong estrogenic symptoms even with 1mg topical DHEA, even combined with big PREG doses or fat solubles . Everybody responds different.

bluefish

no comments on the 2 different options to order? Im sorry, Im new here so... maybe "stupid" question... but id love to place an order and would be great if I wasnt randomly ordering one of the two... Thanks!

Peatogenic

Absolutely. I was getting strong estrogenic symptoms even with 1mg topical DHEA, even combined with big PREG doses or fat solubles . Everybody responds different.

I'm one of those people that responded really well to high dose and long term Androsterone. And all my long-term estrogenic symptoms went away, including gynecomastia by about 80%. The concern with andro is that it could eventually lower DHT.

Makrosky

I'm one of those people that responded really well to high dose and long term Androsterone. And all my long-term estrogenic symptoms went away, including gynecomastia by about 80%. The concern with andro is that it could eventually lower DHT.
Androsterone is a totally different thing than DHEA. It is in itself antiaromatase and prothyroid so it would be really rare to get estrogenic symptoms from Andro. For people who can tolerate DHEA, it is a great deal. Although high doses can cause brain inflammation. But again, everybody is different. I can't add anything that has not been said in the forum many times already.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals