Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Peatogenic

Peatogenic Member

I hadn't experienced the laid-back and grounded quality in a strong sense till adding Pansterone to Androsterone

2. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Is this a typo? It should raise DHT, as several people already reported with blood tests. It may lower T levels through negative feedback, juts like taking exogenous DHT can.

3. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

It really depends, both have pros and cons. Most people seem to prefer the SFA/ethanol for topical route and it also dries out pretty quickly and does not stain clothes or make them greasy. The tocopherol/MCT option seems preferred by people for oral route even though we cannot endorse such use. But it can work well topically too if you have enough time to leave the treated skin area uncovered so it can absorb properly. Usually, within 30min-45min it absorbs to a level that does not stain clothes if put on top of that spot.

4. Peatogenic

Peatogenic Member

No, I read a thread on Androsterone labs and an anecdote of someones T lowering...and I think I read a comment where you said Androsterone, if too much, could eventually lower DHT. Maybe I misread....that it could lower T, not DHT.

5. bluefish

bluefish Member

awesome. I was guessing that was the deal. Looking forward to trying it out.

6. ncsugrad2002

ncsugrad2002 New Member

Hello--I went ahead and ordered some of this product, hoping it will help with PFS. I made the mistake of stopping/re-starting/stopping fin within a fairly short period of time and it seemed to do me in. I had stopped a few other times over the years and never had any issues, so I thought I must not be one of the ones that would have issues. I felt SO good after I stopped this most recent time that it was night and day when I started back--I suddenly felt terrible after I remembered what sex SHOULD feel like. So, I stopped again.. felt good for a few weeks, then bam, PFS symptoms started.

I have been "fairly" lucky in that I didn't get the super depressed, etc. side effects that a lot of people got. My biggest issue is reduced genital sensitivity and a long refractory period (2-3 days vs. used to be 2x a day was no problem). Too much info? Probably. Sorry, lol.

Anyways. Do you have any suggestions on what I can try to help with this? Obviously, Pansterone to start with. Anything else you would recommend?

Also, any sort of dosage recommendation? I was going to try say 4 drops on the scrotum and see how that does for starters.

I don't have a lot of blood work yet unfortunately. I did get total test (~1200 where 1000 is the max normal) and free test (which was under the lower normal limit) tested but those seemed to be fairly common for PFS sufferers. For much beyond that I'll have to go to a doc as it gets too expensive to pay out of pocket.

Thanks

7. andrei

andrei Member

Anybody uses pansterone only? Without androsterone? If yes, how much do u use?

8. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I will let people with PFS chime in with more suggestions but I think most people use 1-2 doses daily, with 5mg in each dose.

9. ncsugrad2002

ncsugrad2002 New Member

Thanks. We’ll see if anyone else chimes in