Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Healthia

No, I am not saying that at all. What I am saying is that we constantly try to improve the products and if we find a solvent that we think works better we will switch to it. The SFA/ethanol version is not just water and you easily see this by going through the last 2-3 pages of this thread and seeing some people's blood results while using Pansterone.
1) Can the SFA/ethanol options of Pansterone and Kuinone be taken orally?

2) In comparison to DMSO what is the approximate absorption rate using SFA/ethanol?

Last question...

3) Could one safely apply any of the SFA/ethanol based products and then apply DMSO on top of the product?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would pansterone rubbed on muscles help with growth perhaps after lifting?

Several people have reported that effect. Topical DHEA favors heavily the DHT route, so it is plausible.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
1) Can the SFA/ethanol options of Pansterone and Kuinone be taken orally?

2) In comparison to DMSO what is the approximate absorption rate using SFA/ethanol?

Last question...

3) Could one safely apply any of the SFA/ethanol based products and then apply DMSO on top of the product?

I can't comment on oral use, we can only advertise them for topical application. We use food-grade ingredients for producing Pansterone, but how it is used is up to the user.
I would say the SFA version is probably about 50% as absorbable as the DMSO one over the first hour but if left on the skin (without washing it off) for a day eventually I think pretty much all of the steroids absorb.
SFA and DMSO do not mix well, so I would not apply DMSO/SFA liquid at the same time on the same spot.

andrei

Anybody applied pansterone and androsterone together on penis? Say 1 drop each? Is it a good experiment to see if it increases size?

Healthia

I can't comment on oral use, we can only advertise them for topical application. We use food-grade ingredients for producing Pansterone, but how it is used is up to the user.
I would say the SFA version is probably about 50% as absorbable as the DMSO one over the first hour but if left on the skin (without washing it off) for a day eventually I think pretty much all of the steroids absorb.
SFA and DMSO do not mix well, so I would not apply DMSO/SFA liquid at the same time on the same spot.
Yes, I discovered why... about 1-2 days after first application my skin sloughed off in the area it was applied. The skin came off in large pieces exactly like peeling sunburnt skin.

Healthia

Is there currently or could there be in the future an option to order idealab products with DMSO? I think most people love the DMSO for the high absorption rate but not the resulting body/breath odor. I think this could be overcome by making the product more concentrated. So instead of having one dose equal 4 drops, make one dose equal 1 or 2 drops. This would greatly reduce the amount of DMSO needed and thus reduce body/breath odor from the DMSO.

Last edited:

Healthia

Is there currently or could there be in the future an option to order idealab products with DMSO? I think most people love the DMSO for the high absorption rate but not the resulting body/breath odor. I think this could be overcome by making the product more concentrated. So instead of having a one dose equal 4 drops, make one dose equal 1 or 2 drops. This would greatly reduce the amount of DMSO needed and thus reducing body/breath odor from the DMSO.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there currently or could there be in the future an option to order idealab products with DMSO? I think most people love the DMSO for the high absorption rate but not the resulting body/breath odor. I think this could be overcome by making the product more concentrated. So instead of having one dose equal 4 drops, make one dose equal 1 or 2 drops. This would greatly reduce the amount of DMSO needed and thus reduce body/breath odor from the DMSO.

The problem is that pregnenolone does not dissolve well in anything, including DMSO, so there is no way to make it into a more concentrated product. But we may bring the DMSO version back for something like androsterone or 6-keto-P4 since they dissolve much better.

Jing

I just ordered the Pansterone last week with the old solvent. So now you're saying that the sfa/ethanol was not sufficient enough and can have decreased potency? I would've rather wanted this new solvent if there are issues with the sfa/ethanol. I feel like I have received a bad batch now, because I'm not sure whether it has any effect at all and it's basically just water.
I feel the new formula isn't as good as the old formula the new formula also really smells like nail polish remover.

MatheusPN

I feel the new formula isn't as good as the old formula the new formula also really smells like nail polish remover.
The new formula absorbs quicker and has more gaba effects. Absorbs faster than the new gonadin and andro
Edit to reply back to @Jing
Strange man because Pansterone to me was the one I noticed most improvement, be sure to have a proper diet with sugar, fruits, vitamin A, D etc. Coffe and Camphor helps as well
2 edit: Apparently we have different versions mine have 2YP

Last edited:

Jing

The new formula absorbs quicker and has more gaba effects
Absorbs faster than the new gonadin and andro
When I received the new one I used it and didn't notice any effects, I still had some of the old one left used it and felt libido boost, back to the new one no libido boost.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

We dropped the FEMA 2415 a few weeks ago and now it's back the old formula with SFA/ethanol. So, no more strong smell.

Jing

We dropped the FEMA 2415 a few weeks ago and now it's back the old formula with SFA/ethanol. So, no more strong smell.
Does the fema have different effects?this pansterone I have definitely has different effects and not in a good way than the old one I had, quite annoying as I don't really have much money to get the old formula again.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does the fema have different effects?this pansterone I have definitely has different effects and not in a good way than the old one I had, quite annoying as I don't really have much money to get the old formula again.

Not really, it just helps the steroid absorb better through the skin. Ethyl acetate and ethyl acetoacetate (FEMA 2415) are commonly used as penetration enhancers for biochemical studies. FEMA 2415 is supposed to have quite a few positive effects and this is why it is one of the ingredients in our product Pyrucet.

andrei

Is it fair to assume that pansterone applied on forehead means the brain primarily absorbs it? I tried it today and I could stay on my tasks for a long time.
I was looking for something that can help me stay long on tasks. For example, practice coding for several hours.
If that's the case, then I will consider pansterone my nootropic. @haidut am i thinking right?

shine

@andrei DHEA is neurotrophic and pregnenolone sulfate positively modulates NMDA receptors. If you apply it on forehead/temples most of it will reach the brain. It can be very nootropic this way, you're right.

Progesterone

@haidut THIS product OR CortiNon (DHEA/Progesterone) for fighting MPB/providing better scalp hair growth?

I remember reading a good review of Pansterone from here where someone said for sure it made his scalp hair thicker...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it fair to assume that pansterone applied on forehead means the brain primarily absorbs it? I tried it today and I could stay on my tasks for a long time.
I was looking for something that can help me stay long on tasks. For example, practice coding for several hours.
If that's the case, then I will consider pansterone my nootropic. @haidut am i thinking right?

I think temples, eyebrows and around years would be more focused on the brain than scalp.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals