Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

Soren

Forum Supporter
I have put a couple of drops in his water bowl. He's not too into water. So the dose was very small. He went right for it though.

Thanks. What type of dog do you have, is it the same one as your avatar? I'm worried about of dogs might have an allergic reaction to MB or something.

Why did you give it to him?

Regina

Thanks. What type of dog do you have, is it the same one as your avatar? I'm worried about of dogs might have an allergic reaction to MB or something.

Why did you give it to him?
He's some kind of herding cross -- like border collie/german shepherd.
He was off. Erratic on the lead and eating grass. Otherwise not wanting to go for a walk.

He doesn't suck down water the way many dogs do, so maybe my doses were puny.

He always goes up to his water and takes a long smell test.

Also aspirin and carrot salad could help.

Soren

Forum Supporter
He's some kind of herding cross -- like border collie/german shepherd.
He was off. Erratic on the lead and eating grass. Otherwise not wanting to go for a walk.

He doesn't suck down water the way many dogs do, so maybe my doses were puny.

He always goes up to his water and takes a long smell test.

Also aspirin and carrot salad could help.

Interesting. My dog has not been eating then eating grass and vomiting foam, and lacking energy.

How quick did you notice an improvement once you gave him MB? I was thinking about putting some in his gums to maximise dose and absorption.

ljihkugft7

I had a benign tumour on my neck when I was born that was removed. There is a little scar, but recently I started feeling a little bump under the scar. I started putting oxidal on it every night and literally after the first couple nights the bump is completely gone? Is that possible? I’ve also been using lapodin religiously, so that might’ve also helped the tissue differentiate? Is it possible that it happened so fast though?

Gone Peating

I had a benign tumour on my neck when I was born that was removed. There is a little scar, but recently I started feeling a little bump under the scar. I started putting oxidal on it every night and literally after the first couple nights the bump is completely gone? Is that possible? I’ve also been using lapodin religiously, so that might’ve also helped the tissue differentiate? Is it possible that it happened so fast though?

Oxidal heals my skin wounds/issues crazy fast. Cortinon too

Mossy

Oxidal heals my skin wounds/issues crazy fast. Cortinon too

Would you mind sharing how you’re applying Oxidal for your skin issues? There is another thread about making a MB solution for skin application that is greatly diluted. I’d be curious if you’re diluting or using full strength. Thanks.

Mossy

Mossy

does it still have the benefits if you make it colorless ?
I haven’t read anything that notes that. Just that the vitamin C would remove the blue.

ljihkugft7

Would you mind sharing how you’re applying Oxidal for your skin issues? There is another thread about making a MB solution for skin application that is greatly diluted. I’d be curious if you’re diluting or using full strength. Thanks.
I don’t dilute it haha. We’re in lockdown so I don’t mind having a blue neck. I just rub it all over the spot. Like a 3cm circle. I’ve also been Alternating days with putting a drop under my tongue instead of neck. And then I’ve been rubbing 24 drops of laprodin on my Tummy and In my navel every night. Every morning I wake up with no water Weight (loser estrogen?).

Mossy

I don’t dilute it haha. We’re in lockdown so I don’t mind having a blue neck. I just rub it all over the spot. Like a 3cm circle. I’ve also been Alternating days with putting a drop under my tongue instead of neck. And then I’ve been rubbing 24 drops of laprodin on my Tummy and In my navel every night. Every morning I wake up with no water Weight (loser estrogen?).
I appreciate the detail. It’s interesting to know that you’re able to use it straight-up. That approach seems like it may be useful for more serious/stubborn issues. Thanks for sharing.

By the way, the “no water-weight” from lapodin seems to make sense, from the benefits of beta-lapachone, as noted in this link, courtesy of @johnwester130.

ljihkugft7

I appreciate the detail. It’s interesting to know that you’re able to use it straight-up. That approach seems like it may be useful for more serious/stubborn issues. Thanks for sharing.

By the way, the “no water-weight” from lapodin seems to make sense, from the benefits of beta-lapachone, as noted in this link, courtesy of @johnwester130.
That is super fascinating! Thanks for sharing :)

Recoen

Has anyone found oxidal to be helpful for studying and test taking? Or any other idealabs product?

AndroordnA

Would mb possibly help with stretch marks or loose skin topically?

Seeing major improvements with glycine and collagen but looking for something to apply to the area, possibly solban with mb added to the bottle?

J

jb116

Would mb possibly help with stretch marks or loose skin topically?

Seeing major improvements with glycine and collagen but looking for something to apply to the area, possibly solban with mb added to the bottle?
Peat mentions zinc intake with the latest Jodelle interview for stretch marks. Wonder how it would be applicable to topical.

johnwester130

Has anyone found oxidal to be helpful for studying and test taking? Or any other idealabs product?

I have been experimenting with Pau d'arco liquid tincture.

It really works. It is said to be similar to methylene blue

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals