Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

Recoen

I have been experimenting with Pau d'arco liquid tincture.

It really works. It is said to be similar to methylene blue
Thanks! Will you please share what brand? Are you using it right before you need the cognitive boost; hours before?

johnwester130

Thanks! Will you please share what brand? Are you using it right before you need the cognitive boost; hours before?

it's called fushi. they use an alcoholic extract from brazil.

I just use it casually. it seems to warm me up and produce real heat in my body.

lapodin by haidut may also be better

Recoen

it's called fushi. they use an alcoholic extract from brazil.

I just use it casually. it seems to warm me up and produce real heat in my body.

lapodin by haidut may also be better
Will you share why you think lapodin might work better for cognitive effects? I know gut issues directly effect the brain, produce more stress hormones, less heat, etc but is there a more direct method?

Mauritio

Did anybody try to apply oxidal to a varicose vein? Would it be helpfull in getting rid of them ?
I applied a bit to my stomach this morning and it's still there a bit , even after showering. And in the afternoon I applied a little bit to my varicose leg vein and the color was gone after an hour. I'm not sure yet as the amount I applied to my leg was much smaller but still , a little bit should have remained I guess, especially since I only applied ot after showering .
I'll try that again!

Lollipop2

Did anybody try to apply oxidal to a varicose vein? Would it be helpfull in getting rid of them ?
I applied a bit to my stomach this morning and it's still there a bit , even after showering. And in the afternoon I applied a little bit to my varicose leg vein and the color was gone after an hour. I'm not sure yet as the amount I applied to my leg was much smaller but still , a little bit should have remained I guess, especially since I only applied ot after showering .
I'll try that again!
If it disappears that fast, any amount it means that tissue needs it and the ratio is not good in that tissue. If it remains after shower, tissue is healthy. I also apply to my belly once a week, 2 drops and it stays sometimes 3 or 4 days even with a shower.

Mauritio

If it disappears that fast, any amount it means that tissue needs it and the ratio is not good in that tissue. If it remains after shower, tissue is healthy. I also apply to my belly once a week, 2 drops and it stays sometimes 3 or 4 days even with a shower.
Yeah it makes sense that if the circulation isnt working properly , that the tissue isnt oxygenated properly as well. Do you happen to know if mb helps with varicose veins ?
I can't find anything on that...

Lollipop2

Yeah it makes sense that if the circulation isnt working properly , that the tissue isnt oxygenated properly as well. Do you happen to know if mb helps with varicose veins ?
I can't find anything on that...
I am not sure, but we know it helps inflammation, I bet anything it would help varicose veins. I would try it. It can’t hurt them. Also K2 helps with inflammation and is good with MB, why not put a drop of each on the varicose veins?

Mauritio

I am not sure, but we know it helps inflammation, I bet anything it would help varicose veins. I would try it. It can’t hurt them. Also K2 helps with inflammation and is good with MB, why not put a drop of each on the varicose veins?
Yeah I'm gonna try it . Like you said it cam only help .

SoRo

I got a bottle of Oxidal today with the instructions of putting 5 drops in a glass of water every morning and drinking it. Are you really supposed to ingest it? Everything on this forum seems to suggest it is only for topical use? Any information is greatly appreciated!

Mito

I got a bottle of Oxidal today with the instructions of putting 5 drops in a glass of water every morning and drinking it. Are you really supposed to ingest it? Everything on this forum seems to suggest it is only for topical use? Any information is greatly appreciated!
“As we have said many times in this thread and others - Oxidal is made with only food-grade and/or USP-grade ingredients but the license if such that we can only endorse external use. It should have similar effects either way but for topical use the dose may need to be 3-4 times higher to achieve the same blood concentration as oral use.”Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

equipoise

IdeaLabs Products are definitely safe to ingest orally. It all takes a bit of experimenting really. Some substances are more potent when administered topically, some orally.
Can't wait to order some Oxidal and try it out! Did so much reading up on MB I'm dying to try it.

Michelle Green

There have been a number of discussions on the forum about various compounds that can be used to increase oxygen consumption of the cells and thus improve overall metabolism by increasing CO2 production, reduce lactate and (in some cases) uncouple mitochondria. After some research and experiments, I am please to introduce Oxidal - a supplement that should be able to help with increasing oxygenation and improve metabolic health. More info below, and you can order from the links in my profile signature.

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

****************************************************************************************
Oxidal is a liquid supplement that supports optimal oxygenation of tissues and cells. Each of the ingredients in Oxidal has been shown in scientific studies increase cellular respiration, uncouple oxidative metabolism, and thus support more optimal cellular health. This is believed to result in improved vitality and energy levels.

Drops per container: about 250
Each drop contains approximately:

Methylene Blue (MB), USP: 0.4mg (400mcg)
Caffeine, USP: 0.4mg (400mcg)
Salicylic acid (2-OH-benzoic acid), USP: 0.4mg (400mcg)

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info

References:
Stimulation of respiration by methylene blue in rat liver mitochondria. - PubMed - NCBI
"...The effect of methylene blue on isolated rat liver mitochondria in the presence and absence of chloroacetaldehyde was investigated. Fatty acid oxidation was inhibited by chloroacetaldehyde and subsequently stimulated by methylene blue. Assessment of tightly coupled mitochondria revealed decreasing respiratory control ratios induced by increasing concentrations of methylene blue and methylene blue provoked mitochondrial swelling. In uncoupled mitochondria, methylene blue promoted a concentration-dependent stimulation of respiration. These findings provide evidence that methylene blue, the redox dye currently used as an antidote for encephalopathy associated with alkylating chemotherapy, uncouples oxidative phosphorylation and acts as an electron transfer mediator to stimulate mitochondrial respiration."

Effects of Caffeine on Metabolism and Mitochondria Biogenesis in Rhabdomyosarcoma Cells Compared with 2,4-Dinitrophenol
"...This work explored the effects on mitochondrial biosynthesis of caffeine and DNP in human rhabdomyosarcoma cells, a model organism for metabolic observation. We show that treatment of muscle cells with caffeine or DNP will induce the PGC-1α mRNA and protein in a dose- and time-sensitive manner. We also demonstrate that caffeine or DNP increases mitochondrial content as well as enhances oxidative and total metabolism. These are the first observations that directly compare caffeine with DNP and demonstrate the effects of both treatments on glycolytic and oxidative metabolism in skeletal muscle cells."

Mitochondrial uncouplers with an extraordinary dynamic range
"...The wide dynamic range of uncoupling by BHT and benzoic acid provides an excellent starting point for the design of novel uncouplers that could be used to modulate the burning of calories in humans for the treatment of obesity. The production of reactive oxygen species decreases strongly when the mitochondrial protonmotive force is lowered even slightly by uncoupling [39–41]. These uncouplers therefore also present an alternative approach to decreasing radical generation and perhaps treating age-related disorders, particularly since BHT and mitoBHT have antioxidant as well as uncoupling properties."
****************************************************************************************

The ingredients MB and caffeine do not need any introduction, they are well known by the forum members. However, some people may wonder why I added benzoic acid. Well, it looks like benzoic acid has a number of cool properties. First, it uncouples mitochondria in extremely low concentrations (less than 1 picoM/L) and that uncoupling capacity does NOT increase much with dosage. So, it has a much higher therapeutic index (e.g. ratio of effectiveness / risk) compared to drugs such as DNP which can kill you if you miscalculate the dosage just a bit. Benzoc acid also reduces ammonia levels by chelation and is approved as an ammonia-reducing drug called Ucephan.
Drugs@FDA: FDA Approved Drug Products
Benzoic acid
"...Benzoic acid is a Nitrogen Binding Agent. The mechanism of action of benzoic acid is as an Ammonium Ion Binding Activity."

This property is helpful since many people suffer from ammonia overload cause by slow metabolism and stress. Finally, benzoic acid is very well absorbed topically and orally and is not known to affect negatively organs like the liver or the digestive system.
I'd be interested in hearing some comments / thoughts?

Hello, I was given these drops to ingest 5 drops a day but I see it says do not ingest, Is this correct?

Last edited:

equipoise

Hello, I was given these drops and told to ingest 5 drops a day for a month? Is this correct? I drank 5 drops in water today and my stomach feels a little strange so I googled this supplement and found your excellent forum. However I see a note saying do not ingest? How is this to be taken and now have I hurt myself? Thank you

Keep calm and do not worry. All the products can be (if one chooses to) ingested orally. They are food grade. Myself and countless others have done it with no ill results. Safe travels

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals