Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

Dave Clark

I have an experiment I want to do so bad with this which is put oxidal into a bath tub and have your whole body immersed in it at a dose that is equivalent to 1-5mgs or something like that, after watching some interviews and seeing that MB can be antiaging on skin and also have pretty amazing properties such as healing spider bite wounds quickly ( and this is a personal testimony rather than lab based) but to soak your whole body in this would have to be magical to the body to say the least and to have it literally all over your body, can only imagine it being purely anti aging, If I can get into a bathtub that I really dont give a **** about staining I will take this one on myself and report back
Another way to do it would be to get a moisturizer and put some MB in it, then like a lot of people do (mostly women) apply the moisturizer all over your body after you shower/bathe. That's actually what I do, I buy a large bottle of organic lotion with no chemicals in it, add some MB, maybe a few drops, I just eyeball it, and mix it up. Doesn't stain your skin if you only add a few drops.

Mori68

@haidut Any suggestions about adding Oxidal to moisturising creams, as per the last few posts? Some firms offer creams as a 0.5micromolar solution: how many drops of Oxidal would that be? Any other comments on Oxidal in creams? Would there be differences between carrier creams?

Dave Clark

I can tell you it is not soluble in oil. If you mix it in oil, it will settle to the bottom of the jar, and then you would have to shake it every time. Not scientific, but I add a drop at a time until the lotion turns a light blue, usually only a few drops for 16 ounces or so. I am conservative simply because if I use it on my face, arms, etc., I don't want to see any bluing of the skin.

Nemo

Just wanted to add my testimonial. Started Oxidal one week ago. Doing one drop in the a.m., one at bedtime.

At that dose the blue doesn't completely fade even after 12 hours. But I start seeing some pink skin, more as time passes.

This stuff is misnamed. It should have one of those Buddhist temple names, like Supplement of Heaven.

Within about 10 minutes of my first dose, my breathing started getting deeper. Breathing was effortless again, as it was long before I got sick.

It gives me a feeling of peaceful bliss. Fades slightly through the day, but with a drop in the morning and another at night, it never entirely goes away.

I use it with Energin (a drop or two with meals and snacks until about 2 pm), Thorne K-2 (will try Idealabs' K-2 when I run out), a couple of drops a day of TocoVit, and Progestene before bed.

bluefish

Just got it a few days ago. Using 1 drop on shoulder per day so far. That’s what I have gathered as the recommended dose. Maybe w a few days off here and there.

So far so good.

I’m doing Wim Hof breathing and seems like it’s affecting this ... ? Can’t twll I guess the breath work feels easier? And the breath retention feels smoother.

I understand this supp is supposed to do something w oxygen right?? Sorry I always end up sounding like such a nubie... lol

stackz07

Just got it a few days ago. Using 1 drop on shoulder per day so far. That’s what I have gathered as the recommended dose. Maybe w a few days off here and there.

So far so good.

I’m doing Wim Hof breathing and seems like it’s affecting this ... ? Can’t twll I guess the breath work feels easier? And the breath retention feels smoother.

I understand this supp is supposed to do something w oxygen right?? Sorry I always end up sounding like such a nubie... lol

Yes, it does. I suggest reading up on it since you're taking it daily.

bluefish

Yes, it does. I suggest reading up on it since you're taking it daily.

I did. I probably read all these pages here... I guess I’m not wanting to profess I know how things work... seeing all this stuff is very interdependent and complex etc.

Bottom line, just started using, seems the Wim Hof in combo really adds to it. Very nice feeling.

FYI. A point how this stuff is complex... Wim Hof breathing seems like it’s supposed to super oxygenate your body but I believe it actually creates a deficit of oxygen... so end of the day I can’t say how any of this stuff works (because it’s often counter intuitive) but generally speaking seems this combo is quite nice. :)

Anyone else playing around w this stuff: breathwork w oxidal ??

Last edited:

Joanna

haidut would this be a good one to gargle for tonsilitus or just methylene blue buy itself?

LeeLemonoil

Another new bit of research showing MBs neuroprotective properties

Methylene blue inhibits Caspase-6 activity, and reverses Caspase-6-induced cognitive impairment and neuroinflammation in aged mice. - PubMed - NCBI

Activated Caspase-6 (Casp6) is associated with age-dependent cognitive impairment and Alzheimer disease (AD). Mice expressing human Caspase-6 in hippocampal CA1 neurons develop age-dependent cognitive deficits, neurodegeneration and neuroinflammation. This study assessed if methylene blue (MB), a phenothiazine that inhibits caspases, alters Caspase-6-induced neurodegeneration and cognitive impairment in mice. Aged cognitively impaired Casp6-overexpressing mice were treated with methylene blue in drinking water for 1 month. Methylene blue treatment did not alter Caspase-6 levels, assessed by RT-PCR, western blot and immunohistochemistry, but inhibited fluorescently-labelled Caspase-6 activity in acute brain slice intact neurons. Methylene blue treatment rescued Caspase-6-induced episodic and spatial memory deficits measured by novel object recognition and Barnes maze, respectively. Methylene blue improved synaptic function of hippocampal CA1 neurons since theta-burst long-term potentiation (LTP), measured by field excitatory postsynaptic potentials (fEPSPs) in acute brain slices, was successfully induced in the Schaffer collateral-CA1 pathway in methylene blue-treated, but not in vehicle-treated, Caspase-6 mice. Increased neuroinflammation, measured by ionized calcium binding adaptor molecule 1 (Iba1)-positive microglia numbers and subtypes, and glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP)-positive astrocytes, were decreased by methylene blue treatment. Therefore, methylene blue reverses Caspase-6-induced cognitive deficits by inhibiting Caspase-6, and Caspase-6-mediated neurodegeneration and neuroinflammation. Our results indicate that Caspase-6-mediated damage is reversible months after the onset of cognitive deficits and suggest that methylene blue could benefit Alzheimer disease patients by reversing Caspase-6-mediated cognitive decline.

Clea

Hi guys, @hadiut has anybody had any stomach cramps after taking transdermally, I rubbed one drop into my lower abdomen and have had digestive discomfort since.

I experienced this previously when taken orally. I really enjoy the increase in energy from MB but not the digestive discomfort? Any ideas on possible mechanisms at play?

Geo

Keep in mind that Oxidal also contains benzoic acid, which when oxidized by methylene blue can turn into the powerful quinone ortho-benzoquinone (1,2-benzoquinone, OBQ) which was the preferred quinone of Koch's therapy when his ethylenedione was not available. You do not want more than a few milligrams of OBQ at a time floating around as it is a powerful oxidizing agent...hence the name Oxidal :): Since benzoic acid, methylene blue, and OBQ are also powerful uncouplers, higher doses may make the person sweat uncomfortably. In my exprience Oxidal achieves that uncoupling effect at much lower doses (<5mg) than pure methylene blue (>10mg).
For most people, except for ones with very specific reductive state issues, I think 2-3 drops Oxidal daily is enough.
Keep in mind that Oxidal also contains benzoic acid, which when oxidized by methylene blue can turn into the powerful quinone ortho-benzoquinone (1,2-benzoquinone, OBQ) which was the preferred quinone of Koch's therapy when his ethylenedione was not available. You do not want more than a few milligrams of OBQ at a time floating around as it is a powerful oxidizing agent...hence the name Oxidal :): Since benzoic acid, methylene blue, and OBQ are also powerful uncouplers, higher doses may make the person sweat uncomfortably. In my exprience Oxidal achieves that uncoupling effect at much lower doses (<5mg) than pure methylene blue (>10mg).
For most people, except for ones with very specific reductive state issues, I think 2-3 drops Oxidal daily is enough.

I think this is an eye opener for me, i have used MB and oxidal for about 9 months at various doses but i think i overdid it as i have a terrible itch and inflamation under the armpits similar to hidradenitis, google it to see the pictures, and for about 4 moths now i cant find the reason , of course dermatologists are useless. The only thing worth she told me was that it was not contagious. I also take quinon and lapodin, Quinon one drop everyday, and lapodin two drops twice a week. Any ideas how to reverse this??

Waynish

@haidut I hear before methylene blue was synthesized they used a natural quinine extract. Do you know where to get it or how to make it? A naturally occurring methylene blue would be of interest.

LuMonty

I got mine yesterday. tried 3 drops (meant to use 2) and had pretty good result except like a dummy I had two kinds of tyramine laden cheeses. So I ended up twitching, learned my lesson there. Have had much better success carefully adding one drop to a large (12oz+) drink and doing that morning and evening.

What's most surprising is how many positive effects I've had in such a short time. Digestion is moving along well. Especially combined with flowers of sulfur there's some great anti-parasitic action going on. Sleep was much better despite a long trip to the bathroom last night. What has me most interested is that my armpit lymph nodes had been swollen and even hard for years. I've tried minocycline, topical lidocaine, stuff for circulation (heat, diuretics, epsom salt baths, you name it). As I type this almost all of the swelling is gone and all of the pain is gone on the right side. Also the flu-like symptoms I had are almost completely gone.

Also, I have to hand it to Haidut for customer service. I had a cart cached on his site when checking for which products have eugenol (I'm allergic) and when I accidentally ordered Calcirol, he made sure to swap it for the Oxidal. If you see this Haidut you saved my bacon and thanks again.

Mossy

I got mine yesterday. tried 3 drops (meant to use 2) and had pretty good result except like a dummy I had two kinds of tyramine laden cheeses. So I ended up twitching, learned my lesson there. Have had much better success carefully adding one drop to a large (12oz+) drink and doing that morning and evening.

What's most surprising is how many positive effects I've had in such a short time. Digestion is moving along well. Especially combined with flowers of sulfur there's some great anti-parasitic action going on. Sleep was much better despite a long trip to the bathroom last night. What has me most interested is that my armpit lymph nodes had been swollen and even hard for years. I've tried minocycline, topical lidocaine, stuff for circulation (heat, diuretics, epsom salt baths, you name it). As I type this almost all of the swelling is gone and all of the pain is gone on the right side. Also the flu-like symptoms I had are almost completely gone.

Also, I have to hand it to Haidut for customer service. I had a cart cached on his site when checking for which products have eugenol (I'm allergic) and when I accidentally ordered Calcirol, he made sure to swap it for the Oxidal. If you see this Haidut you saved my bacon and thanks again.
I'll be curious to see how your sleep is with taking the MB at evening time. I've read that it can build up, so even mornings, used continually, may effect sleep. Maybe you're not as sensitive as myself and others, but should you encounter anything worth sharing, please do.