Overwhelming evidence exist to end the plandemic, why isn’t it ending?

Birdie

Read the title of this thread very carefully
I finally read the title carefully. For some reason always misread it. Much more impressed now that I know what it says.

Rafe

It is not ending because...there is no pandemic and it is not at all about a virus. The (plan)demic is just a tool used as a cover/excuse for the global financial crisis, which started back in 2018-2019, and which was so massive it essentially meant the end of the world economy as we know it. So, the global economy had to be dismantled, and a new political system introduced to rule the now useless (from the point of view of the elite) masses and usher in a new era of fascism-neofeudalism. Until this economic/social process is complete, the "pandemic" will not end, no matter how much evidence is presented proving it fake/overblown/etc.

I read this today. Twice. It accounts for all the anomalies that don’t make sense & then some.

It also accounts for things that are happening that aren’t very apparent yet, like the privatization of the nation-states (in addition to doing that to all Nature in the Natural Asset Corporations that were being organized at COP26. Maybe headed for humans & human tissue as private property in a biological way.) This would be a continuation of IMF programs in place already since 1996 that cancel the debt of impoverished nations (for development programs & GMO seed programs through biotechs, say) only if they meet the requirements of reforming their economies to give access to global business to their natural resources & labor, impoverishing them in a new round of dependence.

It explains that the lockdowns are for arresting the real economy long enough that quantitative easing can rescue the debt burdens of the corporations while holding down inflation from household spending. The lockdowns aren’t for protecting anyone from infectious disease, the infectious disease is for protecting the asset class from collapsing from debt by locking down the paper economy long enough to distribute new dollars to them.

OP
P

Peatness

Privatization of nation states is going on everyone including Australia

I posted the documentary below on the Australia thread sometime ago.

Worth watching

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVj5XQYAi8

Last edited by a moderator:

Motif

They all claim after getting vaccinated people are more susceptible to covid and when they catch it they will get extremely ill or even die, but all I see is people having maybe a headache from it.

Or another claim is that after getting vaccinated people getting sick easier, but I’m the only not vaccinated in my family and had colds this year and others not and I had it from the children of family members.

C‘mon there is a lot of bull**** claims in here.

Ben.

Or another claim is that after getting vaccinated people getting sick easier, but I’m the only not vaccinated in my family and had colds this year and others not and I had it from the children of family members.

Funny, im the only unvaccinated at work and at home and im the only one who hasnt been sick for almost 2 years now. Even when they all at the same time got "flu" like symptoms a couple weeks ago. I mean all vaccinated colleagues at work. Guess im a evil asymptomatic spreader. How dare i create mutations and not get sick myself.

Neither my nor your anecdote means much. If you feel the vaccine is safe then you are free to take one. Forcing people on it however is criminal.
The immunesystem is far more complex than what vaccine manufacteres tell you.

Motif

Funny, im the only unvaccinated at work and at home and im the only one who hasnt been sick for almost 2 years now. Even when they all at the same time got "flu" like symptoms a couple weeks ago. I mean all vaccinated colleagues at work. Guess im a evil asymptomatic spreader. How dare i create mutations and not get sick myself.

Neither my nor your anecdote means much. If you feel the vaccine is safe then you are free to take one. Forcing people on it however is criminal.
The immunesystem is far more complex than what vaccine manufacteres tell you.

Of course there’s unvaccinated that get never sick , but my point is that it seems bs that vaccinated have a ****88 up Immunsysteme from the Jabs

Ben.

Of course there’s unvaccinated that get never sick , but my point is that it seems bs that vaccinated have a ****88 up Immunsysteme from the Jabs

I know from quite a few vaccinated whos resistance to illness and recovery in sport has gone down significantly. Not just recovery but their performance has gone done by alot. That doesn't mean its completly ***t. But there are virologists saying that it indeed compromises the innate immunesystem. One member linked a video discussing a sweden study, showing the spike protein is impairing dna repair. That is not good. If that was true, why do we turn our body into spike protein manufacturing machines?

We also have literally no long term knowledge. And the even bigger issue: The entire world of politics and mainstream media seems hellbend on destroying any control group (unvaccinated) by forcing literally every breathing human being to get the damn needle. That is not good science.

Especially if all cause mortality increases with the mass vaccination. Correlation? Yes, but the correlation should be the opposite.

Say what you will, but the vaccine should've never been allowed to be rolled out, let alone been pushed the way it does. Thank god vaccinated people are not all dropping dead left and right. Afterall many people i love are underneath them. That doesn't mean it is safe by any of our standards.

If i poision you and you do not notice, does that mean its safe?

David PS

1f35837761d689977ce5a7f8e405e846--famous-philosophy-quotes-agnostic-quotes.jpg

-Luke-

I read this today. Twice. It accounts for all the anomalies that don’t make sense & then some.
Thanks for posting this.

Rafe

The high numbers being reported on omicron.
1m in one day.

Come on. That’s not even good theater.

If true, it would mean the R0 reproduction number would be astronomically higher than measles’ R12-18 (the highest infectivity rate known to humankind). Even with reporting delays.

I guess if everyone were going to massive raves every few hours of the day that could happen.

But, how are the tests even purported to detect that? Are they now able to even distinguish omicron?

“Let’s just add a few zeros to the R0, we’re turning up the panic dial.” At the same time the state media is showing long lines of people who can’t get tests or are waiting.

If covid’s a thing then it’s clearly endemic now. If it’s not, then plumbing the depths of cultural gullibility is someone’s full-time job. Oh right. It is.

Besides, those high numbers are going to make the CFR go way down.

Is this how the statistical pandemic peters out while maintaining the grip on power over people’s perceptions?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals