Guy talks on legit Turkish TV about Covid plandemic, Bill Gates, Evergreen and the Deep State

Unknownuser

I just watched the Video (I am Turkish) and am still pretty shocked. I watch my own alternative media news almost daily. But its a completely different ballgame if somebody talks about all this stuff on a legit Turkish TV channel. Beyaz TV is a very close channel to the Turkish government. Most Erdogan voters watch the channel all day. So its not a channel thats on #99 on the romte.

So, here it is. The guy talks on TV about that covid is a plandemic. That Evergreen was not stuck by accident. That in the containers was some technology of the deep state thats been in development for 30 years. He explains why Bill Gates is the owner of the most farmland on the planet and what his future plan was. Destroying the meat industry and replacing it with his own chemical/lab meat. Thats why they telling us for years that cows destroy the environment with their farts and lead to global warming lol. And that the plans of the deep state have been destroyed by seizing the containers with the mentioned technology.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/GvNTU4bpVJNx/

I have to say, I am no fan of Erdogan. Still not. But I admit, I think he really cleaned Turkey from the deep state with the fake coup in 2015. Yet I am not 100% convinced. Why do they play the covid game then. Why did he sell millions of hektar ackerland to Bill Gates if he is fighting him. We will see how all this war behind the scenes plays out.

drwill

Wow facinating if true, lots of dot's CONNECTING... BILLY Gates OF HELL
Thanks for video
@Unknownuser
Erdogan is an authoritarian leader. From my side of the world, he has hurt his country. But I support democratic norms snd systems, not everyone does.

If he decides what appears on the news then that should tell you all that you need to know if he supports democracy

Supporting patently crazy ideas can distract citizens from legitimate governance concerns. Many politicians do this.

Nemo

So, here it is. The guy talks on TV about that covid is a plandemic. That Evergreen was not stuck by accident. That in the containers was some technology of the deep state thats been in development for 30 years.

Thanks for the video. FWIW, I was told the same thing about the Ever Given and something in the containers being seized. I had assumed it was a rogue nuke. I can't say anything about the source except I've known him for decades and he's a military contractor.

Then Pompeo tweeted, "Checkmate."

View: https://twitter.com/mikepompeo/status/1381392669704871942

I was just listening to Jay Dyer talking about speeches and texts of NWO elites that refer to spreading nanoparticles and chemicals in the air, in addition to using mRNA vaccines, as part of their plot for the Great Reset/total control.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What he is saying coincides with the project Veritas released today about CNN about to pivot to climate change. Phase 1 was covid, phase 2 will be climate change and the cabal planned on destroying our soil with some kind of technology which would usher in their fake meat and whatever else they had planned.

View: https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1382000630567469060

Nemo

What he is saying coincides with the project Veritas released today about CNN about to pivot to climate change. Phase 1 was covid, phase 2 will be climate change and the cabal planned on destroying our soil with some kind of technology which would usher in their fake meat and whatever else they had planned.

Awesome convergence of evidence. Thanks, Charlie.

tankasnowgod

What he is saying coincides with the project Veritas released today about CNN about to pivot to climate change. Phase 1 was covid, phase 2 will be climate change and the cabal planned on destroying our soil with some kind of technology

Maybe the technology was Brawndo?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlTNoPJON2M

I mean, the former fictional movie turned documentary Idiocracy has predicted so many other things correctly......

seraph94

If he decides what appears on the news then that should tell you all that you need to know if he supports democracy

Supporting patently crazy ideas can distract citizens from legitimate governance concerns. Many politicians do this.
This tv and the guy speaking has nothing to do with Erdogan. And like it or not Erdogan is democratically elected president of Turkey and represents majority of Turkish society.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals