How Bad is My Batch

P

Peatness

**Displays number of deaths and disabilities associated with each batch/lot number = indication of relative toxicity of one batch/lot compared to another

**No one currently knows the reason why some batches/lots are associated with excessive deaths, disabilities and adverse reactions (up to 50 x). Until we do know, it is best to be cautious

**["Batch-code" = "Lot Number" = the number they write on your vaccination card.]

! NEW : Lot expiry list reveals which lots are biologically active vs placebo. See Lot Expiry Dates page.

Dr. Mike Yeadon Session 86 [07/01/2022]​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/o2WzbgukEx4h/

Last edited by a moderator:
If the most toxic batches were going to the largest numbers of states, suggesting premeditation, what is the motive do you think? Why would the size of the state matter?

Attachments

• 20220108_154156.jpg
    20220108_154156.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 20220108_154139.jpg
    20220108_154139.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 65

Mauritio

**Displays number of deaths and disabilities associated with each batch/lot number = indication of relative toxicity of one batch/lot compared to another

**No one currently knows the reason why some batches/lots are associated with excessive deaths, disabilities and adverse reactions (up to 50 x). Until we do know, it is best to be cautious

**["Batch-code" = "Lot Number" = the number they write on your vaccination card.]

! NEW : Lot expiry list reveals which lots are biologically active vs placebo. See Lot Expiry Dates page.

Do you know if there's a way to find out which batches go to which country/state/county?
If we would compare the batches to the excess mortality of that given state, we could really know if the excess moraitly is related to the vaccines and which vaccines.

OP
P

Peatness

I think this research has only been done on the Vaers data. I think in time it will be repeated elsewhere, I hope.

OP
P

Peatness

I wonder what the number of enemies one can have before one’s life become unbearable?

stumpus

How interesting. I had the J&J, and it looks like a pretty "decent" spread... relatively speaking. What really interests me is the huge variability between batches. I wonder if the ones with higher incidents have just been distributed more or are older, and have thus been able to have more data collected.

seely

They know Pareto’s principle... 20% of the product will cause 80% of the damage.

So they spread it out rather judiciously, liking even giving certain batches to rural or lower income areas as to reduce reporting.

Birdie

I've backed it up 3 times but cannot understand the name of the man who he recommends we lookup at about 19:10. Paul Stheryer? He says it's a German. Did anybody get that? Sheryer?

akgrrrl

Good work Pina thanks for your posts.

Birdie

I'm at 1:28. Really good thank you so much Pina. Sent it out. And the links sent. No way could I have understood the spoken link in the video. People who are vaxxed can look up the relative danger associated with what they took.

It was mentioned that a google search will not bring up info, so use DDG or something else for better results.

These people in the video are wonderful aren't they. More like they are the heroes, rather than what the media promotes. Okay, back to the video. Thanks Pina.

linen

It's unfortunate, but my granddaughter just took her first shot of the Moderna vaxx. I sent this link to my daughter. She is just sick with worry. Thank you.

Birdie

Around 1:46 Listen 2 minutes here.

OP
P

Peatness

Good work Pina thanks for your posts.
You’re welcome. Good to see you popping in more regularly.
I'm at 1:28. Really good thank you so much Pina. Sent it out. And the links sent. No way could I have understood the spoken link in the video. People who are vaxxed can look up the relative danger associated with what they took.

It was mentioned that a google search will not bring up info, so use DDG or something else for better results.

These people in the video are wonderful aren't they. More like they are the heroes, rather than what the media promotes. Okay, back to the video. Thanks Pina.
The fact the Yeadon left the UK, to me, is an indication of how serious the situation is. I get the impression he doesn't plan to come back anytime soon.

Birdie

It's unfortunate, but my granddaughter just took her first shot of the Moderna vaxx. I sent this link to my daughter. She is just sick with worry. Thank you.
Oh my. Perhaps she got one of the weaker formulations. She can do some work to find out according to Yeadon. She'll need the batch number. He said that would be on her vaxx card I think. There was some info about that in the video.

Mauritio

"...while the risk after the second dose of the Moderna vaccine was increased 21-fold!
In fact, for the youngest group (16-29 years), the risk of myocarditis after getting the second dose of the Moderna vaccine was increased 74-fold!"

Moderna is the worst for young people even Pfizer would have been better (in terms of myocarditis risk) maybe give her some aspirin ...

Z

Zsazsa

Dr. Malone just posted on his Telegram channel that he got a bad batch for his 2nd Moderna dose, which explains his bad reaction.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom