How Bad is My Batch

OP
P

Peatness

This is the penultimate instalment of a five-webpage transcript of Dr Mike Yeadon's testimony to the 86th session of Stiftung Corona Ausschuss, held on 7 January 2022. Part I is here. In this transcript, covering 1hr10' to 1hr45' in his testimony, Dr Yeadon answers questions on his presentation (transcribed as Part III).

Z

Zsazsa

View: https://twitter.com/P_McCulloughMD/status/1540300154183483399

00.47.jpg

OP
P

Peatness

!! NEW : Babies of vaccinated mothers suffering from immunity deficiency - a 10 x increase in infections recorded in Australia .... See Baby VAIDS

!! NEW : Nation-o-cide - inducing disability for depopulation and control in select European nations .... See Nation-o-cide

!! NEW : Why was there a sudden drop in serious adverse events after March 2021? .... See Did formulations change over time : an explanation for sudden change in frequency of severe adverse reactions

!! NEW : Covert distribution of toxic lots. See ....Severe toxicity of some lots reaching 93% - variation by country

OP
P

Peatness

Post-Injection Mortality Patterns Across the United States - Update July 2022​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/G6O0tKgA1yp2/

We have previously looked at different patterns of mortality by different US states. At the end of 2021 we identified the "second peak" of deaths, driven largely by deaths from covid 100+ days after injection. This pattern was particularly obvious in several states and absent in others. Now, 6 months later, we see that this picture has further evolved: the states with the second peak now have a "mega trend" of delayed mortality, while in the states where there was no second peak, it maybe now emerging. Abnormally high variability of death rates across the US states is indicative of fraudulent adulterated product and must be investigated. Our public health agencies do not care to investigate and now admitting the truth - they never thought these injections would benefit anyone. Stop complying. You can follow my work for free on Trial Site News: trialsitenews.com, where I am posting longer form articles with my research and analysis.

OP
P

Peatness

Babies

!! NEW :
Breaking Hearts - Cardiac Damage and Elevated Troponin following Covid Vaccination. See.... Breaking Hearts

!! NEW : Babies of vaccinated mothers suffering from immunity deficiency - a 10 x increase in infections recorded in Australia .... See Baby VAIDS

!! NEW : Bone malformation observed in babies of vaxed mothers.. See Bone Malformation

!! NEW : Adverse Reactions in Children.. See Children

akgrrrl

Yes, it is getting worse all around. The warnings given by AFLDoctors is here. Ppl are so numb with the last 3 years of traumas that keep coming, I do not see much relief in the future, only a new reality.

OP
P

Peatness

There were “terrible flaws” in Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials — and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration knew it, Alexandra (Sasha) Latypova told Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., on a recent episode of “RFK Jr. The Defender Podcast.”

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wvxgNgYXWC1C/

OP
P

Peatness

Total Visitors for HowBad.info and HowBadisMyBatch.com since December 2021 : 88,042,072

Giraffe

I am linking two older posts of me here which explain how the stuff that ends up in the arms of hundreds of millions of people must be different from the stuff that was used in the clinical trials because mass production always comes with its own impurities and it takes time to dial in the production process, but they started production right away.

Mike Yeadon in the interview I link below goes from there. When asked: "What is in the vials?" he explains the problems above and calls it the good scenario.

Skip the first couple of minutes.

OP
P

Peatness

Thanks @Giraffe I can see why you linked that interview. Yeadon actually says that production is usually pretty consistent. However, with the covid injections normal production procedures have not been adhered to. This is an important interview. Thanks for posting.

This is part 1

OP
P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom