Failure Of Solutions

grithin

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mKhDHOH0qkHU/

@32:00, Fitts presents something that has irked me ever since I bothered trying to help out the "freedom" movements in 2006.

if you look at the prison that's being built, and the trap that's about to be thrown David, it's not the people at the top who built it, we've built it
And, regarding the psychology of most of the people who go along with the system:
as long as you cut us in for a piece of the pie, we're happy to go along with everything

... trying to warn people .... and most people did not want to hear it

Fitts correctly identifies the problem, but doesn't come up with a solution, (apart from "don't bank with the bad guys", which just demonstrates the degree of delusion she has).

And this is why I think America is kaput: David Knight and Austin Fitts are some of the smartest people dealing with conspiracy theories, and yet, they don't have the intelligence to model systemic solutions - ie, how patterns affect large systems (society) over time.

I'm quite good at coming up with systemic solutions. I've been a system architect for a while. But what I've found is:
- conspiracy theorists leaders are allergic to solutions
- the base citizenry are sheep - they only follow leaders

I figured, if you can get people to take back the 2nd amendment, you could change the culture in the US. That is, the ubiquitous presence of guns transforms culture. And, it is something Americans already have the legal justification for. It is a constitutionally backed method for people to push back against huge government overreach, and it is itself the force for the push pack.

But, my many efforts on this matter resulted in nothing. I even tried paying Frank Tufano to pass out pro-gun flyers at a BLM protest - a complete disappointment.

What I've discovered is, a majority of people can't even comprehend the constitution. And, no one, besides me, I suppose, has read the dozen or so books that went into the philosophy of society behind the construction the US Constitution.

Further, David Knight, in that video, goes on to try to excuse the behavior of people. And, it is this sort of Christian naivete that reminds me of how big of a failure Christianity is at dealing with complicated "evil" systems (indirect "evil").

To address the long failure of the US, you have to address the failure of the behavior of the citizenry, and that comes mostly from the failure of Christianity. I can solve this, but it won't be worth my time (I have no capacity to implement, just like I had no capacity to get US citizens to back up the 2nd amendment). So, there remains a failure of solutions.

PS: If you want, you can reply to this with your own selected solutions, and I will explain why they will fail.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals