OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE COVID-19 IS AN ONCOGENIC, HYPERINFLAMMATORY MITOCHONDRIAL DISEASE OF IRON METABOLISM CAUSED BY THE SPIKE PROTEIN

Peater

Thank you for sharing this. I think I have long-covid but it was nothing like what I initially read about- it was not respiratory at all for me, and I didn't have an obvious flu/fever, no loss of taste/smell. I was taking NAC, so maybe that stopped lung issues?

I did feel for a scary amount of time that my cells were not getting enough oxygen (something was wrong with my blood), my heart would race and I also had liver and urination problems (still not 100%)- seemed closer to acute porphyrias. Symptoms started in Dec 2020 and I thought I had anemia from my diet...extreme fatigue, yellow hands/feet and armpits, shortness of breath, heart pains, excessive thirst, some nights of severe pressure headaches. Now seven months later I still have waves of feeling like my torso is full of fluid but my blood is thick and clotty. I also have a lot of fat gain in my abdomen.

I am going to try to drink more tonic water and try sweet wormwood to see if symptoms improve (in stead of what I would rather try but dunno how to get my hands on). Also going to take inositol for metabolic issues (thyroid, preg, dhea, progesterone, may have helped me through, but I still have crazy fat gain). I'm eating dairy products constantly and feel fasting-intolerant.

Edit: scratch inositol, I'm going for niacin as per Benefits of Niacin (Nicotinic Acid), Miracle supplement?

I've put on some since December 2019, I always put it down to having milk in my coffee (Not a huge amount but dairy is dairy and intermittent amounts of physical activity with the lockdowns)

BearWithMe

Well if Covid is a Bioweapon or a planned, released virus than this would be congruent and explains the vaccine campaign with spike-protein inducing vaccines:

You either Ger infected naturally and are thus expose to the ferrocidal SP.

Or you get a jab and thereby exposure to SP.

Designing the SP as a highly mutable Domain will make sure that no immunity ever will be achieved either naturally or by vaccines and that everybody gets either repeated non-sterile infection or repeated injections.
15 months in, and the overall death rates are almost the same as the years before.

Unless something really unexpected happens in the next months, this is the worst bioweapon of all times.

LeeLemonoil

15 months in, and the overall death rates are almost the same as the years before.

Unless something really unexpected happens in the next months, this is the worst bioweapon of all times.

I spoke hypothetically.

And if it was a designed plot meant to achieve some sinister goal - then those powers behind it would not use something so obvious

Who knows what the altered protein synthesis and immune response will do with out physiology mid- to longterm

AdoTintor

See this simple graph to gauge the effect before and after v:

View: https://twitter.com/DGrouf/status/1421678087671058438

This is only the fairly immediate effect. What happens in the next few months and years is what most people are concerned about. Especially given all the gain-of-function inserts they placed in the spike. It could be a certain type of bioweapon, designed to slow-maim populations.

P

Peatness

This is only the fairly immediate effect. What happens in the next few months and years is what most people are concerned about. Especially given all the gain-of-function inserts they placed in the spike. It could be a certain type of bioweapon, designed to slow-maim populations.

Dr. Lee Merritt | LauraLynn ~ August 5, 2021418​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FieeZDN0QDmR/

Dr Merritt seems to imply that 'shedding' is infinite

encerent

Donate your blood, and always try to keep ferritin levels between 50-100 µg/l (no more), without lowering hematocrit, of course. Chronically higher levels are toxic, anyway.
what if you ferritin is 6 from giving a lot of blood?

Lollipop2

Great tweet. Thank you for sharing. Yes this slow maiming has me concerned...

P

Peatness

Yikes ? Infinite? Have any tests been done showing this? We know spikes were gone in a few weeks as per the study the Giraffe posted and tankasnowgod refers to.
I doubt that there are any studies. All the more reason why long term studies are needed

Ryan33

Sorry I'm not on the level of understanding as some of yall in this thread. But concerning the iron overload wouldn't colostrum help in this department? And would someone that eats liver weekly want to stop?

David PS

?

If he was on the team during the 2021 season he was vaccinated.

David PS

Sorry I'm not on the level of understanding as some of yall in this thread. But concerning the iron overload wouldn't colostrum help in this department? And would someone that eats liver weekly want to stop?

It is a good thought.
Bovine colostrum: benefits for the human respiratory system and potential contributions for clinical management of COVID-19

Yucca

what if you ferritin is 6 from giving a lot of blood?
I was only at 10 two years ago, after 5 blood donations the year before, and was tired all day long. I needed about 6 months eating blood sausage, liver and red meat everyday (+ some iron supplementation) to go back to about 80.

Perry Staltic

Seems Chestnut has finally discovered what Ray Peat has been saying since early 2020:

View: https://twitter.com/Parsifaler/status/1458805464670646283

That was fairly widely known in early 2020. Pioneering work by Chestnut lol. Now he needs to go research how mechanical ventilation increases all of the biochemical markers he mentions (VGEF, adhesion molecules, selectins, etc). He might get it one day. Then it'll be - GUESS WHAT I FOUND! MY MOST IMPORTANT WORK YET!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals