OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE COVID-19 IS AN ONCOGENIC, HYPERINFLAMMATORY MITOCHONDRIAL DISEASE OF IRON METABOLISM CAUSED BY THE SPIKE PROTEIN

Perry Staltic

That was fairly widely known in early 2020. Pioneering work by Chestnut lol. Now he needs to go research how mechanical ventilation increases all of the biochemical markers he mentions (VGEF, adhesion molecules, selectins, etc). He might get it one day. Then it'll be - GUESS WHAT I FOUND! MY MOST IMPORTANT WORK YET!

I'll do him a favor and give him a head start so he can get a jump on everyone. He says this in that link:
14) Ang II synthesis both increased vascular permeability by promoting the expression and secretion of VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor) (Chua et al, 1998; Kitayama et al, 2006; Suzuki et al, 2003), and induced the expression of endothelial adhesive molecules including molecules-1 (ICAM-1) and their ligands, the integrins (Alvarez et al, 2004; Piqueras et al, 2000; Pueyo et al, 2000). Ang II also promotes endothelial dysfunction through COX-2 activation, which generates vasoactive prostaglandins and ROS (Welch, 2008; Wu et al, 2005). Moreover, Ang II favours the recruitment of infiltrating inflammatory cells into tissues by stimulating the production of specific cytokine/chemokines.

Those are increased by mechanical ventilation

Last edited:
P

Peatness

That was fairly widely known in early 2020. Pioneering work by Chestnut lol. Now he needs to go research how mechanical ventilation increases all of the biochemical markers he mentions (VGEF, adhesion molecules, selectins, etc). He might get it one day. Then it'll be - GUESS WHAT I FOUND! MY MOST IMPORTANT WORK YET!
:hilarious:

OP
ddjd

ddjd

The CONSTANT CAPITALS are becoming tiresome

Ben.

The CONSTANT CAPITALS are becoming tiresome

I dont know him and i get why you guys make fun of him, but i guess it is good to see him piece it together too to come to the same conclusion as some of you do.

Isn't that essentially a good thing?

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
This gives me a lot to worry about. I had a bad bout of COVID over the holidays into early January. I'm the only family member not jabbed. In the ER, after fever and 4 hours of tachycardia, my FERRITIN meaured 461 and rose to a max of 603 in the next 2 days. Wow. Scary. (also D-Dimer at 1.60 and Lactate Dehydrogenase at 307).

Any suggestions on how I should treat this ferritin? I think I am too old to give blood.

Peater Piper

This gives me a lot to worry about. I had a bad bout of COVID over the holidays into early January. I'm the only family member not jabbed. In the ER, after fever and 4 hours of tachycardia, my FERRITIN meaured 461 and rose to a max of 603 in the next 2 days. Wow. Scary. (also D-Dimer at 1.60 and Lactate Dehydrogenase at 307).

Any suggestions on how I should treat this ferritin? I think I am too old to give blood.
Have you checked ferritin again, along with other iron levels? Ferritin can become severely elevated during acute infection. Chris Masterjohn discusses it a bit. Note, I'm not suggesting he's correct about supplementing iron, but I think the post is otherwise informative.

P

Peatness

I think vitamin E and aspirin might be useful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals