Scotland - A Warning to the Rest of UK?

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:

Lollipop2

Scotland

Ireland
? What has happened to the fighting Irish and Scottish that they would roll over and allow this?!?!

OP
P

Peatness

? What has happened to the fighting Irish and Scottish that they would roll over and allow this?!?!
Frankly, I don’t understand it. Jab rates are high in Ireland and Scotland too.

OP
P

Peatness

1661874615600.png

OP
P

Peatness

1668433710300.png

Attachments

• 1668433851100.png
    1668433851100.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 8

MikeyFitz

What about the new Prime Minister who is from Pakistan?

He is currently railing about how there are too many White Scottish people in the Scottish government.

White is the largest single ethnic group in Scotland, comprising 96.02% of the population.

So what does this "brilliant" Pakistani expect to see in the government?

Democracy suits them fine only when it suits them.

MikeyFitz

Peatress

What about the new Prime Minister who is from Pakistan?

He is currently railing about how there are too many White Scottish people in the Scottish government.

White is the largest single ethnic group in Scotland, comprising 96.02% of the population.

So what does this "brilliant" Pakistani expect to see in the government?

Democracy suits them fine only when it suits them.

MikeyFitz
Nicolas Sturgeon, ex first minister of Scotland and leader of the Scottish national party, did a great job of destroying Scotland. Humza Yousaf is there to continue the job and to draw attention away from the mass poisoning of the nation. Why the Scottish are not out on the streets, like the French, beats me. Don't get bogged down with the colour of the minister - they are mostly singing from the same hymn sheet.

MikeyFitz

Nicolas Sturgeon, ex first minister of Scotland and leader of the Scottish national party, did a great job of destroying Scotland. Humza Yousaf is there to continue the job and to draw attention away from the mass poisoning of the nation. Why the Scottish are not out on the streets, like the French, beats me. Don't get bogged down with the colour of the minister - they are mostly singing from the same hymn sheet.
I am paying very close attention to the race and religion of all the puppets being installed to help genocide the peoples of the west.

This agenda has been openly admitted by the perpetrators.

MikeyFitz

My reply to you was pointless it seems.
If, for thousands of years, a certain race and religion has documented in its most sacred religious writings that it seeks the demise of EVERY people except their own, why would I ignore their modern day actions and public admissions?

Seeing their ancient psychopathy and hatred fulfilled before my eyes is "getting bogged down" ?

LOL!

To ignore the crimes of psychopaths by standing by and doing nothing is cowardice.

They want us to do exactly what you propose......sit around and talk and post on the Internet.

No.

Peatress

If, for thousands of years, a certain race and religion has documented in its most sacred religious writings that it seeks the demise of EVERY people except their own, why would I ignore their modern day actions and public admissions?

Seeing their ancient psychopathy and hatred fulfilled before my eyes is "getting bogged down" ?

LOL!

To ignore the crimes of psychopaths by standing by and doing nothing is cowardice.

They want us to do exactly what you propose......sit around and talk and post on the Internet.

No.
Cool. What are your plans?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom