Overwhelming evidence exist to end the plandemic, why isn’t it ending?

Ben.

You might want to read this about David Martin. Seems to be another controlled opposition figure.
(I don’t know who wrote this, I found it in a comment thread somewhere)

Coudn't read it in its entirety, but the scepticism displayed is good. Wish we would hold the "officials" to this kind of standard. Thank you for sharing.

The question of the thread title is one that i've been asking myself too. I guess we knew it before and we know it now, w/e this is ... it is not about health.
The rules - despite the apparantly "effective" magic potion - become more and more aggresive and absurd. A needle in everyones arms at all costs.

ilovethesea

How is David E Martin not in hiding or dead if he isn’t “controlled opposition”?

And why is THIS his companies logo?

Edit: just saw the reference to this very thing above. Excellent!

And I agree with you and @johnwester130 Have you seen Jason Christoff’s site? A Child Sacrifice Cult Walking In Plain Sight - Jason Christoff

Someone posted this yesterday which is really good too
View: https://soundcloud.com/user-50904611/podcast-121-government-moves-to-vaccine-euthanize-its-own-workers

Pablo Cruise

This is a huge reason why people are dying from Covid and another aspect of the govt.

mostlylurking

Enough with the symbolism already. This was supposed to be a serious thread where we could collectively pounder our current existential crisis and perhaps understand the hindrances. I want heads on plate kind of justice. I want the genocide exposed and halted. Yes, I know covid is just one part of the puzzle. Calling out individuals who have put their careers on the line to stand up to tyranny is unfortunate but to continue down that line is the distraction which serves the tyrannical genocidial corrupt monsters.
I agree completely.

Have you seen this video of Reiner Fuelmich interviewing the UK mortician? It is well worth the time. It is dated 10/7/2021.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OVxZM3AHdebJ/

Peatful

The symbolism @johnwester130 posted was actually closer to answering the threads title question than anything else posted here. As did his original point.

Continue reading with an open mind. I realize all of this is overwhelming and woo-woo.

What he was sharing was evidence of who runs not only the tech giants, but who runs the world. They give clues for us; who they see (us) as vile and profane.

This includes the absolute majority of world leaders. You can see the evidence of that in the world around you- and it answers the title question.

Fauci
Scott Morrison
Bush’s
Obama
Pope
Dahli lama
Kim Jong
Mugabe
Gates
British Royalty
Musk
WEF
Etc etc etc

Read the Georgia Guidestones to give you an idea of their goals.

This stuff goes very deep and wide. I understand very little myself. But I will share and try to communicate what I do believe to understand with anyone.

LucyL

Everyone keeps saying Trump will run in 2024, so maybe they're going to hold on to the vaccine until his campaign gets going, then unleash the harm of the vaccines and blame it on the 'warp speed' development

Peatful

Everyone keeps saying Trump will run in 2024, so maybe they're going to hold on to the vaccine until his campaign gets going, then unleash the harm of the vaccines and blame it on the 'warp speed' development
“They don’t hate me. They hate you. I’m just in the way.” -djt

amd

Did anyone mention the ultimate goal of this Covid exercise is to grab you by the balls and checkmate you with a digital currency/passport?

They thought they could scare you enough with Global Warming and the rising sea level, but then their lieutenants started buying beach houses, it got out to the media, and here we are in deep Covid shite.

Summary: It will continue unti.. but why stop there, it's working, isn't it?

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter

It is not ending because...there is no pandemic and it is not at all about a virus. The (plan)demic is just a tool used as a cover/excuse for the global financial crisis, which started back in 2018-2019, and which was so massive it essentially meant the end of the world economy as we know it. So, the global economy had to be dismantled, and a new political system introduced to rule the now useless (from the point of view of the elite) masses and usher in a new era of fascism-neofeudalism. Until this economic/social process is complete, the "pandemic" will not end, no matter how much evidence is presented proving it fake/overblown/etc.

Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and a few other countries are already way ahead of the curve, so to speak. Look at what is happening there and you will know what awaits ALL countries, which do not resist.

@Peatful @fico

Last edited:

mostlylurking

The symbolism @johnwester130 posted was actually closer to answering the threads title question than anything else posted here. As did his original point.

Continue reading with an open mind. I realize all of this is overwhelming and woo-woo.

What he was sharing was evidence of who runs not only the tech giants, but who runs the world. They give clues for us; who they see (us) as vile and profane.

This includes the absolute majority of world leaders. You can see the evidence of that in the world around you- and it answers the title question.

Fauci
Scott Morrison
Bush’s
Obama
Pope
Dahli lama
Kim Jong
Mugabe
Gates
British Royalty
Musk
WEF
Etc etc etc

This stuff goes very deep and wide. I understand very little myself. But I will share and try to communicate what I do believe to understand with anyone.
WEF article link: The WEF and the Pandemic
Read through if you are confused as to who is running this show.

mostlylurking

Fauci
Scott Morrison
Bush’s
Obama
Pope
Dahli lama
Kim Jong
Mugabe
Gates
British Royalty
Musk
WEF
Etc etc etc

Here's another article that exposes a lot, names names, and is full of links for verification: All Roads Lead to Dark Winter

Peatful

WEF article link: The WEF and the Pandemic
Read through if you are confused as to who is running this show.
Thx.
At work.
Skimmed. Will read this evening.

Guaranteed every one of them is in the secret society seen here.
You can not be successful without being a part. But ssshhhh- it’s secret.

Attachments

• 4BDDF4F5-B230-41CA-AE74-750CF0D49DB6.png
    4BDDF4F5-B230-41CA-AE74-750CF0D49DB6.png
    298 KB · Views: 10

mostlylurking

Thx.
At work.
Skimmed. Will read this evening.

Guaranteed every one of them is in the secret society seen here.
You can not be successful without being a part. But ssshhhh- it’s secret.
This does not mean that this secret society is the top rung of the ladder. If you really are ready to go all woo woo, you could consider Clif High's thesis of the Bugs and extraterrestrials (redundant?) being the ones pushing the genocide, because our emotions and human traits make them nervous and uncomfortable. But then Clif cheerfully chirps that he's a paranoid schizophrenic who did a whole lot of hard drugs back in his youth so maybe he's just nuts, who knows.

Here's a recent interview of him: Red October – End of World as We Knew It – Clif High | Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog

quote from the link:
"Clif High is an Internet data mining expert who has many well-documented correct forecasts. He predicted that Bitcoin would rise to $64,000 (it did) when it was less than $10 per unit. High uses something he calls “Predictive Linguistics” and computer programs to sort through billions of bits of information on the Internet to predict future trends and events. High’s recent data shows everything is in the process of breaking down. Food production, trucking, health services, millions will get very sick and many of them will die, the military breaks down, political system breaks down and the financial system will suffer a horrible unfixable crash. High says the breakdowns are getting so bad that he is calling this month “Red October.”

Peatful

This does not mean that this secret society is the top rung of the ladder. If you really are ready to go all woo woo, you could consider Clif High's thesis of the Bugs and extraterrestrials (redundant?) being the ones pushing the genocide, because our emotions and human traits make them nervous and uncomfortable. But then Clif cheerfully chirps that he's a paranoid schizophrenic who did a whole lot of hard drugs back in his youth so maybe he's just nuts, who knows.

Here's a recent interview of him: Red October – End of World as We Knew It – Clif High | Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog

quote from the link:
"Clif High is an Internet data mining expert who has many well-documented correct forecasts. He predicted that Bitcoin would rise to $64,000 (it did) when it was less than $10 per unit. High uses something he calls “Predictive Linguistics” and computer programs to sort through billions of bits of information on the Internet to predict future trends and events. High’s recent data shows everything is in the process of breaking down. Food production, trucking, health services, millions will get very sick and many of them will die, the military breaks down, political system breaks down and the financial system will suffer a horrible unfixable crash. High says the breakdowns are getting so bad that he is calling this month “Red October.”
Yes. You feel like you are going crazy trying to make sense of it all. Anything is possible so it seems.

But here’s the bottom line (sorta):
-this isnt going away. Ever.
-we must be ready to rally and fight at all costs
-this has been around longer than Jesus on Earth 2021 years ago. It runs deep and wide.
-it is in every aspect of our lives; always has been. now we are lucky enough to be the ones who are aware and sober minded.
-stop looking at the ‘virus’. Know thy enemy
-read every warning @fico says to help guide you financially
-follow Peat to stay wise, humble, knowledgeable and metabolically sound
-never ever ever give up

Gotta run

Will read your links later.....

mostlylurking

Yes. You feel like you are going crazy trying to make sense of it all. Anything is possible so it seems.

But here’s the bottom line (sorta):
-this isnt going away. Ever.
-we must be ready to rally and fight at all costs
-this has been around longer than Jesus on Earth 2021 years ago. It runs deep and wide.
-it is in every aspect of our lives; always has been. now we are lucky enough to be the ones who are aware and sober minded.
-stop looking at the ‘virus’. Know thy enemy
-read every warning @fico says to help guide you financially
-follow Peat to stay wise, humble, knowledgeable and metabolically sound
-never ever ever give up

Gotta run

Will read your links later.....
I agree with you. Will check out fico. Thanks.

LucyL

Perhaps too we understimate the mindset of other people... was on a call today with guy who is fully vaxed and came down with COVID. He reported his wife was making him self-isolate in a room in their house for 10 days. He could only leave if he went out the window. The general brain damage done by all this is abysmal, and people may not ever let go of their captors again.

amd

Three reasons why is not happening yet in the US: there are millions of guns in the hands of the citizens, the 2022 elections, and the US dollar as the world's reserve currency.

These issues are working in tandem to slow the realization of their wet dreams.

Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and a few other countries are already way ahead of the curve, so to speak. Look at what is happening there and you will know what awaits ALL countries, which do not resist.

Last edited:

emunah

I agree

I’m astonished at what now counts as suspicious. Even someone’s comportment is evidence. If you could see Dr Peat I wonder what you would make of him. Would he lose credibility simply by sitting the wrong way, waving his hands, being funny, not being funny? Stuttering would be incredibly suspicious

It was posted here to address the question posed by the thread title. The person who posted it stated the date it was made

Dr. Peat is clearly human and his stuttering makes him more convincing than trained Dr. Martin speeches.

Questioning is good. But keep in mind the motives of those slinging mud. If they are successful in turning the people against those who are leading the resistance, they will have successfully manipulated us into abandoning those brave souls who they fear the most.

Allow me to clarify: Insurance companies do NOT pay out for deaths caused by voluntary participation in an experimental trial. If you willingly participate in the experiment and die or are maimed, the insurance companies get to keep all the money you paid in and are off the hook. Note this includes health insurance. If you are maimed by one of these experimental injections, you are not going to get one thin dime from your health insurance and you (and your family) will be bankrupted.

Oh, dear. Pay attention to what he says and what he exposes. He is a trained speaker.

My opinion about Dr. Martin does not mean that I totally discredit whatever he says. Who cares what I think? Nobody is "abandoning" him. I just don't agree that we should somehow skip vetting people just because they seem to be on our side. This is suicidal.

I think he says some true things. Where did you get it from that people lose their life insurance when dying after the vaccine? I thought most of the deaths are deemed not to be related to the vax, and so how on earth the insurance company can refuse the payout? Are they going to prove that the death was caused by the vaccine? Do you have any sources to confirm your explanation (for example an article about someone who died let's say 2 weeks after the vaccine and the life insurance company refused to pay)? I don't think I saw any such example, but I will stand corrected. It would be interesting to gather stats and in this way prove how many deaths were caused by the vaccine: all these denied claims.

Also, my point was that many people think the vaccine rarely kills you instantly. The plan is to kill you eventually with boosters, and then most likely also indirectly but by making your body more susceptible to cancer. Thus it would be incredibly hard to prove in an individual case that the death is the result of "participating in an experiment".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals