Odd Reaction To Vitamin K2 (Kuinone) Or Coincidence?

Sumbody

Today I took 5 drops of Kuinone sublingualy, it is the most I have taken yet at 10mg.

About 20 min or so thereafter I very abruptly began to experience a fairly excruciating and persistent pain from my right kidney.

I recognized this pain as being very much like the release of a kidney stone, as I had experienced this several years ago on my left side, where I eventually passed the stone(s).

Could what I experienced today been due in part to the higher dose of Kuinone?

I took 650 mg aspirin and took a nap, and after awaking the pain was gone, but can tell that whatever it was has more than likely made it to my bladder now.

Last night I munched on about 1500mg of Vitamin C tablets, a mix of ascorbic acid, rose hips, acerola powder, etc. And this morning took 30k units of Vitamin D, later after a meal took about 375 units Vitamin E. Then several hours later took the Kuinone. I also supplement Tyromix at the moment, and the Tyromix is the only thing I take consistently day to day.

Any thoughts as to the possibility of these supplements, perhaps in combination causing a kidney stone issue?

I have taken these things sporadically before with no issue. Just for the first time took 10mg Kuinone.

I drink plenty of water daily, and had a glass of water with my meal, poured from a copper vessel.

Just curious if this was due in most part to the vitamin K. As the pain began roughly 20 min after taking it.

Recoen

The TLO fb group has a few threads that say vit K should be protective against kidney stones. Did you test to see if your urine is acidic or alkaline? You want it more on the acidic side - not too low though - to make sure precipitation doesn’t occur.

OP
S

Sumbody

The TLO fb group has a few threads that say vit K should be protective against kidney stones. Did you test to see if your urine is acidic or alkaline? You want it more on the acidic side - not too low though - to make sure precipitation doesn’t occur.

Nah, no testing.

I had really only had the kidney stone issue once before that I can recall. But there may have been other times when I was younger, just not to that severity.

I did do some research and found K2 to have a protective effect on the kidneys so I don't know.

This just happened today, and made the connection to the K2 only because it was so sudden and abrupt after taking it.

So really not sure.

I have taken 6-8mg of Kuinone several times prior with no issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals