Interesting sensation — K2 with progesterone OR pregnenolone

vocedilegno

I tried taking K2 (kuinone) in my navel and progest-e (on the gums and lips) together at bedtime, inspired by Georgi’s suggestion that the calcium related mechanisms of k2 combined with the anti-glucocorticoid action of progesterone would be a good bet for reversing any calcification and/or fibrosis. Shortly after doing so, I felt an intense warming, almost burning sensation all through the interior of my thorax. It was not painful but it was unexpected and alarming. I figured it was an undesirable reaction between vitamins K and E, but then a few weeks later I took kuinone and stressnon both through navel and experienced the same phenomenon. Now wondering if perhaps it was the sensation of increased internal metabolic rate locally, inside certain organs, or whether that’s what general decalcification feels like for some reason. Has anyone else here experienced this?

cremes

I take those two together in the evening but have not noticed any burning sensation. However my temps do jump from 98.2F up to 99.4F when I combine them. I take both topically.

kaybb

I take those two together in the evening but have not noticed any burning sensation. However my temps do jump from 98.2F up to 99.4F when I combine them. I take both topically.
Are you taking them together for a specific reason?

cremes

Are you taking them together for a specific reason?
Yes. K2 for my atherosclerosis. I have 3 stents from a mild heart attack 14 months ago.

The progesterone and DHEA are for my high cortisol from chronic keto and fasting for the last decade. Note that neither one saved me from a heart attack.

I’m also missing the outer third of my eyebrows so any precursor to thyroid seems like a reasonable idea.

OP
V

vocedilegno

Yes. K2 for my atherosclerosis. I have 3 stents from a mild heart attack 14 months ago.

The progesterone and DHEA are for my high cortisol from chronic keto and fasting for the last decade. Note that neither one saved me from a heart attack.

I’m also missing the outer third of my eyebrows so any precursor to thyroid seems like a reasonable idea.
My situation is similar to yours, I did keto and then intermittent fasting, on and off for about eight years. It didn’t end well. Sorry to hear about your heart attack.

Cholesterol seems to be a tricky thing to dial in, from what I’ve read, too low is a cancer risk and too high is also a cancer risk, the best number for LDL being 126. Also interesting to observe would be whether pregnenolone and other steroids spare cholesterol or accelerate its utilization. I haven’t done enough blood tests to know yet.

I should have thought to take my temperature! Will try and report back next time. For what it’s worth progest-e often gets my temp above 99 by itself.

Last edited:

Dapose

Forum Supporter
I take Magnoil and Kuinone before bed. Something like 8 drops Magnoil on stomach area 6~ drops K2 on chest heart area. Then I switch it around every so often.
But this makes a super warm sensation that I just love. I can smell it too. It’s like hot water just steaming off of me very mild smell not a bad odor. It’s kid of fun and makes me think my mitochondria is going wild! Idk!
I think it’s something actually to do with the DMSO which I like and I think is controversial on the RP Forum. Because the stressnon is in DMSO oil as well an it has a similar effect on me but I don’t use it as much or as often as Magnoil.
I love my K2 and magnesium! And I am a fan of DMSO!

Mossy

Zinc supplementation helped me to regrow them
Did you ever consider attempting to get zinc by way of food? Just curious if you had and did not notice the same results.

Mossy

I must supplement with zinc frequently due to chronic poor absorption
I have a feeling I am in the same boat, though I've never been officially diagnosed with pyroluria.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom