New Here. Asperger ?

Motorneuron

Hi everyone, I'm new even though I've actually been reading the Forum for many months and have had good overall results with this "Peat Style".

I would like to receive advice regarding MY social situation.

I haven't had any Asperger / Autism diagnosis at the time (I'm 32) ... but I have behaviors that make me think so.

Since I was little, I had unusual behaviors especially towards sex, I don't know what to call them ... auto-eroticism?

I have always had difficulty in joining groups, both for work and for sport. Even today I can't stand hearing my recorded voice, seeing myself in the photos because I look different in expression and facial expressions ... very poor working capacity and memory.

Easily distracted by noises, sounds.

I can't stand the looks of others and see every person as a threat to me.

I don't understand the jokes and very often I fake laughter.

When I hear groups of people my mind is like "hey what are you doing, avoid them" and I lose my spontaneity.

I often have voice changes too.

Very sensitive emotionally

High ability to fantasize about things I cannot achieve.

I don't perceive affection like other people.

What do you think about these symptoms ?

I will update with other details.

Thanks!

youngsinatra

How is your digestion going?
Are you regular? (1-3 times a day)
How is the consistency (diarrhea, constipation, small, big)
Any GI discomfort/bloating/heaviness after meals?

I can relate to so many things you just mentioned.
I had background anxiety that ruined everything - social interactions, anticipation anxiety in university, poor cognitive function, inability to relax and surrender to life.

Those things were related to gut health for me.
I took a tsp of activated charcoal, dissolved in OJ at one night before heading to bed, woke up with a totally clear mind.
I think that endotoxins have a huge impact on our mental state.

Mineral balance is another thing that I would suggest, that you investigate.
Noise sensitivity and anxiety can be caused by a lack of magnesium, potassium.

Peace.

qwazy

Had all these issues. Improving the gut (removing infections and irritation) and getting sufficient nutrients is the key.

OP
M

Motorneuron

How is your digestion going?
Are you regular? (1-3 times a day)
How is the consistency (diarrhea, constipation, small, big)
Any GI discomfort/bloating/heaviness after meals?

I can relate to so many things you just mentioned.
I had background anxiety that ruined everything - social interactions, anticipation anxiety in university, poor cognitive function, inability to relax and surrender to life.

Those things were related to gut health for me.
I took a tsp of activated charcoal, dissolved in OJ at one night before heading to bed, woke up with a totally clear mind.
I think that endotoxins have a huge impact on our mental state.

Mineral balance is another thing that I would suggest, that you investigate.
Noise sensitivity and anxiety can be caused by a lack of magnesium, potassium.

Peace.

@youngsinatra Hello, I alternate days when I have constipation with others when I am regular only in the morning, I hardly go twice a day (if we talk about "solid").

Diarrhea I have no memories of having it in the last few months, the consistency is soft let's say but also hard at times.

I have no bloating or heaviness after meals, on the contrary very often my stomach does not swell.

As for activated carbon, I gave it a try yesterday afternoon, 3 grams dissolved in hot skim milk.

I experienced the same thing, not dramatically, but mentally I had less ataxia and was more ready, responsive.

I didn't get involved in the placebo effect of what you told me ... it just happened.

I had a big evacuation this morning so I guess it shouldn't be taken every single day.

As for the mineral balance I have had the opportunity to verify only sodium and potassium ... and they are ok in the blood.

I'd like to check magnesium even though I think I'm already consuming enough with my diet ... but who knows how much I absorb?

A big hand is given to me by niacinamide, I have always suspected of having a hard time oxidizing glucose on a regular basis ... I believe that a large part of my life was based on a purely lipid metabolism with estrogenic and serotonergic dominance.

I hope I have answered analytically and have made you understand as best I can what I perceive every day.

OP
M

Motorneuron

Had all these issues. Improving the gut (removing infections and irritation) and getting sufficient nutrients is the key.

@qwazy

I don't know if it will help or not, I am long-limbed with quite prominent veins, youthful appearance.

If we look at the phenotypes they are the classic ectomorph ... very elongated trunk.

I will try to heal the intestine more even if monitoring by analysis is quite difficult.

Do you have any more specific advice?

Thank you!

youngsinatra

@youngsinatra Hello, I alternate days when I have constipation with others when I am regular only in the morning, I hardly go twice a day (if we talk about "solid").

Diarrhea I have no memories of having it in the last few months, the consistency is soft let's say but also hard at times.

I have no bloating or heaviness after meals, on the contrary very often my stomach does not swell.

As for activated carbon, I gave it a try yesterday afternoon, 3 grams dissolved in hot skim milk.

I experienced the same thing, not dramatically, but mentally I had less ataxia and was more ready, responsive.

I didn't get involved in the placebo effect of what you told me ... it just happened.

I had a big evacuation this morning so I guess it shouldn't be taken every single day.

As for the mineral balance I have had the opportunity to verify only sodium and potassium ... and they are ok in the blood.

I'd like to check magnesium even though I think I'm already consuming enough with my diet ... but who knows how much I absorb?

A big hand is given to me by niacinamide, I have always suspected of having a hard time oxidizing glucose on a regular basis ... I believe that a large part of my life was based on a purely lipid metabolism with estrogenic and serotonergic dominance.

I hope I have answered analytically and have made you understand as best I can what I perceive every day.

I would take activated charcoal maybe 1-2 times a week, if done regularly.
For kickstarting the endotoxin clearance process you probably can do 1tsp in the evening, every other day, for a week or so.
I would make sure to drink enough fluid with it.

The thing with blood tests for electrolytes is that those markers are almost always in range, except if you have a very serious illness or you are up to have a heart attack soon.

Example:
Calcium is almost always in range, even if your diet is deficient in this mineral, because parathyroid hormone (PTH) will degrade bone and teeth tissue to dissolve some of the calcium complexes to sustain a steady calcium level in the serum.

I personally felt a very good relief from supplementing magnesiumglycinate (350mg elemental Mg) in terms of anxiety and stress relief. Physically it improved my energy levels, sleep, body warmth and libido.

Sodium can be easily managed by salting your meals to taste. It lowers adrenaline and aldosterone.

Potassium can be a bit tricky for some, but OJ, potatoes, ground beef, fruit can be a good source of it.

I also had good experience with niacinamide, up to 3 grams a day in three split doses.

Peace my friend.

qwazy

@Backtolife90 Get a good stool test like the GI Map and remove the pathogens (note that it is an incomplete picture and does not test for sibo).

Otherwise I think milk products are problematic for people with poor enzyme production (~90% of the world population). If you do not fully break down the milk proteins they will increase your intestinal permeability. Thus, see how you feel without milk products for some time.

No grains, nuts, seeds, legumes, night shades etc. Anything that irritates the intestine is out.

No excessive food consumption. That means no crazy amounts of carbs or protein (fat is self-limiting as you get nauseous). 60-70g of protein from ruminant animal meat is probably sufficient and gives you a lot of the b vitamins. A good portion of ruminant liver once a week for the minerals and vitamins. Eating gelatinous cuts of meat for the glycine can be really great.

Daily raw carrot or mushroom soup to use as a broom in the intestine and to lower estrogen.

For fats I would stick to tallow, and ghee. Coconut oil and olive oil sadly increase intestinal permeability.

For carbs you have to see what works: raw honey, turnips, carrots, sweet potatoes, cooked bananas, fresh pressed orange juice etc.

No supplements with contamination or nanoparticles.

You could also give chlorine dioxide a shot which made a huge difference for me. For that you may check out the book "healing the symptoms known as autism."

Last edited:
OP
M

Motorneuron

@qwazy @youngsinatra Is there anything besides niacinamide to limit the oxidation of fatty acids?

Thanks for the tips ❤️?

youngsinatra

@qwazy @youngsinatra Is there anything besides niacinamide to limit the oxidation of fatty acids?

Thanks for the tips ❤️?
It improves the NAD/NADH ratio, lowers free fatty acids, improves glucose metabolism. Also has significant benzodiazepines-like anti-anxiety effects at doses above 1 gram.

I always took TMG in a 1:1 ratio with niacinamide, as a insurance for methyl pools.
I felt best on 1gram 2-3x a day. Now I am just consuming it here and there when I eat something fatty.

OP
M

Motorneuron

It improves the NAD/NADH ratio, lowers free fatty acids, improves glucose metabolism. Also has significant benzodiazepines-like anti-anxiety effects at doses above 1 gram.

I always took TMG in a 1:1 ratio with niacinamide, as a insurance for methyl pools.
I felt best on 1gram 2-3x a day. Now I am just consuming it here and there when I eat something fatty.
Is it risky to take it without TMG? for the moment I guarantee choline from eggs and betaine from cereals (but the latter I will have to eliminate them).

Ho provato TMG e ho riscontrato effetti collaterali :( anche con un dosaggio minimo.

However I find myself very uncomfortable with people ... it seems that my energies are dispersed a lot more with people ... I probably run out of neurotransmitters very quickly ... advance programming.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals