Heavy, deep, thunderous-type voices seen in some males? What causes this? Seems it's NOT about hormones as much as localized tissue + facial structure

Runenight201

Transdermal testosterone.
Not so much thanks to the direct androgenic effects, but thanks to the deep relaxation it brings.

I’d like that I have been thinking for a while how I haven’t felt truly relaxed in a loong time. I just tried pure CBD last night at a dose of around 30mg but even that still felt like it wasn’t hitting the true cause of my agitation, just providing a small over layer of relaxation underneath a still anxious body.

I had my T-levels tested a year or so ago and they were normal around 700 ng/dl. I did get my vitamin D tested about 2 months ago and it was low around 28 (I forget the units of measure on that one but the normal range was from 30-100). So raising that would probably be pretty useful? But I’m not sure if directly supplementing D is ACTUALLY what raises vitamin D levels as opposed to eating a nutrient rich diet and getting sunlight and light exercise, pair bonding with a woman, perhaps taking some vitamin D precursors or synergizers or whatever.

So yea idk if it’d be smarter to just try T for the hell of it or find a way to raise D levels

AlaskaJono

I went fishing once with Tom Bodett in the summer up in Homer, AK, the bloke who did the "Motel 6" adverts, and he really has a very deep booming voice. I am sure he cultivated it a bit as he does get paid for it! But to start with Tom does have a very deep and sonorous voice.

maillol

Aspirin, tyrosine and DHEA all seem to deepen/give my voice more resonance.

loess

I went fishing once with Tom Bodett in the summer up in Homer, AK, the bloke who did the "Motel 6" adverts, and he really has a very deep booming voice. I am sure he cultivated it a bit as he does get paid for it! But to start with Tom does have a very deep and sonorous voice.

That's awesome! I grew up listening to Tom Bodett's audiobook cassettes on family road trips. Recently unearthed those tapes at my folks' house and intend to transfer them to digital so I can hear them again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom