Weird Frontal Lobe Sensations

allblues

About 3 years ago when i quit SSRIs, i started getting these strange sensations in my frontal lobes.
It's a sort of tingling feeling, like small electrical activity/currents moving about.
It really feels quite good, and intuitively i feel it's something i want to keep have happening.

Does anyone have any clue what this might be?
The only thing i've found sounding close to it is Frontal lobe epilepsy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When it first started happening the sensation was even stronger, and it often made me start laughing.
Also i would get serious dream flashbacks whenever the tingling started, just dream after
dream would play back in my head, like oh yeah that happened, then there was that dream, etc.
I wrote the dreams down when i had the chance, i felt like gee i gotta save this stuff.

Now the flashbacks don't happen anymore, and the tingles don't make me burst into laughter.
But the tingling is still there.

This is all very strange.
Things like cypro, LSD, mirtazapine pretty reliably bring on the tingles.

Anyone had similar things happening, or might know what is going on?

I was thinking i might ask Ray about this, if anyone has his contact information
and feel OK with handing it out, i'd be very grateful.

M

marikay

It may be dopamine. I get something similar but in the back of my head. Usually this is the best sign that I am well and feeling good. Not sure though….

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals