Vagus Nerve - Ear Lobe -Transcutaneous Electrode Nerve Stimulation

J

james2388

The other day I was using my TENs machine to relieve some knots in my back muscles, then I started moving the pads up to my shoulders and pretty close to my neck, then eventually on my neck.

I can't describe the feeling... It's almost like God, grabbing you by the trap muscles and feeling a tingling sensation all the way up the scalp and down the sides of the neck. Like your skull is just having an orgasm. Unbelievable. Euphoric. Ecstasy.

Out of all the 'Biohacking' interventions and apparatuses, this is by far the most incredible thing I have ever discovered and felt in my life.

So now I'm going to buy the Ear Lobe clips and see how that goes, before I was using reused dried up electrode pads that didn't have much gel to them, and I just held them in place anywhere from C4 to C7 on the lateral sides of the cervical spine.

I would highly recommend tens unit applications for massage or Cranial Sacral Therapy for anyone experience anxiety, depression, insomnia, unmotivated, and not experiencing much pleasure in their life.

managing

Very interesting. I've stimulated the vagus nerve in the ear lobe before but not had much reaction. Can you be more specific as to where you placed the electrodes?

OP
J

james2388

Very interesting. I've stimulated the vagus nerve in the ear lobe before but not had much reaction. Can you be more specific as to where you placed the electrodes?

They got ear clips on tenspro.com and you need a gel, or simple water or saliva to help conduct the current. The way I found out about it was two adjacent tens pads on the lateral sides of the neck and they have very little gel left on them so I had to hold them in place to get to the right spot.

managing

They got ear clips on tenspro.com and you need a gel, or simple water or saliva to help conduct the current. The way I found out about it was two adjacent tens pads on the lateral sides of the neck and they have very little gel left on them so I had to hold them in place to get to the right spot.
I have clips, but I've never used gel or water.

OP
J

james2388

I have clips, but I've never used gel or water.
Yea some just a dab in some salt water, or maybe glycerin and salt if you have any, and you put it on the tragus.

golder

Any chance you could illustrate where on the side of the neck you applied the pads? Perhaps doing something something similar to the attached photo

Attachments

• 6025B413-4048-4FB9-964A-D4F3619F59B6.jpeg
    6025B413-4048-4FB9-964A-D4F3619F59B6.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 8
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom