Milk Done Right?!?!?

jayUK9779

LET ME JUST START BY SAYING IM SOO NERVOUS BUT EXCITED!!

My body has rejected all types of milk here in the uk Blue top, Green, Red Gold,A2, lactose milk you name it!! The symptoms I get are irritability, insomnia, severe headaches and puffy eyes and swollen throat. (basically F**CKS me up)

Yesterday I took a trip to a local milk farm who informed me they are a licenced RAW milk seller, and I have placed an order.

I would like to ask anyone for advice and guidance on the best way to tolerate the stuff!

1. do you have a sip a day with lots of sugar with a meal and build up very slow? (cited on Peatian)
2 do you have a quarter cup with a meal and build up slow (cited on here)
3 do you heat the milk up and add sugar
4 anything else

Having milk in my diet could be a game changer and would really like this to work.

Has anyone else tried everything and raw milk worked for them? would love to hear from you.

regards

James

What I did was I worked outdoors, it makes you able to digest anything and your body will give you little worries.

burtlancast

Try goat milk.
Worked like a charm for me.

khan

Boil milk with a pinch of cardamom and ginger. Hope that will help

dd99

If the raw doesn't work for you, I second burt's suggestion. Goat milk works well for me. I used to get phlegmy from cows milk (and still do - I test it every now and then). I drink the St Helen's goat's milk brand, but Delamere is okay, too. There aren't any mass producers of organic goat's milk in the UK, but I can occasionally find raw organic in my local farm shop (for a ridiculous amount of money!).

OP
J

jayUK9779

Thanks for the replys guys very useful hoping for more people to contribute

here is a quote from Ray Peat
If you think you might have a real milk allergy, you should start with just a drop or a sip. Adding sugar or honey (if you aren't allergic to honey) will decrease any allergic reaction to the milk. (Ray Peat) Anyone had success with this re introduction approach?

sunmountain

Goat milk has worked well for me, where cow didn't.
I drink Myenberg's here in the USA, about a quart a day now!

barbwirehouse

Like others have said, try goat milk if you can and start with very small amounts of milk. Start with a small sip and start progressing up.

tara

I have intermittent trouble with milk too. In the past when I tried goat milk I got similar symptoms to cow milk (foggy, unwell head). Currently I'm trying smaller amounts of A2 milk. I think I'm still having trouble if I drink too much, and how much is too much varies from day to day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals