“Bubbly” Stomach After Consuming Milk

Francisco

The past few days I have recently decided to reincorporate milk into my diet after years of not consuming it. I made this decision after much deliberation, and after noting no negative effects from consuming cheese for over a week.
I have noticed nothing negative from consuming milk yet; no bloating, no cramps, no diarrhea or intense bowel movements, no gas (at least no more than usual), and no acne or skin issues. The only thing I’ve noticed is that my stomach feels “bubbly” about an hour or so after drinking milk, like my stomach is being churned. It’s not a particularly uncomfortable feeling, and I would normally give little thought to such a minor thing, but now I am more in-tune with my own biometrics and my body’s signals.
For context, I have been consuming the milk with coffee and sugar and with a meal.
Has anyone else experienced such a thing after reincorporating milk and/or other foods into their diet?

Tenacity

Milk sometimes does this to me if I drink it on an empty stomach. It seems to only happen with skimmed milk. I don't think I get it with 1% milk.

I had the churning after consuming 'standard' milk, but it would also give me loose bowel movements regularly.

But since switching to UHT lactose-free milk I haven't experienced that once. No negative effect on bowel movements at all, even if I drank almost 1.25 liters at once. So UHT milk has been a total blessing.

I don't know if it's the lactose or something else. I didn't have any bowel troubles outside the milk.

I had the churning after consuming 'standard' milk, but it would also give me loose bowel movements regularly.

But since switching to UHT lactose-free milk I haven't experienced that once. No negative effect on bowel movements at all, even if I drank almost 1.25 liters at once. So UHT milk has been a total blessing.

I don't know if it's the lactose or something else. I didn't have any bowel troubles outside the milk.

UHT milk is thoroughly desinfected,with a shelf-life of six months.
Maybe its the absence of infectious material.
@Francisco ,why did you abstained from it for years?
Had you had trouble with it before?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals