Gastritis And Stomach Ache

ste199

HI,i always had stomach and digestive issue in my life,and about a month ago,after a lot of (physical and mental) stress and some aspirin my trouble seems to have intensified and my doctor diagnosed me a gastritis.
I feel like my stomach is irritated and when it's empty it hurts a lot,i have to eat small meal every hour .The stomach cramps makes me wake up nearly every night and i have to eat something before i could go back to sleep
.The thing i tolerate less are coke,aspirin,chocolate and too salty food.MIlk before bed also seems to give me problem but if i ate rice cooked in milk it makes me sleep without waking up.
This problem cause me stress because i tent to eat less,so my metabolism slow down and i get cold hands and feet,if i eat less the problem seems to worsen while it improves whith solid and starchy food.
Have you some tip or remedies for irritated stomach/gastritis? Thanks in advance.

Lysine. Seems very very helpful. Gelatin or collagen also works but lysine is a champ. And methylene blue. Weirdly it seems to work very well for this sort of thing.

Also Honey on an empty stomach can help fix h. Pylori in the stomach. And I find small amounts of raw garlic with raw onion in yogurt helps Sibo.

Peata

Carafate helps coat the stomach. I used it during my severe bout of gastritis last summer. There's an over the counter version. You can try Pepto Bismol instead if you want.

Don't eat or drink acidic stuff. I stayed away from cola, coffee, certain juices and so on. Your body will let you know when it can handle it again. I'd stick to bland easy stuff for now.

Dramamine was a big help for me too. I usually didn't have to take the whole pill, but it always helped with those "peripheral" effects from my gastitis - things like dizziness, malaise, anxiety, etc.

OP
ste199

ste199

Thank you for your response

Lysine. Seems very very helpful. Gelatin or collagen also works but lysine is a champ. And methylene blue. Weirdly it seems to work very well for this sort of thing
I've alredy tried collagen hydrolizated but strangely seems to irritate more my stomach and guts.
i have few money to spent with supplement but I'll try lysine cause it could help me with also my other problem like anxiety and high serotonin syntomps
Also Honey on an empty stomach can help fix h. Pylori in the stomach. And I find small amounts of raw garlic with raw onion in yogurt helps Sibo.
I tested H.pylori and i don't have it.raw honey gives me a lot of heartburn and so garlic

Carafate helps coat the stomach. I used it during my severe bout of gastritis last summer. There's an over the counter version. You can try Pepto Bismol instead if you want.

Don't eat or drink acidic stuff. I stayed away from cola, coffee, certain juices and so on. Your body will let you know when it can handle it again. I'd stick to bland easy stuff for now.

Dramamine was a big help for me too. I usually didn't have to take the whole pill, but it always helped with those "peripheral" effects from my gastitis - things like dizziness, malaise, anxiety, etc.

As i said i have very few money to spent on pills but i'll try to evitate acidic thing and for stomach protection i alredy use some pills of calcium carbonate magnesium bicarbonate and clay.
what do you suggest for alimentation? i tried to go easy but if i eat less and especially less cheese,salt and sugar i feel bad and my metabolism drop.

Thank you again.

OP
ste199

ste199

Hi everyone
An update,after drinking too much coke and eating too much fruit and dairy my stomach is messed up.
I feel like i can eat nothing,my whole digestive system from guts to stomach is upside down.
All fruit gives me stomachache and i have developed dairy intolerance.
Eating less my metabolism drop and i have depression anxiety and i am tired,tired,tired and a lot of brain fog.
What to eat?how can i exit from this bad spiral?

Last edited:
OP
ste199

ste199

Also i have a strong craving for read meat probably due zinc and protein deficit and i have developed night sweat,which i've never had and back pain,(hypo?).
Please help me,thank you in advance

Veteran here :cool you need beef broth and chamomille :cool when it's intense just use baking soda.

OP
ste199

ste199

Thank you i'll try beef broth.
I've already tried chamomille and it do nothing to me while baking soda even worsen my pain.
It's a weird problem it is not only acid reflux

Lower acidity better gastritis :cool chamomille is good in the long run but also immediately soothing because of the heat. Also I would quit coffee.

OP
ste199

ste199

Ok thanks

I think some people are using famotidine around here...

Ahanu

Omeprazole worked good for me when i had gastritis. Actualy it was the only thing that worked ;-)

hclh

I am trying to fix my gastritis with papaya+ aloe vera both shaked together
In the short term it works, reducing the pain quite fast. Do not know if it works on the long term.

SarahBeara

Infrared torch is amazingly soothing for gastritis. Not sure if a cure but definitely contributed to my healing

nikotrope

I don't know if I have gastritis or just similar symptoms but supplementing with thiamine is helping tremendously. 100mg when I have acid reflux stops it in 15-30min. And my pain almost disappeared in a week with between 500mg-1000mg of thiamine a day. I got my bottle of 250 caps for 5$ so pretty cheap.

I concur with the other posters that lysine and broth (in part due to glycine) work too.

Experienced

My stomach is hurting as **** what can İ do? ;( Maybe you know something??

Jem Oz

Consider a short course of antibiotics if you can source them. Helped me tremendously (diagnosed with gastritis). It's been a month since I took the meds and I've not had a single gut issue in that time, feel calm and settled, sleeping well, frequent BMs. Wish you well. Gut pain sucks.

EIRE24

I don't know if I have gastritis or just similar symptoms but supplementing with thiamine is helping tremendously. 100mg when I have acid reflux stops it in 15-30min. And my pain almost disappeared in a week with between 500mg-1000mg of thiamine a day. I got my bottle of 250 caps for 5$ so pretty cheap.

I concur with the other posters that lysine and broth (in part due to glycine) work too.
What brand is the supplement you are using?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals