Still Can’t Digest Raw Milk Even After Antibiotics

OP
T

TheBeard

God damn it Bro.Nice Hormone Levels and temperament,
but please heat your meat.All of you.
If you dont slaughter em yourself,the meat is weeks-old.

Yet to see any real life evidence from someone getting sick off raw food.
All food poisonings arise from cooked food that has gone bad, not raw food.

Korven

I’ve read all Aajonus Vonderplanitz’ work and seen all his videos.

I have experimented with the raw primal diet for over 3 months, didn’t work for me

Have you experimented more with the raw primal diet @TheBeard ?

Everyone that seriously commits to eating a strict raw animal foods diet looks extremely robust and healthy, they have a certain glow to their skin and it even seems to be able to restore fullness in the face (vegan diet has the opposite effect, making you look gaunt and haggard, sunken eyes).

I am seriously thinking of doing a 100% strict Aajonus diet this summer -- raw A2 milk, raw grass fed beef, raw suet/butter, raw honey, celery juice, eggs, lubrication formula, everything. And if my CFS symptoms improve I'll stick with it for a few years to heal my damaged body. From what I understand it can take months of feeling crap/detoxing before you get to enjoy better health... however it's not your typical vegan/fruitarian detox where you start falling apart after a while. It's a "building detox" where the raw proteins and fats clean out damaged tissues so that you can then later re-build. Most people on raw primal say that they eventually gained back very healthy weight in the form of muscle and fat.

*Drawbacks to the raw primal diet: Let's face it, this is not a normal diet and it can be quite difficult to stick to long-term. Sometimes you want to eat something else than raw beef. I'm fine with this however if it will restore my health and vitality.

Examples of very healthy-looking raw meat eaters:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwzHZoLC4UQ&ab_channel=TheNaturalHumanDietTheNaturalHumanDiet

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ-ZD12PZTE&ab_channel=VeganTragedieVeganTragedie

ursidae

*other drawbacks: You need to maintain a carnivorous gastric pH at all times which is an impossible feat for some humans. Aging, cooking, fermenting, grinding are predigestion/sterilisation tools that make food more available and safe for those that cannot reach obligate scavenger pH due to poor thyroid/general health or maybe just maybe genetic variance

Last edited:
OP
T

TheBeard

*other drawbacks: You need to maintain a carnivorous gastric pH at all times which is an impossible feat for some humans. Aging, cooking, fermenting, grinding are predigestion/sterilisation tools that make food more available and safe for those that cannot reach obligate scavenger pH due to poor thyroid/general health or maybe just maybe genetic variance

Stomach doesn't need to be that acidic for raw meat, as the meat comes with available enzymes.

OP
T

TheBeard

Have you experimented more with the raw primal diet @TheBeard ?

Everyone that seriously commits to eating a strict raw animal foods diet looks extremely robust and healthy, they have a certain glow to their skin and it even seems to be able to restore fullness in the face (vegan diet has the opposite effect, making you look gaunt and haggard, sunken eyes).

I am seriously thinking of doing a 100% strict Aajonus diet this summer -- raw A2 milk, raw grass fed beef, raw suet/butter, raw honey, celery juice, eggs, lubrication formula, everything. And if my CFS symptoms improve I'll stick with it for a few years to heal my damaged body. From what I understand it can take months of feeling crap/detoxing before you get to enjoy better health... however it's not your typical vegan/fruitarian detox where you start falling apart after a while. It's a "building detox" where the raw proteins and fats clean out damaged tissues so that you can then later re-build. Most people on raw primal say that they eventually gained back very healthy weight in the form of muscle and fat.

*Drawbacks to the raw primal diet: Let's face it, this is not a normal diet and it can be quite difficult to stick to long-term. Sometimes you want to eat something else than raw beef. I'm fine with this however if it will restore my health and vitality.

Examples of very healthy-looking raw meat eaters:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwzHZoLC4UQ&ab_channel=TheNaturalHumanDietTheNaturalHumanDiet

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ-ZD12PZTE&ab_channel=VeganTragedieVeganTragedie

I only do raw milk and raw honey, sometimes on their own for a while, sometimes with other foods, sometimes not at all.

I've decided the Primal diet isn't sustainable for me given my professional and social activities.

Ray Peat diet is already restrictive enough as it is.

Korven

I only do raw milk and raw honey, sometimes on their own for a while, sometimes with other foods, sometimes not at all.

I've decided the Primal diet isn't sustainable for me given my professional and social activities.

Ray Peat diet is already restrictive enough as it is.

Nice, a diet with raw milk + raw honey (delicious drink) and some grilled steaks occasionally doesn't sound bad at all.

Yeah it's probably not for everyone. I think some people do better on an agriculture high carb diet and some on a more hypercarnivorous neanderthal diet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals