Raw milk for mood, bowel motility, and more!

bennyha

Awesome! Thanks for the information. Based on the reviews/feedback from the posted fasts, I have a few questions:
-Is it important to drink water in addition to milk?
-Is additional salt a bad thing while milk fasting?
-Can you add chocolate or coffee to the milk?
-Should you add anything else for additional vitamins or minerals?
- i have to bring my own containers- should I use glass or insulated double walled stainless steel?

You won’t want to drink water with it. I took nothing else with it as far as supplements go as advised. They suggest drinking so many ounces every 30-60 minutes for digestive purposes rather than trying to chug 32 oz at once. I just got 11 gallons of milk per week at a farm

dabdabdab

Wow! Eyesight got better in 6 days!? What kind of scars healed in 6 days Dab?
I had starting diabetic foot sign. itching, burning, deep spontaneous cracks etc.
and they are healed in 2 days not 6.
6 days were the time length that my symptoms were clear until they came back again.

dabdabdab

Well then if you think bile flow is your issue, supplement with Ox Bile.
Do they have the same effect and clear free fatty acids from blood? it's one thing to use enzymes from outside sources, Vs forcing your body to make its own enzymes and biles from its own free fatty acids.

T

TheBeard

Do they have the same effect and clear free fatty acids from blood? it's one thing to use enzymes from outside sources, Vs forcing your body to make its own enzymes and biles from its own free fatty acids.

Ox bile is bile. It works just as endogenous human bile.
You just need to get the timing right by researching at what point of food consumption bile is secreted.

T

TheBeard

You won’t want to drink water with it. I took nothing else with it as far as supplements go as advised. They suggest drinking so many ounces every 30-60 minutes for digestive purposes rather than trying to chug 32 oz at once. I just got 11 gallons of milk per week at a farm

Exactly

Philomath

Several other forum members mention troublesome pathogens in raw milk, like staph,
e-coli etc.
Is there anything you could easily “pair” with milk to kill the bad bacteria? I was thinking about how Wasabi was intentionally paired with Sushi to kill the bacteria found in raw fish. Could bactericidal terpines like Carveol, citronellol and geraniol be “paired” with raw milk...if you’re concerned about getting sick?

dabdabdab

Several other forum members mention troublesome pathogens in raw milk, like staph,
e-coli etc.
Is there anything you could easily “pair” with milk to kill the bad bacteria? I was thinking about how Wasabi was intentionally paired with Sushi to kill the bacteria found in raw fish. Could bactericidal terpines like Carveol, citronellol and geraniol be “paired” with raw milk...if you’re concerned about getting sick?
carvacrol will increase hair shedding. this has been examined on animals, and unfortunately it was my own experience too.

dabdabdab

Ox bile is bile. It works just as endogenous human bile.
You just need to get the timing right by researching at what point of food consumption bile is secreted.
I don't think I had a lack of bile flow, it was more like the same bile being circulated due to lack of fiber in my diet. by removing the old bile from body, the liver creates new ones. That's the real benefit of milk diet cleansing.

Spartan300

@bennyha
Did you freeze the large quantity of milk? I've had issues with it going off much quicker than pasteurised milk.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Still doing the raw milk thing. Up to 1-1.5 gallons of it per day. Sometimes a little less, mixed with cream :):

Jennifer

Nice, @OccamzRazer! I'm averaging 4 liters daily. Have you experienced any added benefits with the extra cream? I stopped skimming my milk and my skin, hair, nails, teeth and mood have been benefiting greatly from the dairy fat.

FoodForeal

It would cost me $264 per month to drink 11 gallons per week. Soon it will cost $308 or more due to hyperinflation caused by the federal reserve printing 80% of the currency supply in the past 2 years. If I can drink only raw milk and be healthy I might do that though. 1 gallon (4 quarts) a week is enough to make me a little less than 5 quarts of kefir one for each work day. This is because I second ferment the kefir for about 12 hours after taking the kefir grains out and then filling the space the grains took up with fruit. So the grains take up 1/5 of a quart or less. I feel satiated drinking only 1 quart of second fermented kefir for lunch some days, but I usually bring other food in addition. I kind of just want to eat only raw milk and kefir since it is so satisfying. Second fermented kefir with strawberries is almost like a strawberry shake. Blueberry second fermented kefir is probably my favorite. Apple makes it kind of lumpy, probably my least favorite but still good to drink.

Jennifer

If I can drink only raw milk and be healthy I might do that though.

The only thing you may want to consider if consuming nothing but milk for an extended period is an iron source. I've gone months on a mono milk diet (for healing purposes) and eventually needed some iron so I usually had eggs.

Second fermented kefir with strawberries is almost like a strawberry shake. Blueberry second fermented kefir is probably my favorite. Apple makes it kind of lumpy, probably my least favorite but still good to drink.

One of my staple milkshakes is wild strawberry. So good! Two of my other favorites are black raspberry and white peach. I'll have to try blueberry.

FoodForeal

The only thing you may want to consider if consuming nothing but milk for an extended period is an iron source. I've gone months on a mono milk diet (for healing purposes) and eventually needed some iron so I usually had eggs.
Good to know. I probably would eat other things still even if I mostly drank milk, but if I'm paying for it and it tastes so good... who knows. I'll make sure to add stuff like eggs in if I feel deficient at all.
One of my staple milkshakes is wild strawberry. So good! Two of my other favorites are black raspberry and white peach. I'll have to try blueberry.
Definitely try it. The fermentation process probably affects the taste in a different way than simple combination of cream milk sugar blueberries into a milkshake but I would think a blueberry milkshake would taste good. That's what I was getting at with the apples making kefir lumpy. They seem to change the biochemistry somehow which leads to different protein formation than other fruits. It could be the fact that the apples are usually sliced so they have the interior exposed unlike the strawberries and blueberries. I'm pretty sure I've crushed the strawberries before and it didn't make the kefir lumpy though, so who knows.

Jennifer

@FoodForeal, it's interesting how the different fruits react to fermentation. May I ask, have you noticed any benefit to consuming your milk as kefir versus just straight up raw? I've been culturing some of my milk with heirloom mesophilic cultures, but haven't noticed any additonal benefits. I just enjoy its pudding-like consistency.

Matestube

Still doing the raw milk thing. Up to 1-1.5 gallons of it per day. Sometimes a little less, mixed with cream :):
I would do the same if I could find raw milk every day.
Stores in my city only have them on Wednesdays and Fridays though, and even when I buy a gallon at a time it only lasts me for 2 days max.
Raw milk still give me the runs even after 2 years averaging 2 gallons a week.
Antibiotics don't do anything, still massive diarrhea on raw milk (I've tried 4 different raw milks by the way, all A2 organic grass-fed, still give me diarrhea).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals