An Early Testimonial And A Question

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Hello! As this is my first post I think I will begin with an intro. I'm in my early twenties, have been diagnosed at some point with NVLD although I don't think this would still be true if I took another iq test, weigh about 190 lbs at 6'1 and lift weights receationally but will soon start boxing. No other confounding factor really sticks out in my history that would influence the answer to my question at the end here so I'll move on

About two weeks ago I started again on the ray peat carrot salad after a few months without doing it. At the same time I began to supplement with oregano oil (as an antibiotic) and some raw garlic (towards the same end). Now the immediate results of this seemed to be better digestion of food and especially starch. Previously when I ate potato it would give me the desire to throw up and also pass through partially or mostly undigested, though when I tried it last night as an experiment it didn't really feel different from any other food. The other thing that was interesting to me was that it looked like I lost 1-2% bodyfat within a few days which I took to be a reduction in water weight or inflammation and the other thing is the frequency of my bowel movements went up A LOT. From 3 or 4 times a day to 6 or so. Now at first I thought that this was probably just my body eliminating biofilms or toxins from my system but as this has persisted I have to wonder what the real cause is. They're all good-sized too, although the appearance and smell seems to change almost every time even if i haven't eaten a meal between two BMs.

Now yesterday I switched from supplementing Niacin, which I started last week, to Niacinimide (I can include my full supplement list if it's relevant) and switched from taking 500 mg to 3 grams at morning midday and before bed. Now my face and upper neck skin, which have always sort of hung loose unfortunately, seem to have become slightly taughter, and i would say that already after doing this I LOOK leaner by another 1% even though my bodyweight has actually increased very slightly. Both the Niacin and Niacinamide make me feel either energetic or euphoric or slightly though pleasantly sleepy with no rhyme or reason but overall my mental state seems to be greatly improved, with a more empty, quiet mind being the trend and less inclination towards listening to music etc.

But now today I have already had 10 or so bowel movements, and all of which have been fairly productive and healthy looking. It's completely out of keeping with the amount of food I've eaten today so I'd like to know what it is my body is getting rid of. As the Niacinamide and the carrot salad/oregano are the only things i've changed of late i figure one of those has caused the change. Does anybody have experience with this?

OP
snacks

snacks

Tried estroban, applying it the first day gave me diarrhea (the complete liquid kind that's mostly just water- still smelled awful and there were lots of "granules" of brown stuff at the bottom of the toilet) after about 4 hours and that lasted about another six hours before i was able to go to bed lol. Applied it again topically today and got much more mild version of the same. Interestingly little black bits that look like beans and what looks like reddish mucus showed up

My face also NOTICEABLY leaned out literally overnight and for whatever reason i don't have scalp/bodily itching at all currently

Maljam

Tried estroban, applying it the first day gave me diarrhea (the complete liquid kind that's mostly just water- still smelled awful and there were lots of "granules" of brown stuff at the bottom of the toilet) after about 4 hours and that lasted about another six hours before i was able to go to bed lol. Applied it again topically today and got much more mild version of the same. Interestingly little black bits that look like beans and what looks like reddish mucus showed up

My face also NOTICEABLY leaned out literally overnight and for whatever reason i don't have scalp/bodily itching at all currently

You applied estroban topically and it gave you diarrhea? Where did you apply it and how much? No other factors involved you can think of, food poisoning, heatstroke, virus?

Last edited:
OP
snacks

snacks

Ahh, no. I applied estroban, which is haidut's E/A/K/D product from idealabs which I'd link if my account was allowed to do that lol. No other factors really come to mind, especially since the effect the second time around was almost immediate and if i recall correctly vitamin e can irritate the gut when first introduced

Maljam

Ahh, no. I applied estroban, which is haidut's E/A/K/D product from idealabs which I'd link if my account was allowed to do that lol. No other factors really come to mind, especially since the effect the second time around was almost immediate and if i recall correctly vitamin e can irritate the gut when first introduced

Sorry, my phone autocorrected it, I meant estroban!

Have you taken vitamin e before? I have seen vitamin K orally cause digestive issues anecdotes too, but topical is supposed to bypass most of the digestive issues, so yours seems a very severe reaction for a topical application. Have you any digestive issues like crohns?

OP
snacks

snacks

Have you taken vitamin e before? I have seen vitamin K orally cause digestive issues anecdotes too, but topical is supposed to bypass most of the digestive issues, so yours seems a very severe reaction for a topical application. Have you any digestive issues like crohns?

AS FAR AS I KNOW I have no digestive issues but it's more than possible that i have overgrowth of bad flora due to years of eating like dogshit followed by a year or so of keto and another year of not caring about diet before I came here-- my old multi (life extension 12-a-day) had vitamin e but in a much smaller dose​

OP
snacks

snacks

This will be a kind of last update for now

Gut issues related to estroban completely gone. still slightly noticeable rumbling in stomach after application but no diarrhea or gas or anything like that

Face markedly changed, less fat on stomach too and overall body sillhouette looks notably more masculine. I don't know about mental effects besides being maybe a bit more resilient to getting irritated by things. Maybe this will develop over time but more likely i should stop hoping random supplements will do what i know happens anyways when i meditate

OP
snacks

snacks

No dandruff whatsoever anymore. Nothing else has done this except obnoxious amounts of coconut oil and even that only worked for a short time. I wish I knew what specifically I did to causae this but it is very nice to see

OP
snacks

snacks

estroban under the tongue seems to beat skin application by a lot and just putting it on the tongue by a little bit-- I'm legitimately confused as to why you would apply it dermally given how much less I feel it that way but maybe the effect is just different or more subtle

OP
snacks

snacks

I've pared down my supplement stack immensely and have noticed a lot of good from it. I used to take life extension 12-a-day but stopped because I finally read the full ingredients list and noticed it had ashwagandha along with a trillion other things I was sure I didn't need. I also toke Rhodiola and Eleuthero Now I take thorne 2-a-day, half of the dose of estroban (4 drops) niacinamide and magnesium. Sometimes aspirin. eleuthero is still fine in my book but I can do with or without it

I'm also feeling much better lately even before this change so I'm leaning towards thinking the less is wrong with your body the less it requires to run the right way

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals