Remarkable Laxative Effect Of Raw Carrot

M

metabolizm

Although Ray has more or less been shouting from the rooftops about the benefits of raw carrot for decades, I've only really incorporated it into my diet in a serious way over the last week. (I suppose I've always been somewhat sceptical).

And, I have to say, the laxative effects have been nothing short of extraordinary. I've been having one or two large, fully formed bowel movements every day since, which makes me think I've basically been constipated my entire adult life, because I've never been this regular.

I don't feel fantastic or anything like that. There might have been a tiny elevation of mood - tiny. I don't want to exaggerate this. But if this particular effect continues, I'll be a very happy man.

Has anyone else had this experience?

P.S. I should add that I'm not eating huge amounts of carrot, usually just a half a large carrot per day, sometimes as a "salad", or sometimes just munching on it.

Bluemachine

i notice no significant effect to motility, if anything it seems to slow things slightly although i just have the carrot and inconsistently. do you have the recommended accompanyments? was there a certain amount of time until you noticed this effect?

OP
M

metabolizm

i notice no significant effect to motility, if anything it seems to slow things slightly although i just have the carrot and inconsistently. do you have the recommended accompanyments? was there a certain amount of time until you noticed this effect?

I only noticed an effect after a few days. As Ray says, "It takes a few days for the intestine to adjust to raw carrot." I think you have to be consistent with it in order to improve motility. Worth a shot, anyway. I've been eating it as a side to whatever I have for lunch. I think it's best to eat it with other food.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals