Raw milk for mood, bowel motility, and more!

Sefton10

Anyone in the UK looking for Raw A2 milk - I posted this on another thread earlier so thought I'd share it here too. They deliver nationally.

1620380838335.png

Philomath

Is a raw milk “fast” a good idea or just a healthy “add”?
I just found a dairy farm that’s about an hour and a half away from me. They have Jersey/ Guernsey cows which if I’m not mistaken, produce A2 milk. The milk is not organic (probably cost), but the cows are fed oats and hay from their certified organic farm. The (12) cows meals are also supplemented with organic minerals and they have access to 6 acres of grassy pasture.
It’s one of the closest farms to Chicago, and I could purchase raw milk weekly.

I’m really considering raw milk to help recover from cancer surgery, lose some persistent belly fat and end my chronic inflammation.
Any thoughts on how to start and what to look out for?

I just found a dairy farm that’s about an hour and a half away from me. They have Jersey/ Guernsey cows which if I’m not mistaken, produce A2 milk. The milk is not organic (probably cost), but the cows are fed oats and hay from their certified organic farm. The (12) cows meals are also supplemented with organic minerals and they have access to 6 acres of grassy pasture.

I’m really considering raw milk to help recover from cancer surgery, lose some persistent belly fat and end my chronic inflammation.
I have read people's testimonials and food diaries of doing a one month, or less, raw milk fast and it really does seem to get a body back to a good starting point.

T

TheBeard

I've done a couple raw milk fasts anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks.
It's very pleasant and seems to have benefits as far as I can tell.
The milk I get is organic grass fed A2.

dabdabdab

I only drank fat free milk along with egg shell capsules for two days, it seems it has a cleansing effect cuz my feet scars were healed and my pre-diabetic eyesight symptoms were gone. I had diarrhea due to lactose intolerance.
unfortunately after 6 days of returning to my normal diet, all the symptoms came back.
my theory is that bile production and removal from body, forced my liver to remove free fatty acids from my blood and that improved sugar metabolism momentarily.

T

TheBeard

I only drank fat free milk along with egg shell capsules for two days, it seems it has a cleansing effect cuz my feet scars were healed and my pre-diabetic eyesight symptoms were gone. I had diarrhea due to lactose intolerance.
unfortunately after 6 days of returning to my normal diet, all the symptoms came back.
my theory is that bile production and removal from body, forced my liver to remove free fatty acids from my blood and that improved sugar metabolism momentarily.

Well then if you think bile flow is your issue, supplement with Ox Bile.

Wow! Eyesight got better in 6 days!? What kind of scars healed in 6 days Dab?

Philomath

Awesome! Thanks for the information. Based on the reviews/feedback from the posted fasts, I have a few questions:
-Is it important to drink water in addition to milk?
-Is additional salt a bad thing while milk fasting?
-Can you add chocolate or coffee to the milk?
-Should you add anything else for additional vitamins or minerals?
- i have to bring my own containers- should I use glass or insulated double walled stainless steel?

Awesome! Thanks for the information. Based on the reviews/feedback from the posted fasts, I have a few questions:
-Is it important to drink water in addition to milk?
-Is additional salt a bad thing while milk fasting?
-Can you add chocolate or coffee to the milk?
-Should you add anything else for additional vitamins or minerals?
- i have to bring my own containers- should I use glass or insulated double walled stainless steel?
Sure would be a nice break from cooking doing a milk fast :)

bennyha

I did a 40 day raw milk only diet a year ago and it was also great for me. I put on much needed weight and felt great drinking 1.5 gallons per day

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals